Page 101 of 208 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn, what a in heist. if only u guys had a running back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weren't you the classhole who said my man Ro McClain wasn't gonna amount to last year?

McMutha enFadden did NOT have a line to run behind last year with Da Raiders. He'll be fine here backing up AP.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Weren't you the classhole who said my man Ro McClain wasn't gonna amount to last year?

McMutha enFadden did NOT have a line to run behind last year with Da Raiders. He'll be fine here backing up AP.
    mcfadden's gna injure all ur o-linemen. he has no vision, just gna ram his helmet into the spines of the blockers

mcfadden was a beast in 2010/2011... fell off a cliff since then. too many injuries piling on over the years. more fragile than demarco ever was

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sleeping on Randle.. averaged nearly 7 YPC last year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i wonder why they even bothered starting demarco then

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rb is the biggest ? Will be fun in camp to see McFadden,randle,Dunbar and williams go at it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think they planned on spreading the carries around more at the beginning of the season but after Demarco and the line got in a groove, the coaching staff didn't want to move away from something that was working. Also, nobody said that Randle was a better all around back last year, DJ was simply stating facts. Me, personally? I thought Murray was overrated last year. Randle and what's his face(other back up) weren't nearly as good at picking up the blitz though. Honestly, that's a bigger reason for why they didn't see the field more than anything.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't hate cause your team will scrape the bottom another year bro. There's gotta be a suicide watch Oakland thread around here somewhere.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think they planned on spreading the carries around more at the beginning of the season but after Demarco and the line got in a groove, the coaching staff didn't want to move away from something that was working. Also, nobody said that Randle was a better all around back last year, DJ was simply stating facts. Me, personally? I thought Murray was overrated last year. Randle and what's his face(other back up) weren't nearly as good at picking up the blitz though. Honestly, that's a bigger reason for why they didn't see the field more than anything.
    Exactly. Nobody said Randle is better than Murray, but at the same time to say we "don't have a RB" is dumb too. The kid came through when his number was called, averaging 6.7 YPC on 51 attempts - 343 yards.. basically two games worth of runs as a lead back if you wanna think of it that way.

The kid clearly has talent, but like you said not picking up the blitz with a QB who could be one solid hit away from being finished is a good way to stay on the bench, especially when you have a workhorse like DeMarco out there. If he shows maturity and an improvement at picking up the blitz, I don't see why he can't take the undisputed lead from McFadden in camp and finish the season with 1200 or more yards behind the undisputed best line in football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, still can't believe we got gifted an extra 1st rounder Not a bad compensatory pick

Too bad a pregnant woman had to die for it

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    raiderfan is gonna be maaaaaaad when DMC beasts next year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Nfl is is allready mad boys line is still improving lmao

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Randy Gregory got a nice welcome to the NFL.. was just tired and dehydrated. Good to hear w/ Jones

In other news, Josh Brent's drunk ass just retired again today.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sleeping on Randle.. averaged nearly 7 YPC last year
    He was drafted to eventually replace Murray. He was the heir apparent and he knew it. Yet he still did dumb . Stealing? him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was drafted to eventually replace Murray. He was the heir apparent and he knew it. Yet he still did dumb . Stealing? him.
    Did he steal from you personally? Who cares.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I liked McFadden for a while. Was the centerpiece of the offense in the two years we were actually decent and had back to back 8-8 campaigns

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I liked McFadden for a while. Was the centerpiece of the offense in the two years we were actually decent and had back to back 8-8 campaigns
    How is McFadden at blitz recognition.. not just going head up with someone, but adjusting to the blitz and making the right play?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How is McFadden at blitz recognition.. not just going head up with someone, but adjusting to the blitz and making the right play?
    he's always been a really good pass protector. at this stage its probably where he will help you the most

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's always been a really good pass protector. at this stage its probably where he will help you the most

If he's got any edge of the current 3 guys it's that he's good in pass protection. He'll probably be the starter because of it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good to hear.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Overall, I really like the pieces that have been added over the last 3 drafts. Thank god Stephen finally put his Dad in his place and focused more on the draft and scouting.

The D-line should be solid assuming Gregory and Lawrence step up and earn starting positions over veterans Mincey and Terrell McClain. Putting Crawford in the middle last year was a success, and I expect him to be even better this year. You would then have Nick Hayden as the default weak link, which would be upgraded next draft.

The starting linebackers look good, but there is no telling what we're gonna get from Sean Lee. Rolando was big last season, but there's always the chance he becomes an issue or gets the nagging injuries again. Hitchens came in and played well, and showed he has a nose for the ball. He's going to have a hard time replacing Justin Durant's production, but I think he could given the opportunity. The Cowboys brought in a bunch of talent to compete here as well which is always good, as they have Jasper Brinkley, Andrew Gachkar, Kyle Wilber, Keith Rivers among a few others to push each other. Health will be the deciding factor here, but they do have a lot talent.

The backfield improved last year, but I don't see either safety as anything more than stop gap solutions. Byron Jones was drafted at CB but there is talk that he may eventually be moved to safety, so the jury is still out on whether one of the safety spots has been addressed, but if that happens we get a hole at CB. I have no faith in Mo' Claiborne ever becoming even a decent CB, and I've labeled him a bust since last year. Scandrick is capable of playing on the edge, but he's so much better playing in the slot. Brandon Carr was constantly out of position last year and lost confidence. We lost Sterling Moore who was really playing well at times last year, but we did hang on to Tyler Patmon at least. There are several new young faces to compete much like last year's battle, but there's no telling if any of this years youth will turn out to be serviceable at the least as was the case last season. I think DB is gonna be a top area of focus next draft.

Not really anything to say about the offensive line that hasn't already been said. If Chaz Green could develop into a starter, that's gonna be epic. Either way, they are gonna maul mother ers next season. Getting the gift of Collins was a beautiful thing

Running Back is the weak spot on the offensive side of the ball, but props to the front office for avoiding the position and focusing on defense instead. I think w/ carries Randle is going to more than carry the load, he has a lot of talent and quickness and the best offensive line to open holes for him. If not a RB will have to be drafted next year.

Wide receivers 1-3 are great, and the corp is only gonna get better this year with some more experience under Devin Street's belt, not to mention the undrafted free agent signing of Antwan Goodley from Baylor which is gonna be a steal IMO. There will be some good compe ion in camp at spots 4 and 5. Tight ends are gonna be solid as long as Witten is playing, but this is put up or shut up year for Escobar. He needs to be ready to take over for Witten by next year, and he's not even the lock for 2nd TE at this point IMO.

Next season should be DL, RB, CB, QB as far as focus. Need to start grooming a QB for sure next season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Projected Offense Depth:

Projected Defense Depth:

Thread Information