Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    tbh if the Cowboys play the way they played today, Houston is gonna light their asses up. The offense was horrible...Romo couldn't hit until the 4th, and we couldn't run if our lives depended on it. Not looking good right now.
    Cowboys are gonna turn it up a notch, they HAVE to

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys are gonna turn it up a notch, they HAVE to
    they better... ..maybe not...love to see Coach Wade get his ass kicked to the curb.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    they better... ..maybe not...love to see Coach Wade get his ass kicked to the curb.
    That won't happen. Jerry Jones has said he has faith in his coaching staff a number of times, even as recently as this past week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That won't happen. Jerry Jones has said he has faith in his coaching staff a number of times, even as recently as this past week.
    If we keep losing, there'll be nothing to have faith in...someone give Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden a quarter to call Valley Ranch.

Post Count
    I'd be really surprised if you guys don't respond next week and beat the texans.

..........Well not that surprised considering Wade is your coach.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    The problem for the Cowboys is the same for the Mavs. Everyone makes excuses for the players. It always blamed on the coaches, the media, the refs. Until the players hold themselves accountable (which begins with the fans holding the players accountable), the results will always be the same for these teams.

The problem for the Cowboys is the same for the Mavs. Everyone makes excuses for the players. It always blamed on the coaches, the media, the refs. Until the players hold themselves accountable (which begins with the fans holding the players accountable), the results will always be the same for these teams.
    Atta boy son, PREACH!! If they were to move the Cowboys to San Antonio they would make a strong statement for a 150peat.

We are a winning city, with a winning history, and just a bunch of winners all around.!! The Cowboys would feed off Duncan and his winning ways and win the SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post Count
    I had a similar reaction, tbh

Post Count
    that fake draw play they use is full of laughter!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Call me crazy but I think these kicks in the ass they received the past 2 weeks might have been exactly what they needed. After an off-season of hearing everyone suck their s, I'm pretty sure most of them got pretty damn y. Now that their backs are against the wall, we'll really see what this team is made of...

Post Count
    Ms. Vanilla with another strong post.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Call me crazy but I think these kicks in the ass they received the past 2 weeks might have been exactly what they needed. After an off-season of hearing everyone suck their s, I'm pretty sure most of them got pretty damn y. Now that their backs are against the wall, we'll really see what this team is made of...
    I'm not sure how their backs are any more against the wall then they were last week, and we saw how that turned out.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cowboy Fan hysteria cracks me up.

If this were a baseball team, and they were 1 game back in the division with 14 games to go, you wouldn't see anywhere near the despair and hopelessness that Cowboy fans have this week.

But because there is a week between games, and because Cowboy fans are among the most emotionally irrational fans of any pro sports team, the season is over and the house needs to be cleaned.

I think they're going to lose next week and still win the division.

Post Count
    Cowboy Fan hysteria cracks me up.

If this were a baseball team, and they were 1 game back in the division with 14 games to go, you wouldn't see anywhere near the despair and hopelessness that Cowboy fans have this week.

But because there is a week between games, and because Cowboy fans are among the most emotionally irrational fans of any pro sports team, the season is over and the house needs to be cleaned.

I think they're going to lose next week and still win the division.
    tbh there hard schedule doesn't help. If we go 0-3 we would have to really turn it around to even have a shot at the playoffs.
    We still have games at Green Bay, Minnesota and Indy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good god...please...I beg of you...

http://www.terezowens.com/jon-gruden...ors-surfacing/

The Dallas Cowboys are 0-2 and the panic button is close to getting pushed…rumors are circulating that Jerry Jones has reached out to Jon Gruden to gauge his interest in the head coaching position..According to my sources in Dallas, Jones has lost faith in Wade Phillips and believes the players have tuned him out…Gruden, who has settled into a nice little broadcasting career, has often said he’d like to go back to coaching in the NFL one day…the guy loves football so much he even serves as an assistant coach for a high-school football team…Gruden would definitely be an upgrade over Phillips…but it ain’t happening this year..wishful thinking by a rabid fan base..-TO

lol cowboys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    rumors are circulating that Jerry Jones has reached out to Jon Gruden

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it would be amazing..that's all I can say..please bring Chucky in...

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I was totally wrong about Phillips, the Cowboy homer in me wanted to believe that the team could win in spite of him ala Barry Switzer in the 90s.....

Yeah not gonna happen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was totally wrong about Phillips, the Cowboy homer in me wanted to believe that the team could win in spite of them ala Barry Switzer in the 90s.....

Yeah not gonna happen
    Exactly...I was in the same boat...I thought this talent was enough..but damnit, there's got to be some discipline. If he's talking to Gruden, which apparently he is, he's got to know that Gruden ain't doing without being in control, which means maybe he's ready to do what it takes to win. Gruden is a happy medium between Phillips and Parcells...which is what we need.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    he's got to know that Gruden ain't doing without being in control
    tbh, most people think Jerry is too ego-driven to hire a coach who needs control when I think it's the other way around.

Most coaches like that don't want to play under the scrutiny of Jerry. That's what Bill Cowher said when Dallas reached out to him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh, most people think Jerry is too ego-driven to hire a coach who needs control when I think it's the other way around.

Most coaches like that don't want to play under the scrutiny of Jerry. That's what Bill Cowher said when Dallas reached out to him
    I guess that could make sense too..whatever it is, they need to get off their asses and make a move. Yuk Yuk ain't getting done.

he's got to know that Gruden ain't doing without being in control
    Good luck with that ever happening

Post Count
    Good luck with that ever happening
    "Our idiot kicker got liquored up..."

IF you can convince people Tracy McGrady will return to Orlando Magic form

and

IF you can convince people Rodney Stuckey finally becomes a top-tier point guard

and

IF you can convince people Greg Monroe is the second-coming of Chris Webber

and

IF you can convince people that Hamilton has not lost his shot and Ben Wallace won't break down

ONLY THEN WILL THE PISTONS BE PAPER CHAMPIONS.

I hate this guy. Get off my team.

Thread Information