Page 111 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys dont have to tank getting w's as is will be hard enough for this team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys dont have to tank getting w's as is will be hard enough for this team

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm still sticking with this..

Week 3: Falcons L
    Week 4: @ Saints W
    Week 5: Patriots L
    Week 6: BYE
    Week 7: @ Giants W
    Week 8: Seahawks L
    Week 9: Eagles W
    Week 10: @ Buccaneers W
    * Week 11: @ Dolphins W
    * Week 12: Panthers W
    * Week 13: @ Redskins W

*when Romo could return
    time to amend projections imo

Dunbar out for season, too, some atrocious luck for the Cowboys..he was probably the best WR and RB on the team, so far..

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Draft qb...rb....defense
    draft DB, safety, DB... before worrying about anyone on offense, tbh. Barry Church is the worst safety I've ever seen.

not like I'll have time to care, anyways... this is my last year of relative innocence

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    draft DB, safety, DB... before worrying about anyone on offense, tbh. Barry Church is the worst safety I've ever seen.

not like I'll have time to care, anyways... this is my last year of relative innocence
    umm, Heath is way worse.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Heath is prolly the worst safety I've ever seen suit up. He started that infamous game where Megatron set the NFL record for receiving yards against us. He had something like 400 yds

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys will never draft a safety with a top pick.. They firmly believe you can easily convert 4th round RB's and LB's to safety no problem.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dunbar out for season, too, some atrocious luck for the Cowboys..he was probably the best WR and RB on the team, so far..
    The injuries are borderline comical at this point tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    time to amend projections imo
    Week 7: @ Giants L

*when Romo could return

probably will lose against the Giants imo but I think we can get some wins after the Seahawks game unless the whole team is injured

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 7: @ Giants L

*when Romo could return

probably will lose against the Giants imo but I think we can get some wins after the Seahawks game unless the whole team is injured
    I agree with the Giants probably being an L. Even if they won those next 5 after Seahawks, that puts them at 5 losses going into @GB, Jets, Buffalo, then home for the Skins.
    I'm thinking 9-7 at best. But they probably drop one of those 5 after Seattle.

But maybe they can find something special. Get those defensive guys back. Get Romo and Dez. Still need to figure out whose going to run the ball. Seems like there are lots of RB that were slated to start but are now 2nd or 3rd. Maybe see if the Skins will give up Jones or Morris.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree with the Giants probably being an L. Even if they won those next 5 after Seahawks, that puts them at 5 losses going into @GB, Jets, Buffalo, then home for the Skins.
    I'm thinking 9-7 at best. But they probably drop one of those 5 after Seattle.

But maybe they can find something special. Get those defensive guys back. Get Romo and Dez. Still need to figure out whose going to run the ball. Seems like there are lots of RB that were slated to start but are now 2nd or 3rd. Maybe see if the Skins will give up Jones or Morris.
    9-7 should be enough to win the division, unless the Redskins get infinitely better overnight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys will never draft a safety with a top pick.. They firmly believe you can easily convert 4th round RB's and LB's to safety no problem.
    you mean CBs and LBs?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    9-7 should be enough to win the division, unless the Redskins get infinitely better overnight.
    New York might go 10–6 this season. ODB is ing off the hizzay and Victor Cruz is coming back. And the Giants have a four-year interval magic switch, and it's the fourth year. (AKA the years the NFC East plays the AFC East)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you mean CBs and LBs?
    No, but that too. Wilcox was a RB in high school and most of college.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No, but that too. Wilcox was a RB in high school and most of college.
    Mykkele Thompson was the star quarterback from my high school team his senior year that went to state semifinals (the band had to travel to Pearland the week of Christmas that year, it was my sop re year)... but now he's a safety/corner on the Giants, though he's out this year with a torn Achilles. What a darn shame, he could have been part of a contender...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mykkele Thompson was the star quarterback from my high school team his senior year that went to state semifinals (the band had to travel to Pearland the week of Christmas that year, it was my sop re year)... but now he's a safety/corner on the Giants, though he's out this year with a torn Achilles. What a darn shame, he could have been part of a contender...

I was already graduated but a couple years later Jay HS (yeah the ref targeters) went to the playoffs and met up with Austin Westlake.. They were thoroughly dismantled by their massive offensive line, and none other than Nick Foles.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The Giants are alot better than their 2-2 record. Wouldn't surprise me if they won 10-11 games if they avoid major injuries.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Giants are alot better than their 2-2 record. Wouldn't surprise me if they won 10-11 games if they avoid major injuries.
    &&, Beat the patriots in the Supah Bole. Every four years....

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Greg Hardy returns from suspension, calls out Brady

Hardy's first job as a Cowboy will be sacking Tom Brady and the Patriots on Sunday. It'll be a tough task for the rusty lineman, who has missed 19 games, but Hardy expressed he wasn't worried about the matchup.

When asked how he views facing Brady in his debut, Hardy replied, "The same way I did last time I saw him, hopefully on the ground."

Hardy was initially handed down a 10-game suspension following an investigation by the league into Hardy's domestic violence incident last year involving ex-girlfriend Nicole Holder. However, the suspension was reduced to four games in July by an independent arbitrator.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't see how that is calling out Brady?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't see how that is calling out Brady?
    Its not.

Same crap to draw attention to imaginary off field disputes. Readers and clicks drives ads.

Why is Weeden still in there?....

cuz its jerruh's boy

whata waste of an Oline tbh

Thread Information