Page 15 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    he shouldnt have been cut.

he doesnt have the leg strength to kick a 48 yarder....

but he's dependable otherwise.

Here are my pics from the Cowboys-Texans game. My first road Cowboys game! It was a blast and the tailgating was fun as .

http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/z...owboys-Texans/

Start from the last pic if you want to view them in chronological order.

Also, I don't know when this play occurred, but I noticed when I looked at it that my buddy and I are in the shot. We are just a blob, but that's us!

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    he shouldnt have been cut.

he doesnt have the leg strength to kick a 48 yarder....

but he's dependable otherwise.
    Folk twice kicked a game-winning 54-yard field goal vs. Buffalo in his first year (the opposing coach tried to 'ice the kicker' on the first one). Perhaps you mean he can't do it anymore as a result of the hip injury. I wasn't even aware he was injured (if he really was, and it's not just an excuse). If he was, they definitely should have given him a shot after it healed up, he was awesome his rookie year.

Folk twice kicked a game-winning 54-yard field goal vs. Buffalo in his first year (the opposing coach tried to 'ice the kicker' on the first one). Perhaps you mean he can't do it anymore as a result of the hip injury. I wasn't even aware he was injured (if he really was, and it's not just an excuse). If he was, they definitely should have given him a shot after it healed up, he was awesome his rookie year.
    you're right. he made a 52 yarder twice in Buffalo (not 54 yards).
    those BARELY made it through. and those were to win the game.
    if you recall, they wouldnt put him in to kick anything close to 50 yards because he just didnt have the leg strength. the Buffalo game was more of an exception because it was either that, or lose the game.

his kickoffs barely made it to the 5 yard line each and every time.
    his leg was (relatively) weak.

and yes, he was injured that year.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

Pretty quiet on this thread. I'd like to know how many of you smug cowpig fans still think your piece of team is going to play in and host their own Superbowl. What a massive fail.

Hail.

Post Count
    Pretty quiet on this thread. I'd like to know how many of you smug cowpig fans still think your piece of team is going to play in and host their own Superbowl. What a massive fail.

Hail.
    If they are still clinging to it, I can only assume alcohol...lots and lots of alcohol.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Hail.
    What is left for you now that you've completely mastered the obvious?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I was surprised by the con uous absence of 90210 yesterday in the Dallas-Tennessee game thread, given that he is arguably the #1 homer on the forum when it comes to the Cowgirls and UT/Vince.

Maybe he couldn't decide whose nuts to swing from yesterday?

Post Count
    LOL Cowboy's and their fans still thinking they are the most talented team, on paper the names look good but the NFL does stand for Not For Long and it's obvious that the talent is in decline...LMFAO!!

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    LOL Cowboy's and their fans still thinking they are the most talented team, on paper the names look good but the NFL does stand for Not For Long and it's obvious that the talent is in decline...LMFAO!!
    You must not be watching the games, which is forgivable. They have talent, but talent don't make up for stupid. If you wanted to troll the Cowboys fans you should point out how dumb their players are.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Cowboys are crazy talented, but like OV said they gotta be the dumbest, most undisciplined team in football. Jason Witten is one of my favorite players, but even HE made a boneheaded mistake (which ultimately cost them the game). Witten was one of the few solid character guys on this team, and now that's in question. Penalties and mistakes reflect poor coaching. Wade and Co. needed to be gone before the bye week.

Post Count
    The Cowboys are crazy talented, but like OV said they gotta be the dumbest, most undisciplined team in football. Jason Witten is one of my favorite players, but even HE made a boneheaded mistake (which ultimately cost them the game). Witten was one of the few solid character guys on this team, and now that's in question. Penalties and mistakes reflect poor coaching. Wade and Co. needed to be gone before the bye week.
    Bye week is gone...lol

Post Count

Hail.

never saw them in the super bowl but i certainly expected them to be a contender. their secondary, however, has turned out to be grossly overrated and that o-line is very average. that combo does not add up to a contender in any way shape or form. i see an 8-8 or 9-7 finish and depending on how the rest of the NFC fares, we'll see what that earns them.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Dallas Offensie Line thus far:

Week 1: 4.7 ypc, 1 sack
    Week 2: 1.8 ypc, 0 sacks
    Week 3: 3.7 ypc, 0 sacks
    Week 5: 6.1 ypc, 6 sacks

I don't have the penalty #'s, but other than that they are pretty good in pass protection

Post Count
    Bye week is gone...lol
    ducks

cowboys Superb Owl now!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this season is about to get flushed down the toilet fast

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Crayton Denies “Soft” Comment
    Posted by nickeatman at 10/21/2010 10:44 PM CDT on truebluefanclub.com

Former Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton, now in San Diego, vehemently denied a story that said he called current head coach Wade Phillips “soft” during an interview this week.

Making comparisons to his current head coach Norv Turner, Crayton admitted that he pointed out the differences between the two and said Phillips has more of a laid-back approach but never disrespected his former coach.

“I never said the word ‘soft’ . . . not once,” Crayton said Thursday night. “I’ve never said one negative thing about any of my former teammates. I have too much respect for Wade, and all of them and I would never say anything like that. I’m telling you, I was misquoted if anyone says I called someone soft.”

Crayton did not deny what was quoted in the original San Diego report.

"Wade is very, very laid back to where you'd want him to tighten up on some of the young guys and he wouldn't,” Crayton told a San Diego radio station. “And just when you think he is, he backs off and wouldn't say anything."

Crayton was also quoted as saying that Phillips has “nothing to do with the offense” and Jason Garrett runs that side of the ball.

“Yeah, I said that,” Crayton said. “That’s the question that was asked and I answered. I think that’s how it goes (in the NFL). But I’ve never said anything bad about Wade. I don’t think that way.”

In fact, Crayton has often said that Phillips was a big reason for the Cowboys’ turnaround when he arrived in 2007.

“Now Bill (Parcells) did a great job of getting the core of us together and installing discipline to our team,” Crayton said. “But when Wade got here, it was a like breath of fresh air. He let us just go out and play and have fun. I think they have different styles, but both have been very effective.”

Crayton, who said he plans to call Phillips and apologize about the comments, also said his current team has its own set of problems to deal with.

“I’m out here trying to help us win a game,” he said of his 2-4 Chargers. “I really don’t have time to make comments about all of that. I was asked a question and I answered it. But I never said some of those things and never meant to disrespect Wade Phillips. I respect him way too much to do that.”

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    despite all the struggles the Cowboys had, I'm surprised Roy Williams played well most of those games. I don't know if it's because the defense worries about Austin more, but he is actually showing his abilities and catching the ball. He's not speedy fast, but he getting consistent which I never thought I would say that of Roy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lets see crayton's gone he blew up the other day in sandiego,then they basically traded fasano for martellus bennett and now mcquistan is starting in miami atleast they got something for carpenter albeit alex barron

and theres that word again discipline god damn wade

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Up 104.5-63 going into tonight...the Dude I'm playing still has Nicks, Jacobs, and Romo. I'm gonna need a low-scoring, ugly game to pull this out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    romo down and out and this game is the beginning of the end of this season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tank the season Wade and pack your bags. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1-15 is a possibility!

Thread Information