Page 155 of 208 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 5177
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why do I doubt it's not what they want us to believe when it comes to Dez Bryant. I see guys on the sidelines pretty much ignoring the guy or giving that...."why don't ya sit your ass down and shut the up"...look. I don't think it's.."all the players respect him and..."....at all. That's just Jerry Jones putting out the...."look we need this idiot so don't say anything"....vibe, with Jerry playing...."we all respect him"...BS.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At this point I like Dak over Romo.....Romo needs to retire.
    Yep. I'd like to see them go with the hot hand assuming Dak is still doing OK. They're going to create a mess if they bring Romo back and he doesn't play well.
    Let Romo sit on the bench under the guise of getting him fully healed.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why do I doubt it's not what they want us to believe when it comes to Dez Bryant. I see guys on the sidelines pretty much ignoring the guy or giving that...."why don't ya sit your ass down and shut the up"...look. I don't think it's.."all the players respect him and..."....at all. That's just Jerry Jones putting out the...."look we need this idiot so don't say anything"....vibe, with Jerry playing...."we all respect him"...BS.
    We already lost our 2nd best pass rusher and a guy who had 15 sacks one year in his career to conduct detrimental... we don't want to lose our superstar receiver to that, too.

At least the injury isn't bad, that's what really matters. Should be a go for the Bungles game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can you guys imagine the deafening roar of the crowd when Romo goes down again? not since the Philly fans erupted in joy when Michael Irvin damn near broke his neck will you hear a crowd happier to see a man down on the field
    At a home game? Are you kidding me? Cowboys fans love Romo. Witten and Romo are the favorites out of the current players here and it's not close (maybe Lee third).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At a home game? Are you kidding me? Cowboys fans love Romo. Witten and Romo are the favorites out of the current players here and it's not close (maybe Lee third).
    You'd be surprised. Romo is a polarizing figure in Dallas. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him booed when he takes the field week 8 or whatever. Wouldn't surprise me either to see fans cheer when he reinjures that back. Cowboy fans are turrible

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah right.. The same people you talk to in your daily lives are the same people that are gonna show up to games.. The consensus is Romo is no longer going to make or break our season, and assuming Dak continues to win up to that point, nobody but Jerrah is gonna want to turn the reigns back over to Romo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    8-8 maybe 9-7 for the Cowpokes in 2016.

It is time to dump Romo, IF...Prescott just plays like he's been playing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brice Butler wasn't even looking at him when he was trying to "coach him up" - I would be like sit the down too, dude can't even stay on the field but he wants to coach other professionals.. He's a 7th year pro who's yet to do much, not Jerry Rice. Go ride the stationary bike fool.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brice Butler wasn't even looking at him when he was trying to "coach him up" - I would be like sit the down too, dude can't even stay on the field but he wants to coach other professionals.. He's a 7th year pro who's yet to do much, not Jerry Rice. Go ride the stationary bike fool.
    Every time I hear the guy talk I think....this dummy needs to thank some God he can play a sport. I'm with you..."hey Dez, shut the up and sit your dumb ass down, got it?"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Every time I hear the guy talk I think....this dummy needs to thank some God he can play a sport. I'm with you..."hey Dez, shut the up and sit your dumb ass down, got it?"
    This dumbass bas should be sitting next to Jason Witten the entire game picking his brain on how he has missed what? One game in his career? Dude knows when to lower the shoulder or fight for extra yards, and when to strategically shift to avoid the big hit or getting his legs rolled up.. Dez wants to be the alpha at all times, and that's great, but god damn it's not working out. These guys that are hitting you are monsters in their own right too.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Huge drive in the game...

Need to click on "watch on youtube".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    8-8 maybe 9-7 for the Cowpokes in 2016.

It is time to dump Romo, IF...Prescott just plays like he's been playing.
    we'll see about that one.

