Page 2 of 208 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You posted it yourself originally, dumbass.

Post Count
    What makes you think you are so important that you can start a thread about my comments being asinine?

Actually he can start a thread about almost anything...its allowed in the rules.

Just sayin.....

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Looks like the thread is a go. Now time for the mod status.

Post Count
    Looks like the thread is a go. Now time for the mod status.
    Im here if ya need me.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I'd be happy if it was just you. I think this forum needs a little cleaning up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually he can start a thread about almost anything...its allowed in the rules.

Just sayin.....
    Agreed...my point exactly...thanks for proving it. I can start a thread about almost anything as well, including a good time with my nephew at Cowboys camp.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You posted it yourself originally, dumbass.
    The rule states that someone cannot post SOMEONE ELSE'S personal information..such as name, etc...I said it one time, a long time ago, back before I knew there were stalkers on this site that remember names of people they don't know, and save pictures on their computer of people they don't know. Pretty creepy, honestly. And to be honest, if Gonzo had just asked me to delete the thread and post it into the other Cowboys thread, I wouldn't have had a problem with it at all, but since he had to go all KBP and start a thread whining about it, I didn't. TBH, that's why I posted it "Went to camp today." I didn't think anyone who disliked the Cowboys would care enough to go in and post anything, let alone read it. I don't have a problem posting these in one thread at all...just thought it was something cool I'd share with people who cared about it.

Post Count
    tbh who saved the pic on their computer?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh who saved the pic on their computer?
    Gonzo, iirc

Post Count
    has he ever posted a pic besides the one that was on your public profile?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    has he ever posted a pic besides the one that was on your public profile?
    Wasn't on my public profile when he posted it. He even admitted he saved it.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Wasn't on my public profile when he posted it. He even admitted he saved it.
    Its not on my computer its in my photobucket album where I have hundreds of other pictures saved.

If you don't want personal posted then don't post it yourself in the first place.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its not on my computer its in my photobucket album where I have hundreds of other pictures saved.

If you don't want personal posted then don't post it yourself in the first place.
    Yeah man..that makes sense..should have expected you to have no morals and actually save a personal item. Guess it's cool for someone to jack someone's iden y if they find their social security number somewhere, also, because they left it lying around somewhere. Dumbass.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yeah man..that makes sense..should have expected you to have no morals and actually save a personal item. Guess it's cool for someone to jack someone's iden y if they find their social security number somewhere, also, because they left it lying around somewhere. Dumbass.
    If said person left it in public intentionally than yes its fair game.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Wait, did you have that picture copyrighted?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wait, did you have that picture copyrighted?
    You're a ing idiot, dude..it's not about legalities..it's about morality..which obviously you don't have..so it's cool. Guess I should have known...still ing creepy to save someone's personal pictures onto your photobucket when you don't even know them..

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot, dude..it's not about legalities..it's about morality..which obviously you don't have..so it's cool. Guess I should have known...still ing creepy to save someone's personal pictures onto your photobucket when you don't even know them..
    If you want me to delete it all you have to so is ask.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you want me to delete it all you have to so is ask.
    Dude..I could care less..it's not about deleting it..it's ing creepy that you saved it in the first place. It's a picture of me and my ex wife and you saved it to your photobucket when you don't know either of us...what part of that doesn't scream out "stalker in the making?" And then to top it off, you say in a post that you truly hate me...lol...seriously, bro..I have nothing against you, honestly. I don't know you. But then you talk constantly about how you have a life and all of this doesn't mean to you...yet you save a picture to your photobucket and get so emotionally invested that you hate someone on here..it's completely contradictory, tbh. But it's whatever, man. I've got nothing against you..never have.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Former Cowboys great helps DeMarcus Ware stay on top of his game

Posted Monday, Aug. 02, 2010

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08...#ixzz0vapQKLTU

By Clarence E. Hill Jr.
    [email protected]

SAN ANTONIO -- Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware is arguably the league's best pass rusher.
    But he is not too good or too proud to learn.
    So it was quite a sight to see Ware in the Alamodome tunnel after practice Monday receiving tips from former Cowboys star defensive end Charles Haley.
    "It's good to have a guy come back and teach me," Ware said.
    "He is teaching me technique stuff. He shows me the small things you can do. It's about trying to perfect what you do."
    Haley won three Super Bowl les wearing No. 94 and harassing quarterbacks.
    It wasn't a coincidence that the Cowboys gave Ware No. 94 when they drafted him in the first round in 2005, even though he didn't know the significance at the time.
    "He's the first 94," Ware said. "I didn't know when I first got here. But I figured it out real fast. I wanted to represent. That's what I'm doing now."
    Haley declined to talk about Ware, but it's obvious he admires Ware.
    This was not a one-time teaching session, rather it was a refresher course.
    Ware and Haley have built a nice relationship over the past few years and they talk at least once a week during the season with Haley giving him tips from the previous game.
    "We work on pass rush stuff or maybe watch film together to see what the tackles are doing," Ware said.
    "He watches me the whole game and tells me what I did wrong. That means a lot."
    Ware said it means even more from Haley because he was an elite pass rusher and he understands not only the nuances of the game, but what he is going through when opponents scheme specifically to take him out of the play.
    "When you have a Hall of Fame pass rusher critique you, there are things you don't see that he can see," Ware said. "He has seen it over and over. He knows what I have to do."
    On Monday they worked on adding power to his speed rush. He also talked to Ware about using the chop move twice to combat offensive linemen who have watched him on film.
    "Usually, I will chop and go around the corner," Ware said. "Now when I do it, they will put their outside hand back cause they know I'm going to do it. So now I chop twice, using different hands. He said if you chop twice, you get them with the second chop."
    Ware has been to four consecutive Pro Bowls and had recorded a league-high 561/2 sacks since 2006. But he will do whatever he can to stay on top of his game. "I'm not too big to learn," Ware said. "There is always room for something new. But you have to stay hungry and interested. It's how you stay good."

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08...#ixzz0vapH6WFM

Hadn't heard about this...

Post Count
    Agreed...my point exactly...thanks for proving it. I can start a thread about almost anything as well, including a good time with my nephew at Cowboys camp.
    I never said you couldn't....but you seem to have a problem if Gonzo does it when, in fact, he has the same right you do.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Dude..I could care less..it's not about deleting it..it's ing creepy that you saved it in the first place. It's a picture of me and my ex wife and you saved it to your photobucket when you don't know either of us...what part of that doesn't scream out "stalker in the making?" And then to top it off, you say in a post that you truly hate me...lol...seriously, bro..I have nothing against you, honestly. I don't know you. But then you talk constantly about how you have a life and all of this doesn't mean to you...yet you save a picture to your photobucket and get so emotionally invested that you hate someone on here..it's completely contradictory, tbh. But it's whatever, man. I've got nothing against you..never have.
    lol stalker in the making

Post Count

Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't have gone on about it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I never said you couldn't....but you seem to have a problem if Gonzo does it when, in fact, he has the same right you do.
    huh? He's the one who started the thread talking about how I shouldn't start a thread...I never said anything about his or my rights..I don't have a problem with a bunch of threads..he's the one who brought it up...I just mentioned it because it was kind of hypocritical for someone to say that I don't have the right to start a thread about Cowboys camp, but it's cool for him to start a thread bashing me starting a thread.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    He has hand.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't have gone on about it.
    I said I don't care whether or not he deletes my picture from his photobucket..I really don't. Just thought it was creepy that he saved it in the first place. I went on about how he was being contradictory to what he says. He says this means nothing to him, yet he'll actually let his emotions get him to where he says he hates someone he doesn't even know...just thought it was interesting.

Thread Information