Page 168 of 208 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 5177
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    WE WILL WIN

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I mean, they gave Hardy a chance... but he was being a negative influence on guys. He was missing meetings or showing up late, staying out all night at bars, etc.. on top of the photos being released of what he did to his girlfriend. All of those affected his chances of being re-signed or signed by a team. It's telling that he wasn't picked up by any other team. And his recent arrest proves the Cowboys and the rest of the league were right in their decision/assessment.

On Gregory, I had no issues with him after the first two suspensions... but when you go to rehab, come back from rehab, and then fail another drug test while still suspended then it's time to cut ties. He obviously doesn't get it, and maybe he will never get it.

Mayowa has been benched for his lack of play.....I don't think is injured...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    another key loss TE Swaim.......Church,Claiborne,and now Swaim......Than you have Orlando Scandrick concussion......Lot key guys out....
    Next man up

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mayowa isn't elite, but I'd give him a roster spot over Jack Crawford... we don't need more DT depth as we're loaded there (also he's not strong enough) and he's too slow to play DE.

At least Mayowa is a quick twitch guy who can get quick pressure sometimes. Of course three out of four pass rushes he just takes himself out of the play, but he actually threatens the QB with his speed one out of four times. Like Randy Gregory, Mayowa is also a bit skinny and bad against the run. Jack Crawford gets stonewalled EVERY time. Mayowa is just a poor man's Randy Gregory. Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford are our best edge rushers. If they keep Irving inside, then Ryan Davis is the 3rd best and should be the first man off the bench. Jack Crawford just stinks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the NFL does indeed suspend Gregory again between now and mid December, he will be ineligible to play any games until Week 3 of the 2018 regular season. Since the 6th failed drug test is a 20 game suspension (one full season plus 4 games on top of it).

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who here can make a good case for Dallas beating the Seahawks in a playoff game? Cool the fanboy bull , ok? Keep in mind, Niner fan here.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

romo is a classy guy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

romo is a classy guy.
    That's my QB!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a classy dude. I'm a certified Dakamaniac, but Romo is my man. To step aside like det was admirable tbh. It's all about the team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a classy dude. I'm a certified Dakamaniac, but Romo is my man. To step aside like det was admirable tbh. It's all about the team.
    Still think we see Romo in a few games this season, at the very least in fourth quarters when we're up three scores or better against bad teams, and maybe the last game or two of the season after we've clinched the conference #1 seed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who here can make a good case for Dallas beating the Seahawks in a playoff game? Cool the fanboy bull , ok? Keep in mind, Niner fan here.
    Seahawks won't win if it's on the road. They can't win a playoff game without their legion of 12 and Seahawks number 13-19 wearing black and white stripes, tbh.

romo is a classy guy.
    Respect.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

romo is a classy guy.
    He seems like a good guy but honestly, his response was dictated by reality. There was a large part of him that was hoping Dak would fail. It's just natural. I don't fault him for it. To get to that level, you have to believe you're better than the next guy. Make no mistake, Tony was hoping for a mediocre Dak.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But I will say, Tony understood and he handled it the right way.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He seems like a good guy but honestly, his response was dictated by reality. There was a large part of him that was hoping Dak would fail. It's just natural. I don't fault him for it. To get to that level, you have to believe you're better than the next guy. Make no mistake, Tony was hoping for a mediocre Dak.
    you could tell bledsoe wanted romo to fail back then too

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he has had hamstring issues, is what I read tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo got Brady'd.

Ironically he Brady'd the guy who was originally Brady'd by Tom Brady.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he has had hamstring issues, is what I read tbh
    mayowa is one of the worst pass rushers on the roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hoping we get at least one of the MLBs back because we will get anal ed in the playoffs with trash like hitchens at mlb. Come on jerry... and/or jaylon's nerve

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Haven't seen a backup as talented as Romo since Steve Young IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    leemajors @rd9121 manufan10 DJR210 LkrFan chunticakes UNT Eagles 2016 spurtech09 SpursforSix

swagboy family we are 9-1 and would be undefeated if t williams would have gotten out of bounds in wk 1.

leemajors @rd9121 manufan10 DJR210 LkrFan chunticakes UNT Eagles 2016 spurtech09 SpursforSix

swagboy family we are 9-1 and would be undefeated if t williams would have gotten out of bounds in wk 1.

Another test against Redskins on Thanksgiving......

Thread Information