Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Nope. I've plateaued. I'm stuck. I have tried several different work out routines but nothing has worked. I need to start working on my diet. I'm working out 3/4 times a week during HIIT, total body stuff as well as running 2/7 miles just depending on how I am feeling.
    well that sucks. i've been seeing a lot of results doing the renegade diet. its pretty intense but its working for me. i also take a fat burner by cellucor called super hd. i went from 217 down to 200 as of yesterday.

i'm not out of shape or anything but i'm trying to be more defined, nh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    well that sucks. i've been seeing a lot of results doing the renegade diet. its pretty intense but its working for me. i also take a fat burner by cellucor called super hd. i went from 217 down to 200 as of yesterday.

i'm not out of shape or anything but i'm trying to be more defined, nh.
    I think I'm going to look into the DASH diet. I started using myfitnesspal and have seen where I'm missing the mark so it's just a matter of figuring that out. I don't think it's the activity for me anymore, I feel great and crave the work out, but it's just lame that I've gotten stuck...for like two years now.
    Last edited by ashbeeigh; 05-31-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    I've been vegetarian now for about 4 months I've lost about 35lbs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I've never heard of an obese vegan. :p

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    The secret to perfect fitness is to mix it up…You get bored doing the same routine every week…
    I have done it all…Weights, cycling, Zumba, Doga, Hot Yoga…

Right now I am having my best results ever with Prancercise…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tried eatting smaller portions, but what happens if ur main goal was to eat the whole thing due to cravings even if ur eating 2 biscuits per hour or some but u finish the pack of 30 biscuits by the end of the night?....ummm choc cake arrrgggg

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's with all these diet talks i hear about here? Eat your damn food, workout 3 times a day, do cardio twice a week, and you won't be worrying too much about your diet. I find it hard to believe a planned diet is significantly better than just doing what you need to do. Too much detail, still struggling to get results smh.

And a vegan? SMH..I gained 30 lbs in 4 months when i wanted to, and lost 30 lbs when i wanted to...Get your ass out of your couch, stop reading too much about detail, and just fcking do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The secret to perfect fitness is to mix it up…You get bored doing the same routine every week…
    I have done it all…Weights, cycling, Zumba, Doga, Hot Yoga…

Right now I am having my best results ever with Prancercise…

Who's the demon in the wig?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    What's with all these diet talks i hear about here? Eat your damn food, workout 3 times a day, do cardio twice a week, and you won't be worrying too much about your diet. I find it hard to believe a planned diet is significantly better than just doing what you need to do. Too much detail, still struggling to get results smh.

And a vegan? SMH..I gained 30 lbs in 4 months when i wanted to, and lost 30 lbs when i wanted to...Get your ass out of your couch, stop reading too much about detail, and just fcking do it.

I wish I had time to do that. Really?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish I had time to do that. Really?
    Working out three times a week for 45 Minutes + added cardio in one of those days pretty much means you can eat whatever you want. That's barely 4 hours a week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Working out three times a week for 45 Minutes + added cardio in one of those days pretty much means you can eat whatever you want. That's barely 4 hours a week.
    You said three times a day. Not three times a week. I know it's not a lot. That's about how much I work out a week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    there are tons of obese vegans. its possible to eat a very unhealthy vegan diet on part with fat content from a sad (standard american diet) if you eat too many gourmet vegan foods a lot of them have nuts and oils which are very fattening.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons

I chose a vegetarian diet after 8 or 9 months of health issues that the docs couldnt figure out all they did is pump me full of various drugs which made things worse. Once I changed diet my issues slowly resolved themselves one by one. It is not a struggle it is just as easy if not easier to eat a vegetarian/vegan diet for me than it was when I ate a normal American diet.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fatties

