Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found this article today about the possibility of Tiago Splitter coming to the Spurs too late. Take it for what it's worth.

http://thefastertimes.com/basketball...cherreport.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not as depressing as the le sounds, and I agree with the article on all the points.

It may very well be too late, but if Splitter lives up halfway to the expectations, it could very well put the Spurs back in the hunt.

Comparing him to the Lock Ness Monster is actually an apt comparison, at least as far as off-season comparisons go. Presents a potentially interesting debate. Great find!

That's a good quick read, and I'm surprised at the lack of comments on this thread (though maybe that's because it doesn't involve Trade Tony or Bonner Sucks Worse Than My Ex-Girlfriend?)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that it was a nice read. Thanks for sharing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised at the lack of comments on this thread (though maybe that's because it doesn't involve Trade Tony or Bonner Sucks Worse Than My Ex-Girlfriend?)
    And . . . I didn't post it. Did I? . . . . No. I did not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real spurs fans agree with this guy, *for the most part because i wouldnt call our team "an ancient creature crawling out of the murky water" thats more of a shaq description, weve been hitting up the playoffs every year and competing very well during the regular season so its not like weve been out of the championship picture for soo long.
    my prediction is
    ****Timmy will end his career as david did with rings and a strong team&coach behind him, wearing silver and black.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ****Timmy will end his career as david did with rings and a strong team&coach behind him, wearing silver and black.

I really do hope so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good quick read, and I'm surprised at the lack of comments on this thread
    It seems if a piece is at least pretty decent, the poster finds a good amount of agreement and the writer's just some random person they couldn't care less about, there aren't many comments to be found -- probably just a nod of approval before moving on to the next thread.

I'd suggest if someone wants responses that they have either an extremely poor take or make the reader choose sides on an issue with a strong or controversial opinion (whether real or concocted; see: lakaluva).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darko and Splitter are the same age if I am not mistaken. One stayed in Europe while the other rode the pine. This year will tell the tale as to who made the more wise decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darko and Splitter are the same age if I am not mistaken. One stayed in Europe while the other rode the pine. This year will tell the tale as to who made the more wise decision.
    Exactly, the season will make those calls.

Thread Information