My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so when I was in San Antonio this past weekend, I saw a building with a UTSA banner on it, and a guy staring at it. I said "lol utsa" to him, and he flipped out and tried to punch me in the face. It must have been you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so when I was in San Antonio this past weekend, I saw a building with a UTSA banner on it, and a guy staring at it. I said "lol utsa" to him, and he flipped out and tried to punch me in the face. It must have been you.
    Just the thought of someone walking up to me and saying "lol" before something..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw to homeless looking people under a bridge downtown with Mavericks hats and Tshirts on...........must have been you and your wife.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL epic story

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nope, I would have succeeded and knocked you out.

In front of your wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said "lol UTSA"? Do you know what LOL means?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm... What?

Thread Information