As I was typing how poor we looked......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Dempsey coming up big.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Not sure if this is obvious but we can thank the nba finals for this stream.
    Huh?

No one wanted to bid on the broadcast of this game because it would be going up against Heat and Thunder.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The game was decided to be on PPV a long ass time ago. It has nothing to do with the Finals.

wow el salvador just got screwed, 3 mexican players offside and they don't call it

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    wow el salvador just got screwed, 3 mexican players offside and they don't call it
    Replay showed that Zavala was onside because of Pacheco.

Post Count
    Herc has provided virtually nothing. He works hard but has been ineffective. Time for Josmer

The game was decided to be on PPV a long ass time ago. It has nothing to do with the Finals.
    It just so happened this game was the same night as game one. Even if the bidding was along time ago, the NBA finals were on the backs of the bidding stations minds.

Come on Jozy Go time!

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Epic fail by Ruiz to tie it up.

Nice Jozy goal (called back)

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    That's the exact same way El Salvador scored on mexico

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Howard could have gotten that, or at least tried.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Pappa pulled out a Beckham.

Mannys Boy Gomez would have tapped that in. Instead Jozy was basically walking in the box..Thanks Jozy

We should look to replace Bradley, he kills the flow and chemistry of the attacking team. His skills are decent but he has poor judgement a majority of the time.

Post Count
    loved Kinsy's sub for Cameron. He should be the permanent starter at the back with Bocanegra. Great distribution and solid D the rest of the way.

It's really sad US doesn't have a dynamic player in the middle who can orchestrate the offense. Torres would be decent if he his defense wasn't suspect. He can be a little turnover prone too.

Edu was terrible in the middle. I still don't know why Daniel Williams hasn't played there. That's his natural position and he's very good at it. Williams is injured so Edu will do....not really an upgrade with Beckerman.

All in all...decent result. Now on to the Raggae boyz

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    We should look to replace Bradley, he kills the flow and chemistry of the attacking team. His skills are decent but he has poor judgement a majority of the time.
    What bath salts are you huffing? Bradley's arguably our best player.

Seriously... this is laughable.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    loved Kinsy's sub for Cameron. He should be the permanent starter at the back with Bocanegra. Great distribution and solid D the rest of the way.

It's really sad US doesn't have a dynamic player in the middle who can orchestrate the offense. Torres would be decent if he his defense wasn't suspect. He can be a little turnover prone too.

Edu was terrible in the middle. I still don't know why Daniel Williams hasn't played there. That's his natural position and he's very good at it. Williams is injured so Edu will do....not really an upgrade with Beckerman.

All in all...decent result. Now on to the Raggae boyz
    Agree 100% on Edu. Horrid match from him, and Williams would have been the perfect replacement.

I'm not sure Cameron is 100% ready for Prime Time, he still had a couple of shaky moments. In my mind, it's clear Goodson is our #1 CB next to Boca.

So pissed at Jozy for a completely lazy display last night. I thought he had shaken off that old Lazy OutTheDoor persona of the past, but tonight it showed up.

Donovan too passive.

Officiating just terrible. I'm not blaming it for the loss, I'm just saying it wasn't professional. Sounds the same way in the Mexico match.

I would have been happy about the draw going in, but today I'm not because of the way we went about it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I thought Jones was way worse than edu. Way way way worse. The last time he beat anyone on the ball was never yet he constantly killed the attack by doing just that. So far this team goes as Fabian Johnson goes.

Post Count
    Looking at the replay of the Bradley pass again, I don't blame Jozy as much. He was trying to stay behind the ball because he would've been offside. I should've continued the run nonetheless though.

Again sucks we don't have an someone in the mold of Ozil, Sneijder or even Adam Maher who consistenly gets the Jozy the ball in places where he can finish

Aug 15th USA at Mexico! Lets do this !

Thread Information