Page 163 of 208 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Claiborne may have sports hernia ....Season ending surgery....Man that's because he was having a solid season......Get well soon Morris....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne may have sports hernia ....Season ending surgery....Man that's because he was having a solid season......Get well soon Morris....
    And Church broke his arm.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude was legit this year. He sure turned his career around.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    zeke showed WAY more power than i ever gave him credit for... dude's impressive

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not season ending even if true, and it may still just be a strained groin.

4-6 week timetable, will return... also this will push down his price tag for the offseason if he does miss time, so we can likely keep him for a nice 4 year/20 million contract instead of the 8 or so million a year that he otherwise might have been able to command.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    zeke showed WAY more power than i ever gave him credit for... dude's impressive
    I'll admit, I was firmly against selecting him 4th overall. I'm in the camp of never drafting a RB in the first round.

Zeke however, has proven to be worth it. He's the engine that drives this offense. He's outclassing 2014 Murray. If he can stay healthy and keep up his production I can see him having a Tomlinson like career, tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sucks that claiborne is going out, scandrick couldn't have come back at a better time. on the plus side, this will make it easier to resign him in the off season to a cheaper deal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We are deep at safety with Wilcox and Heath, but our DB situation could be trouble. Anthony Brown will have to play well, and there is consideration to move Leon McFadden from the practice squad to the roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sucks that claiborne is going out, scandrick couldn't have come back at a better time. on the plus side, this will make it easier to resign him in the off season to a cheaper deal.
    Claiborne will be back this year, around the same time Gregory comes back at the worst

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne will be back this year, around the same time Gregory comes back at the worst
    Gregory? Gregory isn't seeing the field this year, son.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hopefully they can trade mcfadden for some help.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory? Gregory isn't seeing the field this year, son.
    He's training with the team now. He might not but it's hardly a certainty. Jerry Jones doesn't give a about inebriation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's training with the team now. He might not but it's hardly a certainty. Jerry Jones doesn't give a about inebriation.
    True. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up again lol

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , i've been loving claibourne this year. Sucks that he might be done.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    True. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up again lol
    seriously the is wrong with the league...lol weed equals a 10 game suspension

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seriously the is wrong with the league...lol weed equals a 10 game suspension
    Yep. And medical mary jane to help his bipolar disorder no less.

Randy Gregory: fails once, misses the next test due to being in rehab for the first failure = 10-14 game suspension

Leveon Bell: fails once, misses the next test due to "Umm... My cell phone was dead..." = 3 game suspension

It's obvious as that that guzzler Goodell plays favorites, no question. You can see it in the games as well. The little calls that go under the radar, in particular... Well guess what doggy, they do add up, and us fans aren't stupid. A huge part of me hopes the NFL continues to decline so that flaming got can get ousted and then literally tarred and feathered, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , i've been loving claibourne this year. Sucks that he might be done.
    He's not "done". He'd be back sometime around week 12-13 at worst

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes, and it's less about "not giving a " than it is pure practicality in that, the Cowboys are a great team with one major achilles' heel: no competent edge rushers other than Lawrence, who still gets as much pressure as possible despite facing double and even sometimes triple teams. Last year he excelled because the other teams had to worry about Hardy and Gregory on the other end. This year, nobody seriously gives an actual about Jack Crawford or Benson Mayowa. And they refuse to play Irving as anything other than a situational pass rushing 1-technique.

Marinelli NEEDS Randy Gregory back for this potential SB run, and that's far and away more important than "sending a message" or anything like that. Here, practicality is king. If you've never liked meatloaf, but you're on the brink of starvation and some guy comes up and offers you free meatloaf for a year, do you not take the meatloaf?

And Church broke his arm.
    Another guy that was having solid yr too......2 top guys that Dallas really needs....Hope the D can manage without.....

hopefully they can trade mcfadden for some help.
    Yes Cowboys need more help on D.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another guy that was having solid yr too......2 top guys that Dallas really needs....Hope the D can manage without.....
    They'll be back before December... promise

We are deep at safety with Wilcox and Heath, but our DB situation could be trouble. Anthony Brown will have to play well, and there is consideration to move Leon McFadden from the practice squad to the roster.
    Like to see what Leon can do....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes Cowboys need more help on D.....
    Romo, McFadden, 2017 1st, 2017 2nd, 2017 7th and 2018 6th to Browns in exchange for 2017 1st?

They'll be back before December... promise
    Well knowing Church I wouldn't be surprised......The guy is tough ....

Thread Information