Page 148 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Huh? Durant was pretty darn good in limited action. Hitchens is TERRIBLE at MLB, as I have said all along. Much rather have Durant or Nzeocha or even Lee playing there. Hitchens is a decent OLB at best.

Crawford is a good player that had a rotten game. It happens.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Huh? Durant was pretty darn good in limited action. Hitchens is TERRIBLE at MLB, as I have said all along. Much rather have Durant or Nzeocha or even Lee playing there. Hitchens is a decent OLB at best.

Crawford is a good player that had a rotten game. It happens.
    12-4
    top 10 defense
    top 10 in takeaways

Just run the ball in the Endzone......stop fooling around...

Wide open redskins WR's.....Cowboys D is not looking good.......

Finally they ran the ball in the End zone......TD!!!!!!

Cowboys D

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This team is going nowhere with our defense.

No playmakers on D.....Your right though Cowboys are not going anywhere with this awful Defense......

Cowboys D worst in the NFL.....

Yep can't stop the short pass can't stop the long ball can't stop the run another long year.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can't wait for UNT to come out and declare Dallas Super Bowl bound.

Sold on Dak......Defense not so much....

Can't wait for UNT to come out and declare Dallas Super Bowl bound.
    play off bound more likely......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    play off bound more likely......
    NYG looks very good as I predicted all along but Dallas has the tendency to not lose both games against the same team in the division... especially good at revenge road games in this current era.

I still think both teams can hover around the 11-5/12-4 range and make the playoffs... tiebreaker if applicable will be interesting. NYG beating the Saints helps them out zero in that sense because they're not a common team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was a bit wrong about the Redskins perhaps; now thinking they'll be lucky to be better than 8-8. Still a good division with two legit double digit win playoff teams

I had the Redskins doing A LOT better against Pittsburgh and winning that game. Surprised they would blow both their first 2 home games. Didn't think Pitt's sorry defense could hold up and I had the game being about a 41-38 shootout in WAS's favor but oh well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sold on Dak......Defense not so much....
    The LBs and secondary made the key plays when they needed to. HUGE pick and at least 12 stops in the red zone in a row (mostly on 1-on-1 fade routes) to force FGs or that enormous pick by Church.

Grades:

Claiborne A (Saved the game with EXCELLENT coverage and tackling, red zone and otherwise, didn't go for double moves)
    Jones B+ (great red zone coverage, still room for improvement in the open field)
    Church A (very solid and HUGE pick)
    Carr C+ (good and bad plays)
    Scandrick D- (likely still injured at this time.. wasn't good)

Lee B-
    Durant A+ (just ENORMOUS in the second half, replaced Hitchens who was awful)

Hitchens F (just AWFUL, especially in the run game... should NEVER get a snap at MLB again... that roughing the passer penalty killed us)
    Gachkar D-

The rest of the LB corps: Inc

Mayowa: C+ (Decent pressure, almost got there a few times, needs to finish better)
    T. Crawford: D+ (The sack at the end was helpful from DE, but he was AWFUL in the middle on run plays)
    J. Crawford: C+ (One good sack, not much pressure aside from that)
    Thornton: C- (Disappointing in the run game again... ugh)
    T. McClain: A- (Another outstanding effort and our best DT for now)
    M. Collins: B+ (Very solid play from the rookie DT, needs to play inside with McClain more, they both have star potential if Garrett/Marinelli let them play)
    Irving: Inc
    Davis: DNP/Inc

The LBs and secondary made the key plays when they needed to. HUGE pick and at least 12 stops in the red zone in a row (mostly on 1-on-1 fade routes) to force FGs or that enormous pick by Church.

Grades:

Claiborne A (Saved the game with EXCELLENT coverage and tackling, red zone and otherwise, didn't go for double moves)
    Jones B+ (great red zone coverage, still room for improvement in the open field)
    Church A (very solid and HUGE pick)
    Carr C+ (good and bad plays)
    Scandrick D- (likely still injured at this time.. wasn't good)

Lee B-
    Durant A+ (just ENORMOUS in the second half, replaced Hitchens who was awful)

Hitchens F (just AWFUL, especially in the run game... should NEVER get a snap at MLB again... that roughing the passer penalty killed us)
    Gachkar D-

The rest of the LB corps: Inc

Mayowa: C+ (Decent pressure, almost got there a few times, needs to finish better)
    T. Crawford: D+ (The sack at the end was helpful from DE, but he was AWFUL in the middle on run plays)
    J. Crawford: C+ (One good sack, not much pressure aside from that)
    Thornton: C- (Disappointing in the run game again... ugh)
    T. McClain: A- (Another outstanding effort and our best DT for now)
    M. Collins: B+ (Very solid play from the rookie DT, needs to play inside with McClain more, they both have star potential if Garrett/Marinelli let them play)
    Irving: Inc
    Davis: DNP/Inc
    good stuff.....thanks.......Cowboys need more D-linemen .....

Claiborne out playing the other corners.......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good stuff.....thanks.......Cowboys need more D-linemen .....
    Lawrence - McClain - Collins - Gregory

would be a solid consistent A/B graded lineup...maybe even top ten. We could see that as early as the Cinci game early next month, I think that will make the defense fringe top 10, actually. The secondary (minus injured Scandy right now) are playing very well, and Lee and Durant are playing elite at LB though Hitchens is bad bad bad at MLB. Nzeocha was a star in preseason until he strained his heel, hopefully he'll be back soon because we desperately need a solid 3rd reliable LB until Smith (likely end of year or next year) and (MAYBE but unlikely) McClain, returns.

The problem for us right now is the DL and ONLY the DL.

also, Gregory and Collins played together as RDE and 3T DT in Nebraska for 2 years, and that pass rush was INSANELY good during that time... Gregory wasn't as good last year without Collins, but I get the feeling the Cowboys drafted Collins to double down on the Gregory choice to bring in his ex buddy which may help keep him off the pot and in football.

Well Mcclain is out for 10 games......That's a lot of games and who knows if Gregory is going to play this season so who knows with those 2....As for Collins who knows how he will do with the foot.....The only one that is clear to return is Demarcus Lawrence.....I wish Smith LB was playing already.....Im excited to see what he can do.....Lee and smith in the same line up would be awesome.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well Mcclain is out for 10 games......That's a lot of games and who knows if Gregory is going to play this season so who knows with those 2....As for Collins who knows how he will do with the foot.....The only one that is clear to return is Demarcus Lawrence.....I wish Smith LB was playing already.....Im excited to see what he can do.....Lee and smith in the same line up would be awesome.....
    Collins played well today... did you watch the game? Him and T McClain were our best DTs by far, and it wasn't close... Collins even made a critical 3rd down tackle from behind on a running back.

Gregory should be back by week 5 because he's unlikely to be suspended a second time in the same offseason (before serving the 1st suspension) for missing a drug test while in rehab. Also, he's back with the team and working out, just not in the stadium as per NFL rules.

McClain is the one who may never be back as his issue seems to be that he doesn't really care about football that much.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With the current group, the next 2 should be pretty large wins but with the Cowboys you never know...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rooting for the Eagles tomorrow night tbh... demoralize the Bears so they'll suck when they have to play us next weekend

Thread Information