Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vikings want a first rounder and a starting DB for Peterson. Would you pull the trigger?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vikings want a first rounder and a starting DB for Peterson. Would you pull the trigger?
    If the boys were at 27 and everyone they wanted was gone and they were looking to trade back I'd do it and throw in Carr lmao

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bloggingtheboys recently had an article about how Jerry needs to add Darren Woodson to the Ring of Honor. I agree. I think it's time to add some names in there. Who else deserves to be in that's not in it yet?
    Moose

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You Cowboys fans ready for life without Dez? With his pride and confidence in himself being arguably the best receiver in football, I can't see this dispute over his worth ending well.

Demaryius Thomas is skipping team activities too, I expect them both to hold out until the last minute and then become a distraction if and when they return.

ing stupid ing got Jerry wants to pay out clowns like Barber, Newman, both Roy Williams, Brandon Carr, and now with their "frugal" management, can't ing pay the most talented player on the team. Bull . I am not looking forward to facing the team that Dez ends up going to (probably the Eagles) if this doesn't get resolved quickly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good article from mike fisher on dez. dez is a cowboy for life.

jerry jones, i wont be mad at dez even if he signs with the eagles (murray can die in plane crash tho tbh)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Byron jones in the house

Last edited by slick'81; 05-01-2015 at 12:32 AM.

if Gregory falls do boys pick him?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think their looking rb in rnd2

I think their looking rb in rnd2
    alot of good rbs left on top of the board

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm praying for Coleman

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Hopefully the the mental health issues and marijuana concerns are behind him ,big if.theres no doubting he can flat out rush the passer

Last edited by slick'81; 05-01-2015 at 11:21 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3/4 of the Cowboys players have a team of babysitters following them around and watching their every move it seems.. 35% of the payroll is on babysitters.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spagnola s on Scandrick on dallascowboys.com..

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...ive-close-edge

"There is Orlando Scandrick shamelessly withholding his services during these strength and conditioning workouts, claiming he is being underpaid, even though the Cowboys gave him a hefty guaranteed advance last season on this year's base salary … at his request."

I wasn't aware of those details.. assuming that's true, he's a stupid ass broke who blew all his cash and thinks he can extort the team into panic mode

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gregory gets the star tatted on his arm

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    gregory gets the star tatted on his arm

He sure sprinted to get that tattoo. Better hope Cowboys want to keep him his whole career or that's gonna hurt to get removed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spagnola s on Scandrick on dallascowboys.com..

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...ive-close-edge

"There is Orlando Scandrick shamelessly withholding his services during these strength and conditioning workouts, claiming he is being underpaid, even though the Cowboys gave him a hefty guaranteed advance last season on this year's base salary … at his request."

I wasn't aware of those details.. assuming that's true, he's a stupid ass broke who blew all his cash and thinks he can extort the team into panic mode

Right !?dude asked for for his salary upfront in a bonus and now is crying cause his base salary is low him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Breaking News: Randy Gregory traded to Philadelphia for two 7th round picks in 2023.. he allegedly attempted to rip off his own arm after hearing the news..

Read more: http://www.dallascowboys.com/Gregory...to-rip-arm-off

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins is on his way to Valley Ranch to meet with Jerry. I think Jerry will offer him the MAX for UDFA: 3 years/$1.5M and a nice bonus. He has the skills to replace Free right away and powerful enough to really challenge Leary for the LG spot. Leary is a 24 year old (?) road grater, so I'd rather see him replace 32 year old Free.

He grew up a Cowboys fan and shares an agent with our wnd round pick:

Imagine his development next to 3 pro bowlers for the next 5-10 years. Drool.

I know one thing, Jerry usually gets who he wants. Get er done Jerry!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Imagine: T Smith-Leary-T Fred-Z Martin-Collins coming at you. NFCE front 7s will bricks if we get this dude.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins is on his way to Valley Ranch to meet with Jerry. I think Jerry will offer him the MAX for UDFA: 3 years/$1.5M and a nice bonus. He has the skills to replace Free right away and powerful enough to really challenge Leary for the LG spot. Leary is a 24 year old (?) road grater, so I'd rather see him replace 32 year old Free.

He grew up a Cowboys fan and shares an agent with our wnd round pick:

Imagine his development next to 3 pro bowlers for the next 5-10 years. Drool.

I know one thing, Jerry usually gets who he wants. Get er done Jerry!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Might as well pick up Ray Rice too, tbh.

I want the other teams' wives to piss themselves when they see the Cowboys coming to town.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Best oline in football and ing young too boot

and they drafted chaz green gtfo .this line can make lance Dunbar look great
    Last edited by slick'81; 05-07-2015 at 03:12 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Daaaaaamnnnnnnnnn.. more baggage, but the O-line just gets more lethal by the day.. Hung on to Free w/ Collins and Green to compete against each other to replace him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Might as well pick up Ray Rice too, tbh.

I want the other teams' wives to piss themselves when they see the Cowboys coming to town.

Thread Information