No wonder Bailey has been struggling....His back is giving him problems........That's not good cause bailey is really important to the Dallas Cowboys......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Huge drive in the game...
    you know what sticks out to me on that drive, more than Dak orchestrating the score? That ING RE ED dumb mother er Terrance Williams AGAIN not understanding how the sidelines work.. Wow that guy was never known as a stupid player until this year, but GOD DAMN dude has no awareness whatsoever. They had to waste a timeout because of another one of his brilliant decisions that led to zero additional yards.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you know what sticks out to me on that drive, more than Dak orchestrating the score? That ING RE ED dumb mother er Terrance Williams AGAIN not understanding how the sidelines work.. Wow that guy was never known as a stupid player until this year, but GOD DAMN dude has no awareness whatsoever. They had to waste a timeout because of another one of his brilliant decisions that led to zero additional yards.
    ya, he had a clear line to the sideline. thankfully we had a time out this time

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ya, he had a clear line to the sideline. thankfully we had a time out this time
    He's really changed my opinion on him.. I was a big fan of him as our #2 WR for years to come, but now if we can't get him for cheap he can take his mental midget ass somewhere else

Tbh, I doubt the Cowboys would even bother trying to resign him if anyone else shows interest. Dallas has been pretty content w/ filling skill position roles w/ rookies over the last few years
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-04-2016 at 09:12 AM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins out for season, glad we kept Leary:

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/...ason-ron-leary

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins out is fine, but we certainly need Dez and Tyron back this Sunday.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is this stemming from that play where he got bull rushed into the ground? sucks, was excited to see Collins lead block Zeke 40 yards downfield this season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is this stemming from that play where he got bull rushed into the ground? sucks, was excited to see Collins lead block Zeke 40 yards downfield this season
    Collins is hit or miss in the running game. It's either he barrels 5-10 yards forward or gets driven backward by a good amount of yards, very little middle ground.

Leary is solid and consistent.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    That vid doesn't go on long enough on that play, but you can hear Joe Buck bringing it up when it cuts off.

Some of these ers have 0 awareness like you said. I see it every week. My favorite is when someone (on the team that is leding) intercepts the ball with ~1 minute to go in the game. What does this Dumb Mother er think? I'm gonna take this to the house....gonna get my jimmy waxed tonight. NO you extra chromosome having . Just fall down and you win the game. His own teammates are trying to tackle him....facepalm.

Don't get me started on the guy who intercepts the ball in the back of the end zone and runs the ball out to the 2 yard line. You just lost 18 yards because you're too ing dumb to realize what's going on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins is hit or miss in the running game. It's either he barrels 5-10 yards forward or gets driven backward by a good amount of yards, very little middle ground.

Leary is solid and consistent.
    Leary is good at absorbing contact and standing the defender up on the rush.. but I'll take the potential for plays like this any day of the week over Leary. Yes, he is consistent enough, but there's a god damn reason Collins beat him for his job, don't you think?

The first one makes me every time

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That vid doesn't go on long enough on that play, but you can hear Joe Buck bringing it up when it cuts off.

Some of these ers have 0 awareness like you said. I see it every week. My favorite is when someone (on the team that is leding) intercepts the ball with ~1 minute to go in the game. What does this Dumb Mother er think? I'm gonna take this to the house....gonna get my jimmy waxed tonight. NO you extra chromosome having . Just fall down and you win the game. His own teammates are trying to tackle him....facepalm.

Don't get me started on the guy who intercepts the ball in the back of the end zone and runs the ball out to the 2 yard line. You just lost 18 yards because you're too ing dumb to realize what's going on.
    @ gettin the ol' jimmy waxed

Yeah, and it's funny because watching you can see the up coming a MILE AWAY.. When Williams had that 50 something yard catch and run and starts trying to get cute with it clearly cornered near the sideline, I was like "awww , he's gonna get stripped" - and sure enough, stupid piece of coughs it up and blows the play that would have made his previous weeks blunder a little easier to deal with.

At least Dak got the yardage and the Cowboys got the win

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Leary is good at absorbing contact and standing the defender up on the rush.. but I'll take the potential for plays like this any day of the week over Leary. Yes, he is consistent enough, but there's a god damn reason Collins beat him for his job, don't you think?

The first one makes me every time
    Leary has been better at guard this year over collins. Collins pass blocking has been horrible. Next year they will probably move him over to RT to replace free but sadly, leary will be gone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Leary has been better at guard this year over collins. Collins pass blocking has been horrible. Next year they will probably move him over to RT to replace free but sadly, leary will be gone.
    Yeah, I haven't been impressed with Collins this year either. Was surprised to see him get bulldozed his last game.. But I don't recall him making any glaring mistakes and our run game was doing ok so I was good with rolling w/ him

Thread Information