Page 164 of 208 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo, McFadden, 2017 1st, 2017 2nd, 2017 7th and 2018 6th to Browns in exchange for 2017 1st?
    Romo in a Browns uniform. That would be crazy. But gotta keep him off a contender.

Romo, McFadden, 2017 1st, 2017 2nd, 2017 7th and 2018 6th to Browns in exchange for 2017 1st?
    I don't think Cowboys are going to trade Romo...Rumors were Cowboys were willing to trade McFadden for a defensive player but who knows if that will happen......Tuesday is the trade deadline if im correct...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think Cowboys are going to trade Romo...Rumors were Cowboys were willing to trade McFadden for a defensive player but who knows if that will happen......Tuesday is the trade deadline if im correct...
    Tomorrow 5pm EDT is season deadline, but we can always wait until February after we win the SB with Dak.

Drowns need a franchise QB, at least someone to mentor the younger ones and be there a few years and help get the franchise back on track... Romo can do just that.

Pair him with an above average RB in McFadden, better than anything else the Browns got by far.

Then you give them 2 picks in the top two rounds to combine with their second rounder, so that's 3 picks in the top 64. No blue chippers for them this year, but that's fine because they've got their QB and they really need to focus on filling out that roster with good talent to bring that franchise back from the cellar. You also give them a 7th and a 6th the next year as sweeteners.

In return... we get to draft Myles Garrett, who may be the best pass rusher the NFL draft has seen in a long, long time... going at least back to Von Miller, maybe as far back as Lawrence Taylor. The guy is that good and barring injury and suspension, the defensive end rotation with Lawrence - Garrett - Gregory - T. Crawford, could, COULD be the best edge rushing unit in the NFL for many years to come.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Vikings lost to the Bears. So Cowboys really have a leg up on that #1 seed. Let's hope Dak doesn't go to Baja with some hot supermodel for the playoff bye week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In return... we get to draft Myles Garrett, who may be the best pass rusher the NFL draft has seen in a long, long time... going at least back to Von Miller, maybe as far back as Lawrence Taylor. The guy is that good and barring injury and suspension, the defensive end rotation with Lawrence - Garrett - Gregory - T. Crawford, could, COULD be the best edge rushing unit in the NFL for many years to come.
    Also, imagine a healthy and roaming Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith behind them at the next level. Claiborne, Scandrick, Jones, Church, and Brown in the secondary, assuming Carr walks or retires.

All of a sudden you have to put the Cowboys defense in the top 5 along with the offense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gotta love dez for creating a family environment with this team. i haven't seen a cowboy team with this type of bond since the triplet days.

"I made this decision on the first day of OTAs, and then we did it again at training camp and we did it again every day since then,'' Bryant tells me, the intensity of what he is about to tell me causing his eyes to widen. "No hazing. No freezing-out. None of that bull . On the first day when they got here, I told Dak (Prescott) and Zeke (Ezekiel Elliott), 'Y'all not just rookies. You're players. Dallas Cowboys players. As important as me. As important as anybody.

"Family.''

Cowboys Secret: Dez + Witten On 'All Smiles'

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The good news is that the team hinted on a possible return for Rolando McClain, which would be a huge boost to the defense which is talent starved at arguably the 4-3's most important position: the MLB.

He's eligible to return to practice November 14 and play November 24.

gotta love dez for creating a family environment with this team. i haven't seen a cowboy team with this type of bond since the triplet days.

"I made this decision on the first day of OTAs, and then we did it again at training camp and we did it again every day since then,'' Bryant tells me, the intensity of what he is about to tell me causing his eyes to widen. "No hazing. No freezing-out. None of that bull . On the first day when they got here, I told Dak (Prescott) and Zeke (Ezekiel Elliott), 'Y'all not just rookies. You're players. Dallas Cowboys players. As important as me. As important as anybody.

"Family.''

Cowboys Secret: Dez + Witten On 'All Smiles'

Loving that video...

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kessler getting the start. Jerruh claimed Claiborne has strained groin, not sports hernia - no surgery.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kessler getting the start. Jerruh claimed Claiborne has strained groin, not sports hernia - no surgery.
    Jerruh is the least reliable source out of SJ, JG, and Jerruh. But if true great news -- means he'll be back in like 3 games or less instead of 4-6

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Let's see if those Vegas "wise guys" know their stuff.

The Cowboys will be a "trap game" that is an obvious inferior opponet sandwiched in between two serious opponets. Now can that superior team get up for the pansies? According to the "wise guys" this will be close with the Cowboys just pulling it off at the end. So the ATS play is the Browns + 7.

They are also all over Denver beating the Raiders in a pick um.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think the Drowns win straight up unfortunately.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hallelujah

Good news if true.....Cowboys best CB so far this season...

Definitly a trap game.....don't like these type of games cause the Browns don't have nothing to lose.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Definitly a trap game.....don't like these type of games cause the Browns don't have nothing to lose.....
    only way drowns win is if it's some stupid score like 17-16 and Dak gets knocked out for part of the game and Sanchez has to play... which is unfortunately a possibility.

Cowboys making it look easy......

The Cowboys will be a "trap game" that is an obvious inferior opponet sandwiched in between two serious opponets. Now can that superior team get up for the pansies? According to the "wise guys" this will be close with the Cowboys just pulling it off at the end. So the ATS play is the Browns + 7.

Good call, fatso..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    idk why so many people expected this game to be close.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    idk why so many people expected this game to be close.
    sup trill, swaaaaag!!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory? Gregory isn't seeing the field this year, son.
    Not so fast son:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sup trill, swaaaaag!!
    Lee!!! how bout the cowboys, brother?!

malik collins with 2 sacks, 400+ yards of offense, dominating TOP, brandon carr looking good, dak looking sharp. this team impresses me every week. man we got that swaaaaaag.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lee!!! how bout the cowboys, brother?!

malik collins with 2 sacks, 400+ yards of offense, dominating TOP, brandon carr looking good, dak looking sharp. this team impresses me every week. man we got that swaaaaaag.

Dak looked sharp as , he's my boy. Marnelli has those mighty orphans playing with a chip on their shoulder

Thread Information