Page 131 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    him and his 6 sacks he's gonna get replaced in the draft
    with a 4th rounder who might get 2 sacks... lmfao

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yea I don't see Hardy back next year either unless it's on an extremely friendly contract, which is doubtful. Likely going to roll with D-Law and Gregory on the edges and look for some depth through the draft or via Free Agency.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    with a 4th rounder who might get 2 sacks... lmfao
    How many of those sacks won us a game?

Worth the risk opposed to having another year of some jackass on the team. Who knows how many issues this guy had with his teammates that weren't caught on TV..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yea I don't see Hardy back next year either unless it's on an extremely friendly contract, which is doubtful. Likely going to roll with D-Law and Gregory on the edges and look for some depth through the draft or via Free Agency.
    so D-Law and zero sacks? And bring back 33 year old Jeremy Mincey?

If we lose Hardy... we have to get Von Miller or Wilkerson or something.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz looks like a strong possibility at 4th. Red will be coaching him in the Senior Bowl. Perfect opportunity to see if he has the moxie to be Romo's successor.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hoping we take the top punter with the 4th pick.. need to be ready for 3 and outs as soon as Romo gets killed again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz looks like a strong possibility at 4th. Red will be coaching him in the Senior Bowl. Perfect opportunity to see if he has the moxie to be Romo's successor.
    Stupid idea. He'll probably be there in the 2nd round, and we need to go all in it to win it now. Future is second priority behind winning now. I'd say shore up our surroundings with this year's draft and then likely draft a QB with our late 1st or late 2nd round pick next year.

Best idea is to draft Treadwell, but we can probably get him with a trade-down. A top priority this year should be drafting or picking up a HUGE dominating nose tackle and switching back to the 3–4. Nick Hayden is gone and rightfully so. Gregory will go to waste in the 4–3. Re-sign McClain and have him and Lee dominate on the inside. Lawrence moves to the D-Ware OLB role of furiously rushing the passer and containing side runs. Gregory (the smaller OLB) rushes the passer or drops into short/intermediate coverage, because he's fast but too weak to play DE against OT's and OG's on a consistent basis. Move Crawford to DE, and we have plenty of other good, strong DE's to play on the other side/back up Crawford, even if we don't re-sign Hardy. Re-signing Hardy would be awesome though. We also need an enforcing strong safety (Byron Jones is great at FS), either in the draft or free agency because Church just isn't that good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stupid idea. He'll probably be there in the 2nd round, and we need to go all in it to win it now. Future is second priority behind winning now. I'd say shore up our surroundings with this year's draft and then likely draft a QB with our late 1st or late 2nd round pick next year.

Best idea is to draft Treadwell, but we can probably get him with a trade-down. A top priority this year should be drafting or picking up a HUGE dominating nose tackle and switching back to the 3–4. Nick Hayden is gone and rightfully so. Gregory will go to waste in the 4–3. Re-sign McClain and have him and Lee dominate on the inside. Lawrence moves to the D-Ware OLB role of furiously rushing the passer and containing side runs. Gregory (the smaller OLB) rushes the passer or drops into short/intermediate coverage, because he's fast but too weak to play DE against OT's and OG's on a consistent basis. Move Crawford to DE, and we have plenty of other good, strong DE's to play on the other side/back up Crawford, even if we don't re-sign Hardy. Re-signing Hardy would be awesome though. We also need an enforcing strong safety (Byron Jones is great at FS), either in the draft or free agency because Church just isn't that good.
    I may be wrong about Wentz at #4, but he ain't lasting to the 2nd round. Remember, he's being coached by Red right now. If he likes what he sees...

Didn't Treadwell have a bad leg injury? I'd stay away from him.

And since Marinelli been DC, we haven't drafted a DT in the 1st round (last time we drafted one this high was Russell Maryland #1 overall). I do believe we need to get stout on DL, but knowing Jerry, not until 3rd round or later.

I want Bosa. If he's not there, I want either Ramsey - to pair with Byron Jones at safety or Hargreaves to replace Carr.
    Last edited by LkrFan; 01-24-2016 at 07:35 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I may be wrong about Wentz at #4, but he ain't lasting to the 2nd round. Remember, he's being coached by Red right now. If he likes what he sees...

Didn't Treadwell have a bad leg injury? I'd stay away from him.

And since Marinelli been DC, we haven't drafted a DT in the 1st round (last time we drafted one this high was Russell Maryland #1 overall). I do believe we need to get stout on DL, but knowing Jerry, not until 3rd round or later.

