Page 149 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Our FB's have been very productive; Moose would be proud imo.

Zeke looks like a rookie, but he had some small flashes of brilliance amidst a terrible game. Morris is obviously the starter (which he proved he in preseason imo) but I guess Jerrah wants him to get more burn. There's no way Linnehan doesn't see the obvious.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne out playing the other corners.......
    Can't believe I agree

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Our FB's have been very productive; Moose would be proud imo.

Zeke looks like a rookie, but he had some small flashes of brilliance amidst a terrible game. Morris is obviously the starter (which he proved he in preseason imo) but I guess Jerrah wants him to get more burn. There's no way Linnehan doesn't see the obvious.
    Keith Smith is the better pure FB, while Rod Smith may be the better all around offensive player and STer

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NYG looks very good

I still think both teams can hover around the 11-5/12-4 range and make the playoffs.
    This is the same guy that freaks when the Spurs miss a FT with a 33 pt lead...

Wow.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is the same guy that freaks when the Spurs miss a FT with a 33 pt lead...

Wow.
    I'm done with that team and that 2 team league for the most part.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Our division to lose imo Giants are scary with their receivers, but we win with a full squad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Our division to lose imo Giants are scary with their receivers, but we win with a full squad.
    Yep. We've got to beat them in our Week 14 showdown in NY, but we should absolutely have no problem doing that considering Lawrence and Gregory will certainly be back by then, if we want him McClain will have been back for a few weeks, or even an outside possibility of Jaylon Smith (probably one of those two but not both).

The DEs are the only really problem on defense for us right now in the passing game, and Crawford at 3T/Hitchens at MLB in the running game, but Durant and Lee have been excellent. Problem is, star rushing DEs are so vital to success in Marinelli's scheme, and both our studs are in' suspended for another couple. Also, Hitchens has no business playing MLB, but I've said that a million times already so it's beating a dead horse.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Slow down, ya beat Washington who has lost more games than they have won under Gruden.

Week five when ya face the Bengals in Dallas, that will begin to tell the real story. Then off to GB the following week.

As of right now...IF....Prescott is the real deal, and the Cowboys are in the playoff hunt.......sorry Tony.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Slow down, ya beat Washington who has lost more games than they have won under Gruden.

Week five when ya face the Bengals in Dallas, that will begin to tell the real story. Then off to GB the following week.

As of right now...IF....Prescott is the real deal, and the Cowboys are in the playoff hunt.......sorry Tony.
    There's "in the playoff hunt" and then there's "competing for a playoff bye"... if the former happens, Romo will be the guy... if it's the latter, then Dak has definitely outperformed all expectations and is the next millennial messiah.

Also, the Bungles are overrated. That's the game our pass rush comes back, too. That's 2 hungry, talented and pissed off young studs craving quarterback meat like a pregnant woman on cocaine. I wanna see some "Red Ryder BB Gun" ginger DNA and tears scattered about AT&T Stadium field that Sunday.

I do expect us to lose in Green Bay per par.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...IF....Prescott is the real deal, and the Cowboys are in the playoff hunt.......sorry Tony.
    Dak is definitely special. His athletic ability alone is outstanding, but he makes great decisions and keep his eyes down the field. A cerebral player for a rookie; his future is very bright.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There's "in the playoff hunt" and then there's "competing for a playoff bye"... if the former happens, Romo will be the guy... if it's the latter, then Dak has definitely outperformed all expectations and is the next millennial messiah.

Also, the Bungles are overrated. That's the game our pass rush comes back, too. That's 2 hungry, talented and pissed off young studs craving quarterback meat like a pregnant woman on cocaine. I wanna see some "Red Ryder BB Gun" ginger DNA and tears scattered about AT&T Stadium field that Sunday.

I do expect us to lose in Green Bay per par.
    The Bengals have won 10 or more games the last 4 seasons, they are not overrated. They have made the playoffs the last five seasons, they are a great regular season team.

What pass rush???

So there ya are tied with Giants for the division lead and are looking great, so ya chance Romo can come in rusty and improve things?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Bengals have won 10 or more games the last 4 seasons, they are not overrated. They have made the playoffs the last five seasons, they are a great regular season team.

What pass rush???

So there ya are tied with Giants for the division lead and are looking great, so ya chance Romo can come in rusty and improve things?
    Lawrence & Gregory.

The issue for the Bengals this season is as a first-place team from last year, the fact the Steelers and Ravens are better than them, being a mediocre at best road team, and the way the schedule breaks out for them this year (including having sold off a home game to London), I don't really see them being better than about 9–7.

They have a good defense, particularly the back 7, it's quite good, probably upper half (6-10) of the top 10. They have one dominant receiver. They have an average overrated QB. Their OL and running game leaves a lot to be desired... and their coaching is well below average. I don't see it for them this year.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory suspended 14 games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory suspended 14 games.
    that's BS... he was in rehab? And that er Leveon Bell avoids the same suspension because "his cell phone was dead"... Nazi Goodell in the ass with no lube.

Well so much for that....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is definitely special. His athletic ability alone is outstanding, but he makes great decisions and keep his eyes down the field. A cerebral player for a rookie; his future is very bright.
    Hard to believe he also led Mississipi State in rushing 2 out of the last 3 years too

Cowboys need some extra bodies for the D line......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hard to believe he also led Mississipi State in rushing 2 out of the last 3 years too
    Also hard to believe he's one of only 2 NFL Starting QB's to come out of Mississipi State in the history of the NFL

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lawrence & Gregory.

The issue for the Bengals this season is as a first-place team from last year, the fact the Steelers and Ravens are better than them, being a mediocre at best road team, and the way the schedule breaks out for them this year (including having sold off a home game to London), I don't really see them being better than about 9–7.

They have a good defense, particularly the back 7, it's quite good, probably upper half (6-10) of the top 10. They have one dominant receiver. They have an average overrated QB. Their OL and running game leaves a lot to be desired... and their coaching is well below average. I don't see it for them this year.
    What are you talking about? The Bengals went 6-2 on the road in 2015, and 5-3 in 2014, that is great~~~

They have won 10 games a season the last 4. They were a plus 9 PA/PF in 2015, that is great.

Andy Dalton led the AFC with a 106.3 QB rating in 2015. A.J.Green, Giovanni Bernard and Jeremy Hill all in the top 10 in the AFC. Only team to have two RB;s in the top 10.

What are you looking at?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's BS... he was in rehab? And that er Leveon Bell avoids the same suspension because "his cell phone was dead"... Nazi Goodell in the ass with no lube.
    he withdrew his appeal on the ten game suspension.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he withdrew his appeal on the ten game suspension.
    Whereas Leveon Bell was faced with the same suspension & used the lamest bull excuse I've ever heard, and Goodell of course pardons him because he loves his Squealers. Bell should be out 14 games as well if Gregory is.

The favoritism is obvious & it's sickening.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, no way we lose with ing Hoyer under center next week

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count

When you have a coach who decides to run an onside kick at random times, you are just glad to escape with a W.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When you have a coach who decides to run an onside kick at random times, you are just glad to escape with a W.
    yeah, that onside kick was lulzy props to the defense for not ing and holding them to a field goal there.

Thread Information