Page 167 of 208 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 5177
    Has the senile egotistical owner given up on "Romo must play"?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke is truly a LDN

O-Line was dominant

8-1

8 game winning streak

Dez was involved

40 second game winning drive

Poise of a Championship team with a rookie under center

Feels good to be a Cowboys fan

Where's all the haters now?

Zeke is truly a LDN

O-Line was dominant

8-1

8 game winning streak

Dez was involved

40 second game winning drive

Poise of a Championship team with a rookie under center

Feels good to be a Cowboys fan

Where's all the haters now?
    The lack of pass rush is an issue, though. You still need a reliable defense if you want to ring at the end.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The lack of pass rush is an issue, though. You still need a reliable defense if you want to ring at the end.
    you, how bout that?

Ain't ting on my parade

you, how bout that?

Ain't ting on my parade
    That response shows I am right. This is just 1 regular season win. Your pass rush is lacking right now. That HAS to improve. The arrogant mindset you are displaying will only result in shock/pain if it fails. Your team won't win a Super Bowl unless this area improves. It's a valid concern. You can go 15-1, but if that lack of a pass rush is a problem, you won't ring in February.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez got game ball. I love this team.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That response shows I am right. This is just 1 regular season win. Your pass rush is lacking right now. That HAS to improve. The arrogant mindset you are displaying will only result in shock/pain if it fails. Your team won't win a Super Bowl unless this area improves. It's a valid concern. You can go 15-1, but if that lack of a pass rush is a problem, you won't ring in February.
    It is, but they got pressure at key times and they were down Mayowa, who was inactive. You should be more critical of a game plan that didn't run the ball enough to control the lock more tbh. Fan mindset determining games

It is, but they got pressure at key times and they were down Mayowa, who was inactive. You should be more critical of a game plan that didn't run the ball enough to control the lock more tbh. Fan mindset determining games
    Just finally noticed that.....what kind of injury?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak, Zeke and Dez. Holy balls.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    you, how bout that?

Ain't ting on my parade

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Deal. The 30 days starts that Sunday the 13th being day 1: so the 12th of December would be the last day meaning December 13th would be the day of the return.
    This was just too damn easy, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

another key loss TE Swaim.......Church,Claiborne,and now Swaim......Than you have Orlando Scandrick concussion......Lot key guys out....

Aw man made me tear up....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What? Mayowa is the 2nd-worst DE on the 53-man roster after Jack Crawford, who still is getting WAY WAY WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much playing time.....

Lawrence needs to be in the game 90% of defensive snaps, he's too good to waste, he had 4 negative plays yesterday including a sack and that monster 10 yard tackle for loss on Antonio Brown which was functionally another sack... Lawrence is too good to only play half the snaps, I understand he was injured but he's better now and he's the best we've got, could be the best DE in the NFC East if given the opportunity...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    another key loss TE Swaim.......Church,Claiborne,and now Swaim......Than you have Orlando Scandrick concussion......Lot key guys out....
    Meh... Hanna is better and more experienced than Swaim at this point and he's eligible to return, easy replacement there. Scandrick needs to pass protocol for this week though. And it's time to take the bubble wrap off Demarcus Lawrence... big time.

Meh... Hanna is better and more experienced than Swaim at this point and he's eligible to return, easy replacement there. Scandrick needs to pass protocol for this week though. And it's time to take the bubble wrap off Demarcus Lawrence... big time.
    Just imagine if Greg Hardy and Gregory were playing....The defensive line would be off the chain.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just imagine if Greg Hardy and Gregory were playing....The defensive line would be off the chain.....
    Lawrence and Hardy together were actually a pretty damn good tandem last year. We lost because our offense couldn't score with no good quarterback and an average running back. Unfortunately, Jason Garrett is a clapping carrot who can't tolerate anyone who isn't a choir boy, our loss.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What? Mayowa is the 2nd-worst DE on the 53-man roster after Jack Crawford, who still is getting WAY WAY WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much playing time.....

Lawrence needs to be in the game 90% of defensive snaps, he's too good to waste, he had 4 negative plays yesterday including a sack and that monster 10 yard tackle for loss on Antonio Brown which was functionally another sack... Lawrence is too good to only play half the snaps, I understand he was injured but he's better now and he's the best we've got, could be the best DE in the NFC East if given the opportunity...
    losing depth is never a good thing, especially with steelers passing so much.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lawrence and Hardy together were actually a pretty damn good tandem last year. We lost because our offense couldn't score with no good quarterback and an average running back. Unfortunately, Jason Garrett is a clapping carrot who can't tolerate anyone who isn't a choir boy, our loss.
    Who was recently arrested for possession of cocaine. Good call by Carrot Top.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd rather have a coke head and a a weed head over two guys who get stonewalled at the line of scrimmage... from the flipping DE position, not even the DT.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    losing depth is never a good thing, especially with steelers passing so much.
    With teams like the Steelers that pass pass pass, why not play the best pass rusher in the NFC East >90% of the snaps? He's not injured anymore and this "rotation" crap is garbage when the backups behind Lawrence and T. Crawford are mostly garbage (I think Ryan Davis is OK, not amazing, and they like David Irving as a 3-technique).

Jack Crawford and Mayowa suck... it's the truth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd rather have a coke head and a a weed head over two guys who get stonewalled at the line of scrimmage... from the flipping DE position, not even the DT.
    I mean, they gave Hardy a chance... but he was being a negative influence on guys. He was missing meetings or showing up late, staying out all night at bars, etc.. on top of the photos being released of what he did to his girlfriend. All of those affected his chances of being re-signed or signed by a team. It's telling that he wasn't picked up by any other team. And his recent arrest proves the Cowboys and the rest of the league were right in their decision/assessment.

On Gregory, I had no issues with him after the first two suspensions... but when you go to rehab, come back from rehab, and then fail another drug test while still suspended then it's time to cut ties. He obviously doesn't get it, and maybe he will never get it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the last rumor is true and Gregory is indeed out for all of next year, it's time to cut him. Shame you waste your 2nd round pick like that, but it was a gamble, and it could be worse, we could have traded the farm to draft Jared Goff.

Thread Information