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How can someone be a vegan? No matter how much I eat,if there is no meat in the meal I just feel my stomach empty and hungry..lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Awesome Prancercise Session Today…Class is up to 20 & we did three hours up and down a six story parking structure…# Intense # Not for the timid # No Pain No Gain…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    man i had the stomach bug for 3 days and still going on....being fat or chubby with flabs instead of abs, carrying ur lard ass to the stool really takes a toll on you

didnt take any meds, just went the natural way drink alot of water to let the body get it out of the system....

being fat u dont know when ur body takes it out of the system cause ur full of inside due to the size of ur stomach, even sitting up i didnt felt right cause the flabs was making me get stomach cramps and back on the stool again...even sleeping was on back only, cant sleep sideways or else all the weight gets pushed to one side also gave my cramps....

when i was skinny at least you know when that was out of ur system cause the size of ur gut wasnt large and hold much ...

i think this was a wakeup call for me, now with the loss mass i think i should start doing more situps to get back that 8abs

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    man i had the stomach bug for 3 days and still going on....being fat or chubby with flabs instead of abs, carrying ur lard ass to the stool really takes a toll on you

didnt take any meds, just went the natural way drink alot of water to let the body get it out of the system....

being fat u dont know when ur body takes it out of the system cause ur full of inside due to the size of ur stomach, even sitting up i didnt felt right cause the flabs was making me get stomach cramps and back on the stool again...even sleeping was on back only, cant sleep sideways or else all the weight gets pushed to one side also gave my cramps....

when i was skinny at least you know when that was out of ur system cause the size of ur gut wasnt large and hold much ...

i think this was a wakeup call for me, now with the loss mass i think i should start doing more situps to get back that 8abs

lol wtf??? hahahah

a girl im seeing is a vegetarian and she had a tear in her intestines from not eating enough meat. people are meant to eat meat. deal with it.

on a side note, i need to gain 10 pounds of muscle in two weeks. anyone have suggestions?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol wtf??? hahahah

a girl im seeing is a vegetarian and she had a tear in her intestines from not eating enough meat. people are meant to eat meat. deal with it.

on a side note, i need to gain 10 pounds of muscle in two weeks. anyone have suggestions?
    alot of carbs and protein, maybe tuna toppings/sides with whatever your eating....

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    I'm not fat or anything, but my eating habits are really poor, I think I haven't really been fat my whole life because I usually workout everyday, whether is playing soccer or running out in the streets, I just can't stand not sweating, if I don't sweat my skin gets really greasy.. but my problem is the eating part, whenever I do any activity that requires me to be active, I feel like ... I need to work on that.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

This has nothing to do with the topic, but, I thought you were a well sophisticated dutch? You telling me your fat? What??

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm not fat or anything, but my eating habits are really poor, I think I haven't really been fat my whole life because I usually workout everyday, whether is playing soccer or running out in the streets, I just can't stand not sweating, if I don't sweat my skin gets really greasy.. but my problem is the eating part, whenever I do any activity that requires me to be active, I feel like ... I need to work on that.
    or you're young and your metabolism is still high.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    How can someone be a vegan? No matter how much I eat,if there is no meat in the meal I just feel my stomach empty and hungry..lol

Lots of bean and rice dishes, potatoes, tbh.. very filling.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Figured I'd bump this one too.

My body has pretty much settled in between 210-212. If I killed myself with the cardio I could probably drop below 200 but I'm feeling good at this weight so I'm not worried about pushing it. I've been going heavy on the weights again and I've started to bulk up some. I marked off a bucket list item of bench pressing over 300lbs before I turned 40 so that felt pretty good. Most of my change ups now have been with my core routine, where I'm trying more advanced things to strengthen it and my lower back even more.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well I'm shooting for the 400lb bench press goal again. I had a compe ive bench presser tell me that the best way to get there is 5x5 at the same weight then after you can do it go up 20lbs and do 5x5 at that weight, rinse, repeat. Started a little lower than I wanted to since it was my first time doing it and did 265 with no problem. I'll jump to 285 next week. Pretty sure I can't do it, but I think I'll be able to make the jump up to 305 in a few weeks. Once I jump to 325, I'll do a one rep max and see where I am.

Thread Information