Page 106 of 208 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm laughing at his durability not his skill
    Ah, gotcha. Well I still say he won't take too much of a pounding. He doesn't like to truck you like Murray does. He has the power to do so but I'd rather see him juke somebody then take it to the house.

I really really really want him to take over as the lead back but I think Randle will get first crack at it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm ready for the start of the regular season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ah, gotcha. Well I still say he won't take too much of a pounding. He doesn't like to truck you like Murray does. He has the power to do so but I'd rather see him juke somebody then take it to the house.

I really really really want him to take over as the lead back but I think Randle will get first crack at it.
    mcfadden always had talent... and there was a 1-2 year period where he looked the part of an elite back. he could just never stay on the field. eventually the injuries piled on and he lost a lot of his mojo

he had a pretty mean stiff-arm too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mcfadden always had talent... and there was a 1-2 year period where he looked the part of an elite back. he could just never stay on the field. eventually the injuries piled on and he lost a lot of his mojo

he had a pretty mean stiff-arm too

Maaaaan, that was a great run. Hope he got some of det left in the tank.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Maaaaan, that was a great run. Hope he got some of det left in the tank.
    yeah, that was one of the 2-3 best games of his career. also from that game:

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's usually pretty terrible in the first 2-4 yards from receiving the hand-off. skinny legs, cant break tackles. but once he gets momentum his upper body strength is actually solid

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's usually pretty terrible in the first 2-4 yards from receiving the hand-off. skinny legs, cant break tackles. but once he gets momentum his upper body strength is actually solid
    Well, Murray lead the league in rushing with yards before contact. If this OL opens the same holes...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well, Murray lead the league in rushing with yards before contact. If this OL opens the same holes...
    then mcfadden might be fine for the 7 games he suits up for

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    then mcfadden might be fine for the 7 games he suits up for

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Game 4 at home just got that much tougher ...

cowboys traded for RB Christine Michael from seahawks for a conditional 7th rd pick. good trade adding more depth behind the boys line

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    phenom christine micheal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's got pretty good credentials; hopefully he fits in nicely

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    As long as he holds onto the ball, and sticks to the fundamentals you may have something. Can have pass blocking issues from time to time. Tons of raw physical ability.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As long as he holds onto the ball, and sticks to the fundamentals you may have something. Can have pass blocking issues from time to time. Tons of raw physical ability.
    I am reading about him having technique issues (i.e. not squaring up to pass block and ball control issues). Those issues are correctable with good coaching and more playing experience/film study.

I'm hoping a change of scenary and playing for his childhood team behind a good OL brings out the beast in him. My dream scenario: DMC and Randle forms a nice 1-2 punch. For short yardage, in the 4th quarter when DLs are already tired from getting pounded all game by our OL, 3rd and goal, and when we need to close teams out by running out the clock: insert C-Mike. He'll close out games for us with his punishing running style.

We're getting a ton of comp picks so to give up a conditional 7th is nothing. I can't believe y'all gave up on a 24 year old like that. Now we'll be the most physical team in the NFL and our RBBC approach just might work out now. Thanks Seattle.
    Last edited by LkrFan; 09-07-2015 at 08:33 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I am reading about him having technique issues (i.e. not squaring up to pass block and ball control issues). Those issues are correctable with good coaching and more playing experience/film study.

I'm hoping a change of scenary and playing for his childhood team behind a good OL brings out the beast in him. My dream scenario: DMC and Randle forms a nice 1-2 punch. For short yardage, in the 4th quarter when DLs are already tired from getting pounded all game by our OL, 3rd and goal, and when we need to close teams out by running out the clock: insert C-Mike. He'll close out games for us with his punishing running style.

