Page 169 of 208 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 5177
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    leemajors @rd9121 manufan10 DJR210 LkrFan chunticakes UNT Eagles 2016 spurtech09 SpursforSix

swagboy family we are 9-1 and would be undefeated if t williams would have gotten out of bounds in wk 1.

swaaaaag!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Good stuff.....Got to give Dak props for taking a beating in the 1st and 2nd Quarter....Dude hung in there...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    We staaaaaaaacked

We cant lose!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

LOL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Reinforcements are coming:

Bear Hug Defense
    Post Count
    McFadden off the bench? We staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cked

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McFadden on 3rd downs could beast for us tbh. He has fresh legs too.

Bear Hug Defense
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    leemajors @rd9121 manufan10 DJR210 LkrFan chunticakes UNT Eagles 2016 spurtech09 SpursforSix

swagboy family we are 9-1 and would be undefeated if t williams would have gotten out of bounds in wk 1.

Never thought we'd have something this good this season.

Seahawks-Cowboys is going to be the most anticipated NFC le matchup in a loooong time, tbh..

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks-Cowboys is going to be the most anticipated NFC le matchup in a loooong time, tbh..
    Come the on boys

McFadden on 3rd downs could beast for us tbh. He has fresh legs too.
    We hardly see Morris on the field.....I doubt we will see McFadden on the field.....Morris could be solid on 3rd downs as well....

.....only for Romo to come in for an injured Dak & throw a pick 6.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We hardly see Morris on the field.....I doubt we will see McFadden on the field.....Morris could be solid on 3rd downs as well....
    Disagree. Morris doesn't have the hands DMC has. DMC could beast for us down the stretch. He's still just as fast as Zeke is too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "I'm a physical back. There's big hits every game. You guys sometimes see us taking big hits, I see it as delivering big hits. I feel great. I love this game. I love the physicality. DBs, they really don't want to tackle me. They don't want to tackle me up high so that's why you see me hurdle so many times because they're not going to try to hit me up high. If they try to hit me up high they're gonna be in trouble." - Zeke

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

For real.. That loss was on Williams. 10-0 in my book, all the Cowboys haters they ain't saying much this year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As a long time Cowboys fan, I've learned to stay away from talking about Super Bowls, but it's undeniable at this point that they have at the least a legitimate shot to win it all this year. We have to capitalize on the situation we were dealt this year.. A HUGE insurance policy at QB, an insurance policy to the insurance policy at RB.. The O-Line playing like a well oiled machine, having their way w/ whatever the "best defense" in the league for that week throws at us..

Feels good to know that during this years Thanksgiving dinner, I won't be ing pissed off drunk because of the Cowboys typical bull .. ing Washington is gonna get decimated

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man, when Romo went down in Seatlle I had no idea we would have a winning record wrapped up by Thanksgiving. I've been impressed. This season is eerily reminiscent to the 2014 team.

Romo got Brady'd.

Ironically he Brady'd the guy who was originally Brady'd by Tom Brady.
    Not entirely. Romo replaced Bledsoe because Bledsoe sucked. Here Romo lost his spot due to injury and the fact that they're on a streak. If Dak had lost a few even if he played just as well, Romo would have his job back. You just don't with a streak like that.

Another thing I wanted to add, more on the rules because I saw it against the packers too. They need to fix roughing the passer rules on a TD. Defensive players know they can do this without it hurting their teams because the penalty is enforced on the kick off. Just about every kick off goes through the end zone so just how in the does that punish the team with the infraction? They need to make a change there because it allows players to take a free shot at a QB which is BS.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another thing I wanted to add, more on the rules because I saw it against the packers too. They need to fix roughing the passer rules on a TD. Defensive players know they can do this without it hurting their teams because the penalty is enforced on the kick off. Just about every kick off goes through the end zone so just how in the does that punish the team with the infraction? They need to make a change there because it allows players to take a free shot at a QB which is BS.
    What would you propose? Tack it on after the kickoff?

That's a tough one. It's not an offensive penalty so it would suck for the team's offense to be penalized like that but it sucks equally that the D doesn't really get penalized. What if A QB gets knocked out of the game this way? The only penalty is that they don't have to return a kick and get it on the 25 anyways. That's not a penalty. Probably just take it off the return or the 25 or maybe award 2pts like a 2pt conversion. That will stop that real quick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information