Page 123 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 5177
    Being a real fan doesn't mean being delusional.
    speak for yoself tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Knowing Jerry Jones he's gonna make Romo play. Dallas is gonna win 5-6 games down the stretch and up their chance at a good draft pick.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    another hardy incident? inb4 jerry promotes him to team president

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    speak for yoself tbh
    I proudly will. You're still going to be a delusional stupid ing fan? The kind that gives our fanbase a bad rap? Keep it going.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The bright side for you guys is at least when Romo retires you guys won't have to go through those awkward years of seeing whether or not Cassel/Weeden can lead a team.

I proudly will. You're still going to be a delusional stupid ing fan? The kind that gives our fanbase a bad rap? Keep it going.
    Tank the season. Play the practice squad tbh.
    good rap

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Knowing Jerry Jones he's gonna make Romo play. Dallas is gonna win 5-6 games down the stretch and up their chance at a good draft pick.
    Nothing to gain by winning or rushing Romo back. I would let dez heal properly as well. But that's just me ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nothing to gain by winning or rushing Romo back. I would let dez heal properly as well. But that's just me ...
    Technically, according to analytics, due to the Giants' and Eagles' remaining schedules and tiebreaker scenarios, Dallas has an 89.2% chance of winning the division if they win out... but that includes wins against the Panthers and in Lambeau against the Packers, as well as in Buffalo (winnable but not easy)... don't think it's possible, tbh.

Dallas' probability of winning the division drops to 44.7% with one loss, and 13.3% with two losses.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This isn't the NBA, NFL teams don't tank. The only way that happens is if it comes straight from the GM that's the starting QB needs to rest or not play the rest of the season, which is rare. Otherwise the coaches try to win every single game. The players couldn't care less about the team's draft position.

The Cowboys won't tank, even though they should. Romo comes back next week and the Cowboys are going to win most of their remaining games. We are barely losing all these close games, and with Romo they will be comfortable victories. Plus, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, especially with Green Bay looking so ty as of late. Cowboys will finish the season 8-8, 7-9 at worst, and wind up picking somewhere between 10-18 in the draft imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This isn't the NBA, NFL teams don't tank. The only way that happens is if it comes straight from the GM that's the starting QB needs to rest or not play the rest of the season, which is rare. Otherwise the coaches try to win every single game. The players couldn't care less about the team's draft position.

The Cowboys won't tank, even though they should. Romo comes back next week and the Cowboys are going to win most of their remaining games. We are barely losing all these close games, and with Romo they will be comfortable victories. Plus, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, especially with Green Bay looking so ty as of late. Cowboys will finish the season 8-8, 7-9 at worst, and wind up picking somewhere between 10-18 in the draft imo.
    it's time to think hard about picking up a QB.

Just win one game first.....That's all the Cowboys need....Win 1 game...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

. THAT.

Either win out and get the #4 seed... or go 1–6 and get a top 5 pick. NOTHING IN BETWEEN

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    annnnnnd the Christine Michael era is oveeeerrrrrrr

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    annnnnnd the Christine Michael era is oveeeerrrrrrr
    After cutting Joseph Randle and placing Lance Dunbar on IR, Archer notes, the Cowboys rushing rankings are not what we would have imagined back in August: Technically, Matt Cassel is the Cowboys’ second leading rusher with 66 yards on eight carries.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I thought anybody could run behind that line though lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we gon start Cassel at RB on Sunday

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Run DMC is fine but Romo is back so it's going to be pass-heavy anyways

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Turbin signed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    another seattle castoff recently released by browns

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...ity-experience

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smh

Missing Lance Dunbar pretty bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol texans getting weeden

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol texans getting weeden
    Brian Hoyer is out this week so are you telling me he gets another chance THIS SEASON?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys going old school Apex jerseys for Thanksgiving..

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...iving-day-game

Thread Information