Page 157 of 208 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys played conservative after Daks fumble... but hey Cowboys win
    Swaaaag!! Sup trill!!!

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    According to one of the reporters on Football Night in America Jerry Jones said that if healthy Romo will still be the starter.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    One of the few times where Skip Bayless is the smart one in the group.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Forget Romo, we're missing our Top 5 NFL wideout and Dak is making the supporting wideout/tight end cast look like the second coming of The Greatest Show on Turf...

Then we have Zeke & the big uglies... and the return of DLaw just made our pass rush great again, that's an incredible sign... 4 sacks plus a 5th that was nullified by a ticky tack holding penalty on the other side of the field? Just incredible.

I love this team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn it feels good to be a cowboys fan. I love this team. Not even fully healthy and being led by 2 rookies.
    And a surprisingly good defense that is far better than big media made it out to be.

Even when the Bengals were desperate late in the game... the Cowboys forced them to use 7 and 5 1/2 minutes off the clock, respectively, to drive the field and score two meager touchdowns that were too little, too late...

4 sacks (plus the 5th that was nullified by a stupid call) and heavy pressure practically every pass play?

Are you ING KIDDING ME? The Cowboys D-Line is GOOD??! Our D-Line looked top 5 NFL today after looking bottom 10 the previous 4 games... just absurd... D-Lawrence is back. No sacks for him, but he was commanding doubles allowing the interior tackles to get through and create easy pressure on Dolton...

plus, the coverage and the tackling in the secondary is just incredible for us this year...

I love this team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Bengals were doing us a favor running the clock
    no... the Bengals took what they were given... Marinelli just played a great game of late middlegame to endgame chess. Give back a little material to convert your positional advantage into a win, and that is exactly what our defense did.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And a surprisingly good defense that is far better than big media made it out to be.

Even when the Bengals were desperate late in the game... the Cowboys forced them to use 7 and 5 1/2 minutes off the clock, respectively, to drive the field and score two meager touchdowns that were too little, too late...

4 sacks (plus the 5th that was nullified by a stupid call) and heavy pressure practically every pass play?

Are you ING KIDDING ME? The Cowboys D-Line is GOOD??! Our D-Line looked top 5 NFL today after looking bottom 10 the previous 4 games... just absurd... D-Lawrence is back. No sacks for him, but he was commanding doubles allowing the interior tackles to get through and create easy pressure on Dolton...

plus, the coverage and the tackling in the secondary is just incredible for us this year...

I love this team
    Quit jinxing teams you .

Did i just hear correctly that meddling Jerah announced will be the starter once he returns?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Did i just hear correctly that meddling Jerah announced will be the starter once he returns?
    Yep. I heard about on the pregame show for Sunday Night Football, but I also have a link.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...-monday-100916

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Everyone in the organization not just Jerry, but Stephen, and Garrett and even Dak all said the same ... right or wrong

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This Sunday vs GB is gonna be this season's equivalent of Dallas going in to Seattle and leaving w/ the win in 2014

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Forget Romo, we're missing our Top 5 NFL wideout and Dak is making the supporting wideout/tight end cast look like the second coming of The Greatest Show on Turf...

Then we have Zeke & the big uglies... and the return of DLaw just made our pass rush great again, that's an incredible sign... 4 sacks plus a 5th that was nullified by a ticky tack holding penalty on the other side of the field? Just incredible.
    chill

Post Count
    Look, if Romo had sucked when healthy I would get the controversy, but in the few games where Romo was healthy the past few years Dallas Absoultely dominated and looked basically unbeatable. Then Dez got hurt and Romo and the back up QB was terrible.

Dak has been great, but Romo earned the right to start.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The running game~~~~

When were the Cowboys at their very best, yep...Emmitt Smith.

A stud running game makes everything so much easier.

third and short, so no pass rush.

long sustained drives,giving your D a blow.

8 in the box so what's that do for your receivers?

protecting a lead, running the clock down.

wearing down a defense.

your QB takes less of a beating.

Watch teams go back to taking stud RB's early in the draft, this old...any RB will do...is bull .

This Sunday vs GB is gonna be this season's equivalent of Dallas going in to Seattle and leaving w/ the win in 2014
    Well I like the Cowboys chances but I can see Rodgers having a solid game against the Cowboys D......Cowboys will get there 2nd loss......

Post Count
    Well I like the Cowboys chances but I can see Rodgers having a solid game against the Cowboys D......Cowboys will get there 2nd loss......
    Cowboys D has been surprisingly putting the clamps down on #1 WR's. Look what they just did to CIN offense and AJG.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Think about it this way.

In 2014, the Cowboys had just won 4 straight weeks after being embarrassed on Opening Day at home by the Niners... for a 4-1 overall record.

The next game was, unfortunately for the Cowboys, a certain loss in Seattle against the 3-1 Seahawks, who had only lost one home game in the past 20 and had just won the Super Bowl.

Nobody thought the Cowboys' middling-at-best defense without a pass rush would be any good against Russell Wilson and that high powered attack, and the Seahawks defense had allowed the least rushing yards per game in the NFL, so they were going to shut down Murray forcing Romo to pass pass and throw enough picks to lose the game badly. The Cowboys were not given a chance to win the game, and the Seahawks were heavily favored and unanimously chosen by ESPN to win by at least a touchdown (in one case, by 28 points).

The Cowboys had a flashy start to the season, yes, but there was no way in they were going to be good enough to keep it close in Seattle against RW, the LOB, and the loudest fans in the world.

The outcome of that one?!!?!?????

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys D has been surprisingly putting the clamps down on #1 WR's. Look what they just did to CIN offense and AJG.
    Byron Jones is a beast tbh.. his help over the top has been huge

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anthony Brown has looked pretty good too, esp for a late round pick

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jones, Claiborne, Brown, Church, even Carr and Wilcox... have all been solid.

Scandrick is the weak link.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anthony Brown has looked pretty good too, esp for a late round pick
    yeah, dude was constantly on TV Sunday making plays.. He's this years Sterling Moore

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, dude was constantly on TV Sunday making plays.. He's this years Sterling Moore
    no, he's better than that... he's the long term Scandrick replacement, he might never be All Pro or anything but he'll be a top tier slot corner at worst and an upper tier overall corner at best.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jones, Claiborne, Brown, Church, even Carr and Wilcox... have all been solid.

Scandrick is the weak link.
    The athleticism in the combo of Claiborne on man coverage, with Jones helping over the top is unreal. I have been one of Claiborne's biggest haters here, and I'm glad as he's shutting me up. Only thing that sucks is he's taking advantage of a contract year at this point, but it's not bad of a problem to have either.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys have the #8 ranked scoring defense in the NFL despite getting little to no pressure on the QB the first 4 games... that should tell you something.

The defense can only get better from here as Lawrence breaks out and we start to get more big chess pieces back.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The athleticism in the combo of Claiborne on man coverage, with Jones helping over the top is unreal. I have been one of Claiborne's biggest haters here, and I'm glad as he's shutting me up. Only thing that sucks is he's taking advantage of a contract year at this point, but it's not bad of a problem to have either.
    I kind of want to lock him up long term like 5y/28m or something like that while we can still afford him...

Thread Information