I want Bosa. If he's not there, I want either Ramsey - to pair with Byron Jones at safety or Hargreaves to replace Carr.
    Bosa is only worthwhile if we moved Lawrence and Gregory to OLBs and converted to 3–4. Otherwise, we're stacked at pass rusher and need to improve elsewhere. Nose tackle is far more important because Terrell McClain is decent but hasn't really proved himself.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bosa is only worthwhile if we moved Lawrence and Gregory to OLBs and converted to 3–4. Otherwise, we're stacked at pass rusher and need to improve elsewhere. Nose tackle is far more important because Terrell McClain is decent but hasn't really proved himself.
    Agreed on the DT points. Alabama and Ole Miss both have DTs that I would love to have in Dallas, I just don't trust the FO to use a "premium pick" on one. This despite the fact that you win games starting from the trenches.

Disagree on the DE points. Gregory had 0 sacks all year. Tank Lawrence had about 9, but how many of those 9 were the results of Hardy taking on double and triple teams? Hardy also had < 10 sacks. In other words, no one in Dallas strikes fear into offenses. Maybe Hardy if he gets his head together, OTAs, full training camp, and 16 full games played. The other 2? They aren't that good...yet. If Bosa is there you take him - even if you re-sign Hardy. Look no further than the past front 7s of the Giants, Patriots, Steelers, and now Panthers and Broncos - to see what it does for a defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed on the DT points. Alabama and Ole Miss both have DTs that I would love to have in Dallas, I just don't trust the FO to use a "premium pick" on one. This despite the fact that you win games starting from the trenches.

Disagree on the DE points. Gregory had 0 sacks all year. Tank Lawrence had about 9, but how many of those 9 were the results of Hardy taking on double and triple teams? Hardy also had < 10 sacks. In other words, no one in Dallas strikes fear into offenses. Maybe Hardy if he gets his head together, OTAs, full training camp, and 16 full games played. The other 2? They aren't that good...yet. If Bosa is there you take him - even if you re-sign Hardy. Look no further than the past front 7s of the Giants, Patriots, Steelers, and now Panthers and Broncos - to see what it does for a defense.
    If Bosa is there and we take him, even if we get a good DT/NT available in the second round -- how many other holes does that open up? How do we upgrade our secondary? We're in dire need for a quality SS, and we could use a pretty good CB if Terrance Mitc doesn't pan out (though I think he will). Would like an upgrade over Hitchens if we're going to stick with the 4–3, too, and we still need a running back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need to start thinking about a Witten replacement; maybe take a TE in the 2nd round?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need to start thinking about a Witten replacement; maybe take a TE in the 2nd round?
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol that's the worst idea. Probably the position of least need on our whole team other than OL, K and P. Escobar is decent and he'll be cheap to keep after next year because he's probably going to miss the first few games or so of next year (or at least training camp) and Swaim/Hanna are our other options who are waiting in the wings. Surely at least one of the above will turn out to be good. We don't need 5 tight ends on the 53 man roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol that's the worst idea. Probably the position of least need on our whole team other than OL, K and P. Escobar is decent and he'll be cheap to keep after next year because he's probably going to miss the first few games or so of next year (or at least training camp) and Swaim/Hanna are our other options who are waiting in the wings. Surely at least one of the above will turn out to be good. We don't need 5 tight ends on the 53 man roster.
    Wasn't sure about the situation with Escobar and Hanna (both who have turned out to be decent players) I'm comfortable with Witten, Esco, and Hannah next season. Never heard of Swaim

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was arrested early Monday morning on a speeding charge, Irving, Texas, police told the Dallas Morning News.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...eeding-warrant

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my mom got "arrested" twice for speeding in the last 5 years. It happens

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle's abrupt dismissal from the team this year was partially due to his involvement in sports gambling, according to a report by the Dallas Morning News.

Randle, who was arrested in an unrelated incident Monday for the fourth time in the past year and a half, was released by the team on Nov. 3.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...gambled-sports

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so happy for dware

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wonder if they'll cut him because he's due too much money, they drafted his replacement, and they have quite a few younger guys they need to re-sign.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Randy Gregory suspended 4 games for breaking NFL's substance abuse policy... smh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Randy Gregory suspended 4 games for breaking NFL's substance abuse policy... smh.

Must re-sign hardy, even if he wants 8-10 mil. I don't care. We can't go into the season with 1 good pass rusher.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they really beed to bring manziel in, too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory turning into a pothead bust

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    After three more weeks of consideration, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is leaning more toward undergoing a Mumford procedure on his left clavicle than attaching a plate over the mending collarbone, according to a source.

The Mumford procedure is where a portion of the distal clavicle is shaved off or removed.

Thread Information