Page 108 of 208 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 5177
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Brandon Weeden is the backup ; he played well - 7 for 7 1 touchdown and scrambled 10 yards for a first down so he's not a statue out there.
    Teams will gameplan for him. It won't be pretty.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Teams will gameplan for him. It won't be pretty.
    They can gameplan all they want tbh. If the offensive line dominates like they are used to, and the running game stays positive, I think we can win some games with Weeden.

They can gameplan all they want tbh. If the offensive line dominates like they are used to, and the running game stays positive, I think we can win some games with Weeden.
    No doubt the line is where the games are won basically. They should still win some games with him in there. There will be a drop off obviously from Romo to Weeden and they will game plan for him as the other guy said but with that line and so on they should win a few and stay in the hunt. Dez is out a long time too though so that hurts, this on top of it is not good obviously so they will have to all step it up bigtime.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brandon Weeden is the backup ; he played well - 7 for 7 1 touchdown and scrambled 10 yards for a first down so he's not a statue out there.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Weeden has looked absolutely terrible at times. Will hope he can drive the bus for a couple months..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also..

DeMarco

Randle pushing the lead in yards farther

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Weeden has looked absolutely terrible at times. Will hope he can drive the bus for a couple months..
    I've seen him struggle as well, but I'm trying to stay optimistic tbh

Week 3: Falcons L
    Week 4: @ Saints W
    Week 5: Patriots L
    Week 6: BYE
    Week 7: @ Giants W
    Week 8: Seahawks L
    Week 9: Eagles W
    Week 10: @ Buccaneers W
    * Week 11: @ Dolphins W
    * Week 12: Panthers W
    * Week 13: @ Redskins W

*when Romo could return

I got them going 7-3 until Romo gets back Asterisk games could be won with/without Romo imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    same injury that jason campbell went down with just before we traded for Carson Palmer

I wish I could have had a feed of the crowd noise at the sewer known as the Linc from yesterday's game. I would almost guarantee you that a chorus of cheers came from the trailer trash eagle fans when Romo was seriously injured - Fox would not provide that audio. For the second year in a row, a coddled, overrated former UT linebacker injured Tony Romo with a cheap shot. As a Texas Ex I can tell you Jordan Hicks is just the type of guy that contributed greatly to the implosion of the program - a coddled 5 star player with a sense of en lement who spent more time on the shelf and in the tub than on the field.

A disgusting was on display again yesterday led by the criminal element of the Eagles fan base - fights in the stands - drunks running out on the field. Always the same thing up there. Forget about the fan of an opposing team sitting in the stands in that stadium. You literally endanger your well being. The mob in the stands is full of 5 foot 6 fake tough guys drunk off their ass and looking for a fight as long as there is a 20 to 1 ratio in their favor. There are some nice people in Philadelphia and in the Stadium- the minority of rotten s bag Eagle fans give the whole group a bad name.

Jordan Hicks drove Romo's shoulder in the ground with the intent to injure him - the tape doesn't lie. When Jordan's 2-3 year NFL career is over with a torn ACL or broken hip socket, tears will not be shed for him by me.

Do I despise the Eagles and their fan base? Absolutely.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish I could have had a feed of the crowd noise at the sewer known as the Linc from yesterday's game. I would almost guarantee you that a chorus of cheers came from the trailer trash eagle fans when Romo was seriously injured - Fox would not provide that audio. For the second year in a row, a coddled, overrated former UT linebacker injured Tony Romo with a cheap shot. As a Texas Ex I can tell you Jordan Hicks is just the type of guy that contributed greatly to the implosion of the program - a coddled 5 star player with a sense of en lement who spent more time on the shelf and in the tub than on the field.

A disgusting was on display again yesterday led by the criminal element of the Eagles fan base - fights in the stands - drunks running out on the field. Always the same thing up there. Forget about the fan of an opposing team sitting in the stands in that stadium. You literally endanger your well being. The mob in the stands is full of 5 foot 6 fake tough guys drunk off their ass and looking for a fight as long as there is a 20 to 1 ratio in their favor. There are some nice people in Philadelphia and in the Stadium- the minority of rotten s bag Eagle fans give the whole group a bad name.

Jordan Hicks drove Romo's shoulder in the ground with the intent to injure him - the tape doesn't lie. When Jordan's 2-3 year NFL career is over with a torn ACL or broken hip socket, tears will not be shed for him by me.

Do I despise the Eagles and their fan base? Absolutely.
    Yeah, the fans loved Romo getting hurt.. There wasnt much more for them to get excited for. Their 42 million dollar franchise RB had already been reduced to a worthless got by that point.