We're getting a ton of comp picks so to give up a conditional 7th is nothing. I can't believe y'all gave up on a 24 year old like that. Now we'll be the most physical team in the NFL and our RBBC approach just might work out now. Thanks Seattle.
    When you're getting outplayed by undrafted FA's it's a problem when you're on a win-now roster. He had two years and three camps to show up, and that is a lot for any position not named Quarterback. All the physical traits are there, perhaps he needs a change of scenery and the opportunity to step outside the shadow of a hall of fame RB. I think he is physically better than all of your current RB's, he just has to put the mental game together. I REALLY WANTED him to get it together on our roster. Awesome buy low opportunity, and yes, I see teams are now up on the Compensatory strategy like us

Gotta love that fan dedication, tat-it on that ass

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When you're getting outplayed by undrafted FA's it's a problem when you're on a win-now roster. He had two years and three camps to show up, and that is a lot for any position not named Quarterback. All the physical traits are there, perhaps he needs a change of scenery and the opportunity to step outside the shadow of a hall of fame RB. I think he is physically better than all of your current RB's, he just has to put the mental game together. I REALLY WANTED him to get it together on our roster. Awesome buy low opportunity, and yes, I see teams are now up on the Compensatory strategy like us

Gotta love that fan dedication, tat-it on that ass
    Indeed. I want to see her face.

I hope this dude ends up being our Ahmad Green. Played behind a stud for years. Changed teams then balled out...or even develop into our Beast Mode. Remember, Lynch wasn't in Buffalo.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Indeed. I want to see her face.

I hope this dude ends up being our Ahmad Green. Played behind a stud for years. Changed teams then balled out...or even develop into our Beast Mode. Remember, Lynch wasn't in Buffalo.
    I have to disagree. He has always been a 1,000 yard back. Even had 47 receptions one year in Buffalo. He was just in a bad situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have to disagree. He has always been a 1,000 yard back. Even had 47 receptions one year in Buffalo. He was just in a bad situation.
    He was serviceable as a Bill, but no one called him Beast Mode. He didn't breakout until he played in a scheme that fit his running style. C-Mike is a physical punishing runner that loves to play smash mouth football. That's the style JG likes to run as evidenced from last year with Murray.

C-Mike's "bad situation" was immaturity and playing behind a HOF RB. He will be given the chance to take over our backfield in the near future if he is willing to be coached up. I think you guys will rue the day you traded him.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    He was serviceable as a Bill, but no one called him Beast Mode. He didn't breakout until he played in a scheme that fit his running style. C-Mike is a physical punishing runner that loves to play smash mouth football. That's the style JG likes to run as evidenced from last year with Murray.

C-Mike's "bad situation" was immaturity and playing behind a HOF RB. He will be given the chance to take over our backfield in the near future if he is willing to be coached up. I think you guys will rue the day you traded him.
    Far cry from, "Wasn't ". You have to remember that he was also giving up carries/touches to Fred Jackson in Buffalo as well. Coupled with the QB situation that hasn't been anything in Buffalo since Doug Flutie.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Far cry from, "Wasn't ". You have to remember that he was also giving up carries/touches to Fred Jackson in Buffalo as well. Coupled with the QB situation that hasn't been anything in Buffalo since Doug Flutie.
    Serviceable or wasn't - what's the difference? Fact is, I heard nothing about Lynch until he went to Seattle. Now he's arguably the best RB in the game (next to AD and Charles). It took him to play on a better team that played a scheme that fits his skillset. Now C-Mike has that same opportunity. Only time will tell if he seizes it.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Serviceable or wasn't - what's the difference? Fact is, I heard nothing about Lynch until he went to Seattle. Now he's arguably the best RB in the game (next to AD and Charles). It took him to play on a better team that played a scheme that fits his skillset. Now C-Mike has that same opportunity. Only time will tell if he seizes it.
    If you think Lynch wasn't in Buffalo you're crazy. I guess we'll agree to disagree there. I don't think Michael is of the same gene pool ability wise, but he certainly is really good waiting to happen, especially behind that line if he can get his head together. And he has always been Beast Mode, it's just when you're in Buffalo, ability gets lost on the public much like Eric Moulds.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honestly Lynch was just a victim of playing in Buffalo.. I couldn't name two players on their current roster.

Thread Information