Page 158 of 208 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ..and Scandrick is done IMO, unless they rest him 'til like week 10.. Those hamstring issues are gonna be an issue all season if he doesn't get enough time to properly heal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I kind of want to lock him up long term like 5y/28m or something like that while we can still afford him...
    I'd first wait to see how his season ends before I get the anointing oil tbh.. Unless the deal was made heavily based on performance and flexibility for the Cowboys, you just can't lock up these kind of players to deals like that anymore.. Even though it's only a little more than 5 a year..

For a team that essentially just hit the draft jackpot netting a franchise QB AND RB in the same draft (when was the last time a team did that Avante) they need to have that freedom next season and the years after to swap pieces in and out as they see fit. Look at Carr.. They would have put a rookie in his place for sure if he wasn't on that dumb ass contract.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ..and Scandrick is done IMO, unless they rest him 'til like week 10.. Those hamstring issues are gonna be an issue all season if he doesn't get enough time to properly heal
    We don't need Scandrick for now. He wasn't good in weeks 1 or 2 and he might be worse than Brown at this point unless he's 100% healthy.

I still think we need to give McClain the linebacker a chance to return and start if Jaylon Smith can't return this season... MLB, that's the one position that's going to rear its ugly head in the playoffs if we don't do something about it in the regular season.

Whether Gregory returns game 11 or 15, you've got to give him snaps next to Lawrence in 5 man long down and distance rushing situations... that'd be impossible for the offense to block.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd first wait to see how his season ends before I get the anointing oil tbh.. Unless the deal was made heavily based on performance and flexibility for the Cowboys, you just can't lock up these kind of players to deals like that anymore.. Even though it's only a little more than 5 a year..

For a team that essentially just hit the draft jackpot netting a franchise QB AND RB in the same draft (when was the last time a team did that Avante) they need to have that freedom next season and the years after to swap pieces in and out as they see fit. Look at Carr.. They would have put a rookie in his place for sure if he wasn't on that dumb ass contract.
    1. Carr has been better than a rookie this season... he's not our best, but he's been far from horrible on the right side.

2. If we wait until the offseason, he's going to command 9-10 million dollars a year. That's not worth it. But you see how bad the Panthers defense has been without Norman. Losing your stud CB1 loses you football games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Carr has been better than a rookie this season... he's not our best, but he's been far from horrible on the right side.

2. If we wait until the offseason, he's going to command 9-10 million dollars a year. That's not worth it. But you see how bad the Panthers defense has been without Norman. Losing your stud CB1 loses you football games.

Carr isn't worth 7 million this year. Point is he'd be gone at this point IMO without that re ed deal. At at this point Mo' is not getting labeled in my book as a "stud corner"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carr isn't worth 7 million this year. Point is he'd be gone at this point IMO without that re ed deal. At at this point Mo' is not getting labeled in my book as a "stud corner"
    Mo > Scandrick

Mo is the best CB on the team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And a surprisingly good defense that is far better than big media made it out to be.

Even when the Bengals were desperate late in the game... the Cowboys forced them to use 7 and 5 1/2 minutes off the clock, respectively, to drive the field and score two meager touchdowns that were too little, too late...

4 sacks (plus the 5th that was nullified by a stupid call) and heavy pressure practically every pass play?

Are you ING KIDDING ME? The Cowboys D-Line is GOOD??! Our D-Line looked top 5 NFL today after looking bottom 10 the previous 4 games... just absurd... D-Lawrence is back. No sacks for him, but he was commanding doubles allowing the interior tackles to get through and create easy pressure on Dolton...

plus, the coverage and the tackling in the secondary is just incredible for us this year...

I love this team
    We get Irving back too this week:

He reminds me of Leon Lett. I think he'll be a player for us.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Look, if Romo had sucked when healthy I would get the controversy, but in the few games where Romo was healthy the past few years Dallas Absoultely dominated and looked basically unbeatable. Then Dez got hurt and Romo and the back up QB was terrible.

