Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The only reason i troll is when people continually post re ed over and over

Lakaluva is actually a pretty good poster when he wants to be.

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

Giuseppe continually brings nothing

D2Procon/Tacker just fails at everything

Anybody I'm missing?
    Kool-Aid Man

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The only reason i troll is when people continually post re ed over and over

Lakaluva is actually a pretty good poster when he wants to be.

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

D2Procon/Tacker just fails at everything

Anybody I'm missing?
    Cubby's "tree of woe" schtick was pretty funny tbh. other than that, you're dead on.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No it wouldn't. Wanna bet?

TBH I stop posting good quality posts because every time I did, I either got attacked personally, trolled etc so there was no more use of me posting. With the trolls gone I don't have to worry about them posting my Full Name and picture in every single thread I make.
    lol tacker

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Except the lol's

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    imho we should do it. all honorary mavs fans too, like DoK.
    Nutty baby.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

TBH I stop posting good quality posts because every time I did, I either got attacked personally, trolled etc so there was no more use of me posting. With the trolls gone I don't have to worry about them posting my Full Name and picture in every single thread I make.
    rofl, you posted good quality posts? The only thing you ever post is RAGE and LOL U MAD BRO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't mind you talkin' cause that's always fun but real threats like you coming to my pad is something i'm not cool with. if you haven't noticed by now i like the entertainment factor yall brought to the forum and i shrug things off so what's the big deal? what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!
    I have to agree with Perry, here.

Not sure what he did to incur mavs>spurs wrath to the extent of mentioning AK-47s and the like.

Honestly, I think Perry was an okay sport about everything. Yeah he got butthurt and ranted and raved, but wasn't that the point?

The material he gave us was all-time classic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Tacker, your original username, was banned correct? Congrats on joining the VERY few and proud who have been so God awful that they actually got banned from spurstalk, which used to be one of the most lenient forums to ever exist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we could all have lunch with you instead of posting, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have to agree with Perry, here.

Not sure what he did to incur mavs>spurs wrath to the extent of mentioning AK-47s and the like.

Honestly, I think Perry was an okay sport about everything. Yeah he got butthurt and ranted and raved, but wasn't that the point?

The material he gave us was all-time classic.
    claiming he knows where i live and has pics of my house and the like.

if you're gonna sing it..bring it

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    classic example of why people like you are too ing stupid to deserve the privilege of posting here. i NEVER once posted your pic, info, or anything like that. the night all that stuff went down i was busy, i found out about it through other posters later, you ing arabic dip .
    You're the one that exposed my facebook profile to everyone you re .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ MavsDynasty aka the boy creeper.

He not only stalked me, but also stalked Balladontlie. Heck, he even knows MarionMFFL's facebook page.

And, by the way, I did not complain to Kori, although Kori seems like a reasonable admin, and posters like the boy ruins it for everybody.

For example saying ''LOL Jasper'' for 1000000 times, and adding smiley faces is lame.

But that picture that Greg Oden posted is actually very witty, I even laughed.

Anyways, both teams played hard. Free Weezy, Keep Lindsay, and Selita Ebanks is one hot piece.

Bless all of u, and good night.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    So who would be so upset for someone else that they complained to Kori?

all sounds weird

I'm just wondering if this is an end to all trolling or just "You can't troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

I move cars motherf*cker Don Ready's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    i'm somewhat in remission from this gang but i still got a phone fool of old homeboys, an ak47, and a nice .45 glock, and my personal favorite, these 2 hands.
    No you don't and no you were never in any gang .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what Tacker doesn't get is that the only reason anybody on this forum knows he exists is cuz of Mavs fans.

he would have just been another anonymous ty poster that nobody would pay attention to. we graced him with our attention. he won the lottery when we started ting on him, because we made him a forum legend. and this is the mutha in thanks we get?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, you had me on the ropes, down 3-2. I was that||close to goin' out in a blaze of glory. Then Luva & talked long distance and he guaranteed me that we'd be NBA World Champions back-to-back. Something about "closing us out, the impossibility of it." Along those lines.

Just like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    claiming he knows where i live and has pics of my house and the like.

if you're gonna sing it..bring it
    You know a guy named Perry would never step.

Lol Perry.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're the one that exposed my facebook profile to everyone you re .
    can you not read? i wasn't even POSTING THAT NIGHT.

are you under the impression that MavDynasty is my troll?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mavs>spurs you amuse me. I thank you for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I have one legitimate question -

Why did kori/timvp approve all those lakaluva/calf tat trolls a few days ago just to make this thread?
    tbh there were like 200 usernames waiting for approval and i got lazy and accidentally approved like 20 lakaluva trolls and about 15 variations of calf tat.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tacker, your original username, was banned correct? Congrats on joining the VERY few and proud who have been so God awful that they actually got banned from spurstalk, which used to be one of the most lenient forums to ever exist.
    Ya I wanted to get banned on purpose so that I can make another account because I was tired of all the personal attacks and bs that went into my thread whenever I wanted to talk basketball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard Kobe's cousin complained....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh there were like 200 usernames waiting for approval and i got lazy and accidentally approved like 20 lakaluva trolls and about 15 variations of calf tat.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So who would be so upset for someone else that they complained to Kori?

all sounds weird

I'm just wondering if this is an end to all trolling or just "You can't troll koriwhat or lakaluva"
    You can still do me and the molestation business, fellows. I was a wee bit sensitive until Arty put that Kobe miss back Vs. the Suns. And then I got my sensitive on again at 2-3 in Massachusetts, but, I'm right as the mail now.

I'm completely straightened out.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that fugazi little don't want it wit some dallas s. he better come strapped if he's comin at all.
    You are the toughest sounding gumdrop I have ever seen.

Thread Information