Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1822
    My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    The national anthem was one of the worst I've heard.

Post Count
    When Torres starts the USMNT are 0-6-2. I think they'll break the goose egg. Bradley is clearly the best midfielder the US had. His penchant for scoring on the national stage is unreal. Love what I saw from Boyd. Too bad he didn't get a goal. Even though Cameron got an an own goal, I really love his passing from the back. Is klinsy favoring him over Gooch?

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    The national anthem was one of the worst I've heard.
    For both Scotland and US. My kid was covering her ears the whole time.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Great performance tonight. We'll see how we do against top flight compe ion on Wednesday

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Didn't get to watch but I watched the highlights and read the breakdowns. Very exciting. I hope the Galaxy transfer LD. He's gotten them a cup and given them good years. Its time to let him play overseas.

Not sure of the quality of team Scotland sent, but they is the worst beating they have taken in a while. Cant wait for Brazil!

The chemistry looked great vs Scotland but let's see a tougher test. I'm sad to see Brek Shea wasn't called up, but then again his play has looked bad over the last couple of months. He's been too quick to make a 5-10 yard ground pass, instead of taking his time, and making the better pass or play down the field.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Beat Brazil!

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Brazil is playing very sloppy but it amazes me how easy it is for them to strip the ball away from the backs and mids.. that's a big problem for the US.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Michael Bradley is playing amazing football right now. He was rumored to Inter before... that price tag is going up.

Gooch was an abomination in the second half. Hasn't seen a worse performance in a US Kit since Bornstein v. Mexico in '11 Gold Cup final.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    4-1 is a harsh scoreline, but I found a lot of positives out of this match. Johnson, Bradley, Herculez all magnificent. Gooch singlehandly responsible for 3 of those goals. Sorry buddy, you gotta go.

Great attacking in the second half, we are on the right trajectory.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Jurgen mentions in post-match that we'll have friendlies in Russia and Mexico. Probably August. Love that he's pushing us like this.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Jurgen is coping Pop and asking for some nasty.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Jurgen is coping Pop and asking for some nasty.

Seriously? I mean the penalty I can understand him being mad about... but the issue wasn't whether it his his hand or stomach or the area. He was INSIDE, and it did hit his arm, or am I wrong?! He could have said he didn't think it was intentional, and he might have been right.

As far as the 4th goal, that was legit..

Someone needs to tell him these things... before he goes on ranting like that. The score reflected the dominance IMO.. he's trying to make it seem like the US were competing, and that the refs were clearly favoring Brazil.

I would hate to hear this from any of my team's coaches.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Seriously? I mean the penalty I can understand him being mad about... but the issue wasn't whether it his his hand or stomach or the area. He was INSIDE, and it did hit his arm, or am I wrong?! He could have said he didn't think it was intentional, and he might have been right.

As far as the 4th goal, that was legit..

Someone needs to tell him these things... before he goes on ranting like that. The score reflected the dominance IMO.. he's trying to make it seem like the US were competing, and that the refs were clearly favoring Brazil.

I would hate to hear this from any of my team's coaches.
    I think the penalty, while a tough break, was fair, and the 4th goal was definitely onside (same player guilty on both plays - Oneywu - and he was also guilty of trying to pass off his marking on the Tiago Silva goal).

I think he's trust trying to stand up for his players so all the confidence we've gained in the previous 5 matches doesn't vanish with a drubbing to a world powerhouse. I've no problem with it.

I disagree that 4-1 is an appropriate score. Brazil was two goals better this match but did not dominate the way a 4-1 scoreline would indicate (Brazil's 2-0 win in New York in 2010 was much more the dominant performance, as was Mexico's 4-2 win in the Gold Cup Final).

In any event, US switched to the 4-4-2 too late but once they did they were creating a barrage of shots on goal. The debutant Brazilian GK had a of a match. Marcelo, however, was outstanding. Poor Brazil, how hard it must be having to choose between Marcelo and Dani Alves as your LBs

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    US played much better than the 4-1 scoreline showed. Their D was bad, but their offense was good and had Brazil on their heals for long stretches.

After the last two disappointing outings, the USA truly needs to right this ship.

Group A thoughts;
    I think the Guatemala match will be the most tough, but the Jamaicans can cause some trouble.

Group B Thoughts;
    Outside of Costa Rica I doubt the Mexicans will face much challenge in their group.

Group C is the Concacaf Baby Group of Death!

For now Im watching Poland v Greece

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Versus Antigua and Barbuda seems like a good time to get Joe Corona a garbage time cap-tie.

Both Johnson AND Castillo expected to miss this match. Will be interesting to see what we do at LB. Probably Parkhurst or Cameron but (and this is going to sound crazy) don't be too shocked it Dempsey gets thrown out at LB.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    After the last two disappointing outings, the USA truly needs to right this ship.

Group A thoughts;
    I think the Guatemala match will be the most tough, but the Jamaicans can cause some trouble.

Group B Thoughts;
    Outside of Costa Rica I doubt the Mexicans will face much challenge in their group.

Group C is the Concacaf Baby Group of Death!

For now Im watching Poland v Greece
    ?

Group B is the hardest group to be in.. followed by Group C and then A is the cakewalk.

Damn Sense, Jumping all over the places with ur assumptions, no where did I rank the most talent for each group. However yes obviously ur rankings are spot on

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Damn Sense, Jumping all over the places with ur assumptions, no where did I rank the most talent for each group. However yes obviously ur rankings are spot on
    I'm just saying El Salvador is dangerous too.. you should know that by now!

Good win tonight...I'm not upset or disappointed like some others on twitter/broadcast. You can always nitpick a game.

One thing is certain, Landon definitely needs to be more selfish...shoot more and allow the team to get the ricochet shot.

Mexico beat Guyana 3-1 and no one seems to be complaining, you just take care of business every single game.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

Mexico beat Guyana 3-1 and no one seems to be complaining.
    You're kidding?

BTW How did Antigua score? Didn't see the goal..

Mexico played horrid, and had an OG -_-

You're kidding?

BTW How did Antigua score? Didn't see the goal..

Mexico played horrid, and had an OG -_-

A guy named Beymar (?) ran through the back line and scored.

Another complaint, 1 v 1, Boyd vs a 35-yr old defender and the 35 yr old wins the challenge, they were running towards their goal when Boyd had possession.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The US pretty much sucked. Except for my boy Gomez. He was great.

Thread Information