Page 147 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Scandrick is their best corner and plays the hardest spot in the secondary.. He tweaked his hamstring, and it's his 1st game in over a year.. No way he fell off a cliff like that.
    He should be placed on IR with 3rd degree burns.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He should be placed on IR with 3rd degree burns.
    We'll resume this Scandrick roast mid-season. Knowing the luck of the Cowboys, you're probably right.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    It would have been a long FG, but still..
    Dan Bailey is $$$ son. A 60-62 yard FG? I'll take my chances with him.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    They asked Dak to do too much.

If you told me he would have thrown the ball 45 times.....I would have guaranteed a L.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They asked Dak to do too much.

If you told me he would have thrown the ball 45 times.....I would have guaranteed a L.
    Even though he should have been closer to 35 attempts, they gave him a ton of short routes to work with.. If Beasley catches that pass, Dez learns to stop fumbling his catches before he lands, or Terrence not gone full re we wouldn't even be having this conversation tbh.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    ..and you're just learning this? Pretty drastic turn in your outlook assuming you're legitimately jumping off after week 1

All my emotions with Dallas are long gone. I watch the games and enjoy seeing players develop, but I stopped expecting anything from them after Parcells left.. Dude's probably hitting the sauce early as too
    Guy was knocking em back the moment the game ended

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Even though he should have been closer to 35 attempts, they gave him a ton of short routes to work with.. If Beasley catches that pass, Dez learns to stop fumbling his catches before he lands, or Terrence not gone full re we wouldn't even be having this conversation tbh.
    I did see a lot of short routes and "hot reads". But, with those running backs and that offensive line (arguably the best in the league)...you've got to run the ball more. I would have liked to see Dak with around 30 attempts. 45 is just too ing much for a rookie in his very first NFL game.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    All my emotions with Dallas are long gone.
    I say around 5 years ago I did the same thing with my Bucs. I used to get ing pissed when we lost games I thought we had a chance to win.

Every win we get now I look at it like a bonus. I hope they do well......but I'm not getting angry over that ANYMORE.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I did see a lot of short routes and "hot reads". But, with those running backs and that offensive line (arguably the best in the league)...you've got to run the ball more. I would have liked to see Dak with around 30 attempts. 45 is just too ing much for a rookie in his very first NFL game.
    yup. horrible game plan, and badly executed. I would have ridden morris a lot more since he was fairly effective. Just mind boggling, but what we have come to expect from that ginger HC.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I would have ridden morris a lot more since he was fairly effective.
    Every time I looked up Morris was either running over someone or it was taking 2-3 guys to bring him down.

Why shy away from that???

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Garrett is too worried about Dak throwing an interception and going into some sort of meltdown. Let the damn thing fly, try to win the game, not protect the QB's feelings. Dallas lets teams hang around.

But seriously, what do Dallas fans expect. The major decision maker of your team is more concerned about getting Arkansas playing games in his stadium and looking for a way to get Rhonda Rousey and Floyd Mayweather to fight. He is all over the place. And what does it matter. Super Bowl or not, Jerry has a show, and that's good enough. A SB is a secondary goal.

Every time I looked up Morris was either running over someone or it was taking 2-3 guys to bring him down.

Why shy away from that???
    agree....should of ran the ball more .....

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    agree....should of ran the ball more .....
    also... Morris > Elliott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

decoy dez smh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...n-davis-roster

Another body, I guess. Can't hurt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't get the general over-optimism? If we won, Dak was better than the 2nd coming of Russell Wilson and Zeke was instantly Barry Sanders. Since we lost, everyone's like "oh remember how we got killed by the 49ers at home on opening weekend in 2014 and then we reeled off 6 straight..."

yeah, but they're forgetting in 2014 we had a legit defense and RB not to mention Romo...

Too much optimism here in Dallas to support such a bad team this season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    11 sacks in 4 years. Lol.

Well on the bright side Mayowa had 4 sacks in 4 years before coming here, and got his first sack (albeit a coverage sack) in week 1 this season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't get the general over-optimism? If we won, Dak was better than the 2nd coming of Russell Wilson and Zeke was instantly Barry Sanders. Since we lost, everyone's like "oh remember how we got killed by the 49ers at home on opening weekend in 2014 and then we reeled off 6 straight..."

yeah, but they're forgetting in 2014 we had a legit defense and RB not to mention Romo...

Too much optimism here in Dallas to support such a bad team this season.
    Weren't you the mook saying they were going to win the division last week?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Cons ution provides,

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't with gui ude. I've never seen someone go from one extreme to the next like this kid. One minute were winning the Superbowl, the next we're the worst team of all time and he's swallowing a bullet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't with gui ude. I've never seen someone go from one extreme to the next like this kid. One minute were winning the Superbowl, the next we're the worst team of all time and he's swallowing a bullet.
    Better 2-14 and Myles Garrett than 8-8 and Jason Garrett.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

durant and crawford are the weakest links on defense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

durant and crawford are the weakest links on defense
    hitchens was so bad he was benched for durant =/

Thread Information