Page 127 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys lead list of potential landing spots for Johnny Manziel

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/3/9842934/johnny-manziel-rumors-cowboys-rams-chip-kelly-eagles-49ers-browns
    I can't wait for that circus.

Come back home Johnny.

Wouldn't mind the Cowboys taking a look at Johnny Football....

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just play Cassel. Cassel is a better game manager at this point

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind the Cowboys taking a look at Johnny Football....
    No ing way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Giants imploded against the Jets. With the Giants still having to play the Panthers and the Eagles still having to play the Patriots (today), the Cowboys can pretty much win out and guarantee themselves the division. NFC East is a different level of awful this season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still hoping we lose out. But it's not looking like that's going to happen.

Eagles beat the Pats....Really whats going on lol.......Giants lose to the Jets but Eagles win against the Pats.......Don't even know who is legit anymore lol

Giants imploded against the Jets. With the Giants still having to play the Panthers and the Eagles still having to play the Patriots (today), the Cowboys can pretty much win out and guarantee themselves the division. NFC East is a different level of awful this season
    Well the eagles beat the Pats.....Cowboys still in it though lol....I still don't know who will win that division ...Redskins have a good chance..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well the eagles beat the Pats.....Cowboys still in it though lol....I still don't know who will win that division ...Redskins have a good chance..
    Eags will still lose at least 2 more. Under Chip they're literally the most inconsistent team in the history of ever. Their remaining schedule is BUF, @AZ (guaranteed loss), WAS, and @NYG. Don't see them going better than 2-2 there

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chip gave Miles Austin the axe. Might be worth a look on the cheap

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm taking the skins -3.5 tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chip gave Miles Austin the axe. Might be worth a look on the cheap
    He's been done for awhile, there was a reason we gave him the axe 2 years ago.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1,000 catches for Jason Witten!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Except for the atrocities in the red zone, the offense was better tonight than what the media will give them credit for. They had a good drive going with the running game on the first drive of the second half until Murray lost a fumble, then a very good one (in Washington territory) early in the 4th until Devin Street (he sucks) lost a fumble. If it weren't for the turnovers and had they at least scored one of the red zone touchdowns when they had 2nd & 3, 3rd & 1 etc., Cowboys would have likely scored 20+ and won a lot more handily than they did. Defense was very good except on the last drive, but it's hard to keep a desperate team out of the endzone like that when you spot them a short field instead of wisely kicking a touchback.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Went from having the 4th pick to currently owning the 6th pick overall in the draft after last night's win over the Skins. Another win likely drops us out of the top 10. If we win the division, we automatically select no higher than 20.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should also be noted that bc the Cowboys have the best record within the division at 3-2, that if all 4 teams were to finish with the same record, the Cowboys would own the tiebreaker.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should also be noted that bc the Cowboys have the best record within the division at 3-2, that if all 4 teams were to finish with the same record, the Cowboys would own the tiebreaker.
    Eagles would win it if they finish 4-2 in the division imo due to 5th tiebreaker (strength of victory) because they're the only team of the four to beat the Patriots. Cowboys beating the Packers won't vault them in that regard much because the Packers will then be at least a 6 loss team. Giants pretty much lose every tiebreaker at this point.

Do you think Cowboys have a chance at beating Green Bay?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

No

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes, if they play offense like they did in the 2nd half and don't fumble. The defense is good

Defense is ranked 5th in the NFL, while the offense is ranked 28th. I'll be willing to give a million bucks to anyone who predicted (before the season started) that the offense would be bottom 5 AND the defense top 5, tbh.

Yes, if they play offense like they did in the 2nd half and don't fumble. The defense is good

Defense is ranked 5th in the NFL, while the offense is ranked 28th. I'll be willing to give a million bucks to anyone who predicted (before the season started) that the offense would be bottom 5 AND the defense top 5, tbh.
    agree and Cassel is starting to get in a groove......Plus Dez looks healthy..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    agree and Cassel is starting to get in a groove......Plus Dez looks healthy..
    I say that, without real confidence that the Cowboys defense won't let Green Bay out of the bag by letting Rodgers convert on 3rd & 19 or something really ty like that en route to a key touchdown drive in the fourth quarter. Marinelli's strategy is generally "build a wall with 5 or 6 linebackers 10-12 yards out and only rush 3 hoping the QB will get rid of it quickly for a short to medium gain" -- well that works on mediocre QBs like Tannehill and Cousins but not necessarily on elite ones like Newton or Rodgers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez is garbage

Cowboys need to stop the running game.....hard when the field is slick....

Thread Information