Page 107 of 208 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5177
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's because your football knowledge is limited

Post Count
    Serviceable or wasn't - what's the difference? Fact is, I heard nothing about Lynch until he went to Seattle. Now he's arguably the best RB in the game (next to AD and Charles). It took him to play on a better team that played a scheme that fits his skillset. Now C-Mike has that same opportunity. Only time will tell if he seizes it.
    Laker fan and Cowboy fan .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Laker fan and Cowboy fan .
    Liked the Lakers and Cowboys since '83. Magic and Dorsett made me like the NBA/NFL.

Post Count
    Said every Cowboy/Laker fan

Either that or the olllllllll' "But, but, but I was born in Texas and had a 9th cousin in LA "

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Glad to see Tyrone Crawford for locked up for the next five years.. Expect big things from him this year, better to get him while his price is lower.

ing great that football is back, more reasons to get trashed and BBQ.. Cowboys fans

Post Count
    I hope that run game really does work out. The O-line is amazing and it would suck to have a bunch of hacks waste it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope that run game really does work out. The O-line is amazing and it would suck to have a bunch of hacks waste it.

This line will create holes. i just would like to see either randle step upand show he can pickup the blitz or mcfadden stay on the field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Awesome awesome win tbh Hopefully Dez and Gregory are ok

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez Byant out 4-6 weeks...Time for my TW and Beasley to step up

Awesome awesome win tbh Hopefully Dez and Gregory are ok
    4-6 Weeks for both. Gregory has rare speed on the edge. I'm so glad it was not an achilles injury as was first reported.

It gets frustrating with all the injuries in pro football. Gregory was beating the Giants LT and they guy did a cheap shot on RG after a run play was basically over. Unfortunate and unnecessary.

I have no idea what happened to Dez. Hopefully he can fully healthy - he has been dinged all summer long. At least he has time to get the hamstring right, but the foot injury is a big bummer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We may have to do it differently until we get on track. Last year, we got 184ypg from our RBs (141ypg from rushing; 43 ypg receiving). Against the NY Gnats, they totalled 212 yards (131 yards receiving; 81 yards rushing). I'll take that kind of production - especially if it is from multiple RBs (RBBC). That way, we don't wear down one player. Teams will have to game plan for more than one back -which is good for us.

Randle, Dunbar, and McFadden all looked great coming out the backfield as pass catchers. Teams that don't have LBs that can cover will be in trouble if they get anywhere near 200ypg collectively.

It'll be interesting to see what C-Mike will bring to the table. I expect him to be activated within the next few games.

Post Count
    The good news was the o-line still looked solid. Holes were there. It was a good start overall. Not as good as you would hope rushing, but good overall production.

However with no Dez I have my concerns. I don't think anyone is scared of Twill and teams will really stack the box and force Romo to throw and guys like Twill to prove they are worthy of being worried about. Will be interesting to see how the RBBC handles a lot of focus on stopping the run.

Post Count
    4-6 Weeks for both. Gregory has rare speed on the edge. I'm so glad it was not an achilles injury as was first reported.

It gets frustrating with all the injuries in pro football. Gregory was beating the Giants LT and they guy did a cheap shot on RG after a run play was basically over. Unfortunate and unnecessary.

I have no idea what happened to Dez. Hopefully he can fully healthy - he has been dinged all summer long. At least he has time to get the hamstring right, but the foot injury is a big bummer.
    Looks like longer now for Dez. Doctors have said 8-12 weeks and Jerry already said it will take a full 6 weeks for the foot to properly heal assuming no setbacks. That's 6 weeks to heal, then how much more time for conditioning/caution? They said he can start re-habbing 3 weeks after surgery, but it takes 6 just to fully heal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The good news was the o-line still looked solid. Holes were there. It was a good start overall. Not as good as you would hope rushing, but good overall production.

However with no Dez I have my concerns. I don't think anyone is scared of Twill and teams will really stack the box and force Romo to throw and guys like Twill to prove they are worthy of being worried about. Will be interesting to see how the RBBC handles a lot of focus on stopping the run.
    Trust me - I share your concerns. I just think Dallas might take a page out of Patriots playbook and let their short passing game be their running game. We have 3 players that look awesome when you get them in open space: Dunbar, Beastley, and McFadden. Like I said before, teams better be able to cover those guys - especially Beastley. Other than that flukey fumble, I thought he was great.

Just like a running game, short passes pick up yardage and eat up clock. That opening 17-play drive (that inexplicably ended in 3 points) ate up over 10 minutes. For the game, the time of possession was Dallas 37:10; Gnats 22:50 (that's without a 'dominant' running game - which proves my point).

I hate it that Dez went down, but it's not like we don't have other weapons to get the job done. Admittedly, a potent running game opens everything up. I think we'll find our groove running the ball soon enough.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like longer now for Dez. Doctors have said 8-12 weeks and Jerry already said it will take a full 6 weeks for the foot to properly heal assuming no setbacks. That's 6 weeks to heal, then how much more time for conditioning/caution? They said he can start re-habbing 3 weeks after surgery, but it takes 6 just to fully heal.
    Hakeem Nicks had the same injury and came back too soon. He hasn't been the same since. I trust that the 'boys will hold him out until he's 100%.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cowboy...squad-39495423

Cowboys waive RB Gus Johnson, resign OT Weems to practice squad

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez out 10-12 weeks after bone graft surgery.

Bryant out and now news is Romo has something broken....collar bone?......Theres goes the season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo expected out about 8 weeks

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    the thing that sucks is that it looks like the defense is going to be elite this season...we just can't catch a break.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aikman was only out 5 weeks with the same injury. Romo has had the same injury before, maybe not exactly, but he will know how to rehab it. Romo is tough as nails imo

mah boy bailey

the thing that sucks is that it looks like the defense is going to be elite this season...we just can't catch a break.
    The Boys were super bowl contenders IMHO, I had them up there with GB and Seattle as my faves to come out of the NFC. I as a fan of football did not want to see Romo go down.

Romo expected out about 8 weeks

Who is the backup?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brandon Weeden is the backup ; he played well - 7 for 7 1 touchdown and scrambled 10 yards for a first down so he's not a statue out there.

Thread Information