Dak has been great, but Romo earned the right to start.
    I'd tend to agree, but he's delicate. Tissue paper holds up better in a hurricane than Romo does.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a great spot to be in for Dallas. They are totally set at the QB position for the next decade.

I'm a bit wishy washy as far as Romo coming back goes. Prescott is without question the real deal, but Romo when healthy is without question one of the elite QB in the league.

Put Romo back in there I suppose, he has earned that respect and I get this feeling Prescott gets it.

I'm like everyone else while I knew about Prescott, saw him play a few times, I never saw this coming.

Tony Romo's vertebrae is healed.....Things are going as planned for Romo......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tony Romo's vertebrae is healed.....Things are going as planned for Romo......
    It sucks because now Dak vs Wentz likely won't happen.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    What a great spot to be in for Dallas. They are totally set at the QB position for the next decade.

I'm a bit wishy washy as far as Romo coming back goes. Prescott is without question the real deal, but Romo when healthy is without question one of the elite QB in the league.

Put Romo back in there I suppose, he has earned that respect and I get this feeling Prescott gets it.

I'm like everyone else while I knew about Prescott, saw him play a few times, I never saw this coming.
    Double edged sword. There were two different occasions where Prescott saw someone open near the sideline and threw the ball at their feet. Romo always thinks he can make that throw, regardless of the game situation, and certainly would have put it up for grabs. I kind of prefer the guy who knows he can probably make the throw, but knows it's not worth the risk. Romo has yet to actually learn that.

All kind of academic anyway, because as I've said before, the first time Romo gets hit, he'll be out again. He's taken four hits the last two years and three of them have caused him to miss long stretches.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Double edged sword. There were two different occasions where Prescott saw someone open near the sideline and threw the ball at their feet. Romo always thinks he can make that throw, regardless of the game situation, and certainly would have put it up for grabs. I kind of prefer the guy who knows he can probably make the throw, but knows it's not worth the risk. Romo has yet to actually learn that.

All kind of academic anyway, because as I've said before, the first time Romo gets hit, he'll be out again. He's taken four hits the last two years and three of them have caused him to miss long stretches.
    The one that didn't cause him to miss time, ironically, was exactly 2 years ago today, October 12, 2014 in Seattle on the very first Cowboys drive from Bobby Wagner.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In other news, Dez practiced today... still limited but expected to fully practice tomorrow and Friday. Could play Sunday.

Post Count
    good. maybe he can practice securing the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good. maybe he can practice securing the ball.
    For real

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In other news, Dez practiced today... still limited but expected to fully practice tomorrow and Friday. Could play Sunday.
    With a bye next week it makes no sense to put him out there Sunday. The Cowboys are sitting pretty in the division they can afford to give Dez more time off.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With a bye next week it makes no sense to put him out there Sunday. The Cowboys are sitting pretty in the division they can afford to give Dez more time off.
    I think the Cowboys have their eyes on much more than just a division le. A win on Sunday would give them a bit of a leg up on, hmm, perhaps a playoff bye? While a loss wouldn't completely destroy the chance for that, but we'd better root for the Vikings along the way to win that division. Division winner is the only thing that trumps head to head.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No but I've always loved this dude... I want to see minimum 10 this year and 15+ here on out... he needs to be Ware with better longevity for us...

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No but I've always loved this dude... I want to see minimum 10 this year and 15+ here on out... he needs to be Ware with better longevity for us...
    You were better as a hater tbh, stop.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You were better as a hater tbh, stop.
    I am a hater, all right. I ing hate that androgynous Rodgers with a ing passion. I hope Demarcus makes him eat Lambeau mud and filth:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez caught it

f the fudgepackers 34-10 Dallas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez caught it

f the fudgepackers 34-10 Dallas

Yes... I hate them more than the Lakers, Durant, and the rest of the NFC East combined... ing pissconsin slime thinking they're all that and brag about how they're a franchise run by the people not the owners... ing that...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OH. MY. GOD.

I love my team

Thread Information