Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol almost losing to Medvedenko
    And I'm still not over it.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously ST isn't going to suddenly outlaw trolling. Trolling is part of its fabric. Though some ish goes to far and needs to be reeled in. Posting personal information and threatening to scalp people over the internet is going too far, imo tbh. Flooding the board with dozens of lakaluva, calf tat, miami heat bandwagon trolls makes the humor burn out quickly.

tbh, when trolling is done by the experts and doesn't get stuck on the same ol' topic everyone else is trying to troll, it's usually gold.
    Mono's panty knot, gettin' it's unraveling on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep i'm so fake that after whottt decided to go to the internet police about me, he hasn't posted since that day
    bro what did you do to my nikra whottt. this sounds bannable.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    First of all, dumbasses, I didn't say we were getting rid of all the trolling.

The basic message is ...

Don't get too personal.
    Know when to quit.
    Get some new material.
    omfg, i am going to complain to kori for this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obviously ST isn't going to suddenly outlaw trolling. Trolling is part of its fabric. Though some ish goes to far and needs to be reeled in. Posting personal information and threatening to scalp people over the internet is going too far, imo tbh. Flooding the board with dozens of lakaluva, calf tat, miami heat bandwagon trolls makes the humor burn out quickly.

tbh, when trolling is done by the experts and doesn't get stuck on the same ol' topic everyone else is trying to troll, it's usually gold.
    tbh just give BUMP a "1 new troll every 3 months" limit and we'll be ok

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    now that the mexican standoff is over, wanna do lunch tomorrow? I love the Chuckbox, ever been there?
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mono's panty knot, gettin' it's unraveling on.
    You, me, Chuckbox, lunch. We on?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    tbh there's no way to defend the way whottt got crominated. But most people don't know about it since it was in the troll forum, and nobody's been in that ghost town for like 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you are too old to date Giuseppe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i think whottt must have found out some things about who i really am. he apologized, said that his internet police buddies advised him to leave me alone, and quietly left, and that was the end of it. 99% of the time i'm actually pretty harmless, tbh. but that time whottt was the one who started it by wanting to fight me, it wasn't part of my usual shtick.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree.

My goals when I use my trolls is to: parody the poster(s) in question and hope I can make a few people who get the joke laugh. Any butthurt resulting from the posters being made fun of is simply a bonus.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    what is your opinion on who the experts are?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, but, I'll meet for an outstanding weiner tomorrow. How's that? We'll celebrate you being able to keep on keepin' on here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is turning to be an epic thread...seems oddly familiar to a thread a few years back....hmm rinse and repeat, rinse and I pray to god repeat.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is turning to be an epic thread...seems oddly familiar to a thread a few years back....hmm rinse and repeat, rinse and I pray to god repeat.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also maintain my position that koriwhat is somehow responsible for 90% of the flaws of the NBA forum..he's rude, he's phobic, he uses personal insults, I've literally never seen him mention an NBA player in any part of the forum other than talking about when he met George Hill at a bowling alley..he encourages kids to drop out of high school..

He makes fun of us for not drinking the classiest beer..he had to have been baiting people by posting pictures of his calf tattoos in the first place..
    90% haha! i used to try to contribute but i walked into a "lol mavs..." thread one day and saw all the mavpricks calling all the spurs fans " s" and so i shot back a quick witty " " reply and bam this is what it all turned into. of course the mavpricks can remember that thread because they're so dead set on the fact, assumption, that i am somehow phobic because i use that word to describe them daily. it's called trolling the trolls.

encouraging kids to drop out... hahahaha! i would never do that. i believe in education but hs wasn't for me. college is a lot better and you actually learn real instead of fairy tale stories about george washington's wooden teeth. i'm actually going back to college this semester to finish my associates since i've been putting it off for yrs. 2 more classes then i can think about what i wanna be when i grow up. haha!

dude, drink any beer you'd like. i drank shiner last night and i'll probably kick back a few dirty ass lonestars this weekend. i just prefer better beer is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo tbh some there should be a way to vote people out of the nba forum. it is extremely arguable that the nba forum would be better overall without koriwhat, tacker and other multiple time losers.

hmmm ....
    wow... just wow.

in the last couple days you can dig some threads up that i tried contributing in just to get trolled seconds later because obviously everyone is on summer break. this didn't start with me but whatever. you wanna ban me from the nba forum then so be it. it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think whottt must have found out some things about who i really am. he apologized, said that his internet police buddies advised him to leave me alone, and quietly left, and that was the end of it. 99% of the time i'm actually pretty harmless, tbh. but that time whottt was the one who started it by wanting to fight me, it wasn't part of my usual shtick.
    i'mma have to research this. sounds bannable tbh imo

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Princess, dippin' her big toe into the cesspool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's astonishing how seriously some people take what goes on in this place.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    First of all, dumbasses, I didn't say we were getting rid of all the trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do that to piss off the trolls and quite frankly it works. Take a look at my first few posts on this forum and you can clearly see it is good basketball discussion.
    tbh anyone who has to say that their posts have good quality basketball discussion has no posts with good quality basketball discussion.

Thread Information