Page 14 of 208 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    houston has alot to prove a chance to go 3-0 in their place and start making people believe but dallas does need this win more i wont hold my breath though. Who knows which dallas team will show up in h-town

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I believe the Cowboys will show up and pull it out. The Texans pass D is terrible. If Romo can be patient and make some reads he will have a field day. It will be close but Dallas will pull it out by 4.

It's cool though. A 2-1 start is much better than the 1-2 start I was expecting.

Post Count
    tbh if I had to make a prediction, Id say Texans by 3.

Buehler will once again be our undoing.

Post Count
    I believe the Cowboys will show up and pull it out. The Texans pass D is terrible. If Romo can be patient and make some reads he will have a field day. It will be close but Dallas will pull it out by 4.

It's cool though. A 2-1 start is much better than the 1-2 start I was expecting.
    I am afraid they will pull it out...and piss all over themselves again.

Romo isnt the reason for their 0-2 start. the horrendous coaching is.
    Romo can play a great game but the coaches will still find a way to F it up.

Cowboys 16*
    Tex-sons 38

*Wade/Garrett get fired at halftime and the players put up 16 points ON THEIR OWN in the second half.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Romo was a huge problem for them last week. He was consistently throwing behind his man. Had he thrown a couple more catchable balls there were drives that would have stayed alive. I didn't see this horrendous coaching in this past game that all the fans saw.

Romo was a huge problem for them last week. He was consistently throwing behind his man. Had he thrown a couple more catchable balls there were drives that would have stayed alive. I didn't see this horrendous coaching in this past game that all the fans saw.
    Ha, those Cowboy fans are gonna wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllll ball coach after det one!

trust me. the bad playcalling is there.
    the pooched kickoff?
    lack of running in the second half?
    no shots downfield.
    when Chicago, who was getting beatup, goes downfield more than them, there's a problem.

Post Count
    I've seen both Cowboys games, and while Romo was off a bit in the second one, he still completed 66%. He's not the problem.

They are very undisciplined and make a lot of mistakes. I think bailing on the running game has really hurt this team. That and they haven't forced any turnovers(i think).

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree that Romo was a problem last week and that he was throwing some terrible balls. But coaching was also a big problem.

Post Count
    I agree that Romo was a problem last week and that he was throwing some terrible balls. But coaching was also a big problem.
    It was pretty much a team suck.

If they don't pull it together somehow this week, Houston is going to embarass them.

tbh if I had to make a prediction, Id say Texans by 3.

Buehler will once again be our undoing.
    sup badfish

Post Count
    sup. you still banned at DB? My new thing there is to troll Dart about summer league games. Its kinda entertaining.

sup. you still banned at DB? My new thing there is to troll Dart about summer league games. Its kinda entertaining.
    haha. yeah. that site. I got tired of going through proxy servers and aliases to post at such a gay ass site.
    sounds funny ur new schtick though.

so would anyone actually bet BIG MONEY that the Cowboys will win on Sunday?
    I wouldn't wager $.02 on those sorry road dogs. Dallas has virtually no chance to win and I would bet a small fortune on the Texans.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wouldn't wager $.02 on those sorry road dogs. Dallas has virtually no chance to win and I would bet a small fortune on the Texans.
    need a loan? I work at a bank....

good call on that one.

Post Count
    Ware with three sacks, five tackles for losses and three quarterback hurries

trash talkin FTW!!!

This is random but does any Dallas fan agree it was stupid for them to give up on Nick Folk after 1 bad season when he was a stud his first two seasons? I'm a Nick Folk fan for obvious reasons, but when he was one of the most reliable kickers in 07 and 08, it seemed like a knee jerk reaction for them to replace him just because he had a hip injury that made him suck for a season.

Post Count
    This is random but does any Dallas fan agree it was stupid for them to give up on Nick Folk after 1 bad season when he was a stud his first two seasons? I'm a Nick Folk fan for obvious reasons, but when he was one of the most reliable kickers in 07 and 08, it seemed like a knee jerk for them to replace him just because he had a hip injury that made him suck for a season.
    I would agree...at the very least bring him to training camp to see if he has come all the way back...and its apparent that he has and is a damn sight better than Buehler.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hey give buehler some credit he stepped it up big time this past sunday. he's young and this is his first season kicking fulltime lets give him a year and then decide if hes got it.

Ill admit folk is getting better you cant be bad every season but maybe just maybe buehler can turn this circus around

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh and lol

(1-2)

Post Count
    hey give buehler some credit he stepped it up big time this past sunday. he's young and this is his first season kicking fulltime lets give him a year and then decide if hes got it.

Ill admit folk is getting better you cant be bad every season but maybe just maybe buehler can turn this circus around
    That he did. If he can find some consistency, things will be good.

what do you mean by "you can't be bad every season"? He had 1 bad season because of a ed up hip, outside of that he's been one of the most dependable kickers in the NFL since he was drafted.

Post Count
    Yeah but that "one bad season" was truly awful. I agreed with him being cut.

Thread Information