Page 201 of 208 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Depth is depth thats re ed thinking. Dude had a lackluster season last year, not gonna try and be edgy on a message board and dismiss him prematurely though.
    Crawford is a backup-level two gap DE who's currently being paid more than Derek Wolfe, one of the best at that position in the league. (Though the salaries even out next year)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Crawford is a backup-level two gap DE who's currently being paid more than Derek Wolfe, one of the best at that position in the league. (Though the salaries even out next year)
    Two years ago you probably weren't knocking him.. The posts are probably still here ITT

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Two years ago you probably weren't knocking him.. The posts are probably still here ITT
    Tyrone Crawford? I don't think I ever was high on him. I was high on Lawrence, hardy, and Gregory but obviously before the ban hammers came down hard on him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think the NFL is gonna do .. How does he get punished by his employer for something that didn't happen?

The NFL are teetering into dangerous territory of trying to be higher than the law, and I think Goodell knows fans are tired of his regime's bullshlt, evident in relaxing the TD celebration rules. Cris Carter is a dip taking a gamble on an "inside scoop" story
    It honestly borders on tampering.....and it's the ing commisioner of the sport doing it.

Giants want no part of Zeke and are doing their best to pressure Goodell to suspend him.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    How's my boy Dak looking in camp? Any word?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd bet my last Jimmy Dodger that he's coming along right

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He is darker I guess from all the sun in camp, but other than that he's the same Dak.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In other news..

I think Tyrone Crawford is done for the year..
    should be back for opener

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It honestly borders on tampering.....and it's the ing commisioner of the sport doing it.

Giants want no part of Zeke and are doing their best to pressure Goodell to suspend him.
    Mara (Salvatrucha) paid his jewish ass a pretty penny.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, read that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    darn. Well hope at the end of the bench

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Suspension incoming

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Appeal, appeal, appeal. There was no evidence, no conviction, only bias, hatred, and conspiracy.

If you can't overturn this, you rest your vet starters, maybe have Dak play the first series to stay warmed up for next year, play only young guys and practice squad guys, punt away the season and go 0-16. A giant middle finger to Goodell and the #1 overall pick. That's what I would do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Appeal, appeal, appeal. There was no evidence, no conviction, only bias, hatred, and conspiracy.

If you can't overturn this, you rest your vet starters, maybe have Dak play the first series to stay warmed up for next year, play only young guys and practice squad guys, punt away the season and go 0-16. A giant middle finger to Goodell and the #1 overall pick. That's what I would do.
    Yeah...but you ed your aunt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah...but you ed your aunt.
    That's apalisoc, not me, don't be an idiot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's apalisoc, not me, don't be an idiot.
    My bad. I could of sworn there was some story you told about it. I can't keep track.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My bad. I could of sworn there was some story you told about it. I can't keep track.
    Me? Nope. The worst thing was in 2010 when I posted a picture on here of a girl I liked at my high school (she was my age; 2 months older than me). As she was a varsity swimmer for the school, the picture was in her swim gear. I got a trip to the assistant principal's office for that one. And she didn't like me after that.

Also, around the same time I posted on here my grades for fall 2010 (all A's) in a semester with "gui ude27" written on it as proof.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Me? Nope. The worst thing was in 2010 when I posted a picture on here of a girl I liked at my high school (she was my age; 2 months older than me). As she was a varsity swimmer for the school, the picture was in her swim gear. I got a trip to the assistant principal's office for that one. And she didn't like me after that.

Also, around the same time I posted on here my grades for fall 2010 (all A's) in a semester with "gui ude27" written on it as proof.
    Whatever. I don't give a .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whatever. I don't give a .
    # Goodell

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's time to email your complaint letters to the league... en pronto. Don't write a tantrum, don't use profanity, keep it logical and let's beat these s with logic, reason, and righteousness. Cite the Cons ution, particularly the 5th amendment about due process.

I already crafted mine and it's a good one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke should also sue the league for defamation especially since they put out official reports accusing him of something he didn't do, according to the law. He has every right to sue for any money from lost game time, plus 50 percent of that for false accusation, plus interest.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    Zeke should also sue the league for defamation especially since they put out official reports accusing him of something he didn't do, according to the law. He has every right to sue for any money from lost game time, plus 50 percent of that for false accusation, plus interest.
    How are you so sure he didnt do this?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm gonna pay some es to make strategic accusations against all the NFC East stars..

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I do not care about next year... This year was the year to win the SB with Aikman as the color commentator in the SB... next year will be Michaels and Collinsworthless... the next is even worse with boring ass Nantz and Phil Simms... winning either of the next 2 SBs will be as valuable to me as a moldy loaf of Great Value bread. This is the end

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Taco

Thread Information