Same as the Irvin injury, that's just how these idiots roll. Probably the dumbest non-predominantly black city in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bryant out and now news is Romo has something broken....collar bone?......Theres goes the season
    If you are scared, get a dog.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good news today - Romo's injury will not require surgery; only expected out 8 weeks. Possible return in the Miami game or the Panthers on Thanksgiving.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ken-collarbone

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With Romo expected to miss eight weeks while he recovers, the Cowboys will take a look at four veterans in Christian Ponder, Matt Flynn, Josh Johnson and McLeod Bethel-Thompson.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...582+sf13338582

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With Romo expected to miss eight weeks while he recovers, the Cowboys will take a look at four veterans in Christian Ponder, Matt Flynn, Josh Johnson and McLeod Bethel-Thompson.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...582+sf13338582
    Wouldn't mind Ponder. He's mobile IIRC. Could be serviceable. Flynn is hot garbage though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind Ponder. He's mobile IIRC. Could be serviceable. Flynn is hot garbage though.
    I'm thinking Ponder as well

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm thinking Ponder as well
    Matt Cassell it is. Good enough insurance for 7 games? We'll see.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Matt Cassell it is. Good enough insurance for 7 games? We'll see.
    Strictly insurance in case Based Weeden goes down.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welcome julio jones to bigD

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've seen him struggle as well, but I'm trying to stay optimistic tbh

Week 3: Falcons L
    Week 4: @ Saints W
    Week 5: Patriots L
    Week 6: BYE
    Week 7: @ Giants W
    Week 8: Seahawks L
    Week 9: Eagles W
    Week 10: @ Buccaneers W
    * Week 11: @ Dolphins W
    * Week 12: Panthers W
    * Week 13: @ Redskins W

*when Romo could return

I got them going 7-3 until Romo gets back Asterisk games could be won with/without Romo imo
    Agree with this. It's not a torn ACL. I could definitely see Romo returning against Miami, but Ndamukong Suh might make the Cowboys a little leery there.

Your schedule prediction is pretty spot on too. And we could easily beat the Seahawks at home considering they're a lousy road team that lost to the Rams. Their offense couldn't even do anything at home against last year's mediocre Cowboys defense. Then again, we could also lose one of the division games, even if they are inferior teams. By then, barring injury, our front 7 on defense will be:

4-3: Hardy+Mincey or Crawford+Lawrence+Gregory / Lee+Hitchens+McClain
    3-4: Hardy+Mincey or Crawford+Gregory or Lawrence / Lee+Hitchens+McClain+Wilson or Wilber
    4-2(-5) or 3-3(-5): Remove Wilson/Wilber or Lawrence/Crawford

If we're 6-3, 7-3, 8-3, 7-2, 8-2 or 9-2 when Romo returns, the Cowboys will be in prime position to take the NFC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welcome julio jones to bigD
    The Falcons matchup is interesting. If the Cowboys' newly improved defense holds to form (and the offense doesn't commit dumb turnovers), they could keep it close considering the Falcons are a lousy defensive team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Falcons matchup is interesting. If the Cowboys' newly improved defense holds to form (and the offense doesn't commit dumb turnovers), they could keep it close considering the Falcons are a lousy defensive team.

Yeah not much confidence in weeden but well c if the boys can get that running game going to help out.theres just soo many ? Around this team right now its hard for me to assume they can beat these falcons .im interested to see how the boys secondary holds up against those falcon recievers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah not much confidence in weeden but well c if the boys can get that running game going to help out.theres just soo many ? Around this team right now its hard for me to assume they can beat these falcons .im interested to see how the boys secondary holds up against those falcon recievers
    The Cowboys system will be good enough for 3 or 4 scores against the lousy Falcons' defense despite all the injuries. Whether they are field goals or touchdowns, may determine the game.

The other side of the ball is more interesting considering the Cowboys' hot start on defense, particularly against Philly. However, Matt Ryan is better than Sam Bradford, and they also have Julio Jones. The secondary will be tested for sure. Ultimately, this is the make or break year for guys like Claiborne and Carr that are paid handsomely but have underachieved in the past. I never really liked Scandrick much (he's out this year of course); true he was the kind of guy who wouldn't give up the HUGE plays (i.e., letting his man get behind him on the deep balls for runaway TDs) but he could always be counted on by the enemy QB to be ultra conservative, staying at least a couple paces behind his man which generally led to easy 7, 10, 13, 15 and 17 yard completions that often came on downs where the Cowboys desperately needed stops. Patmon has shown some positive signs. Barry Church is OK, not great. I really want to see what the rookie Byron Jones is made of. The main advantage the Cowboys have is their front 7, which will become elite once the injured/suspended armada comes back (not too long from now).

Final prediction: Falcons 24, Cowboys 17.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, great start by Randle..

DeMarco

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dunbar playing hard

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My prediction of ATL 24 DAL 17 got blown up by halftime, LOL...

Still think the Falcons will win but their defense needs to make some stops. The d-line has fought, but has lost the majority of the time and their secondary is really bad. Someone needs to make tackles on those short pass plays so guys like Dunbar and Beasley don't turn modest plays into 15 and 20 yard completions. Outside of that really bad INT (the most obvious "throw it out of bounds" play in the history of ever), Weeden looks like Brady today so far. Ryan has been pretty shaky, and the Falcons are lucky to still be in the game, on their first scoring drive they got away with 2 pick balls in the red zone and a number of low balls, and the second drive was set up by the INT. Still lots of football to be played and I expect Atlanta to come back and win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weeden with some 4th quarter magic ?lol

Thread Information