Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5177
    Cowboys claimed:

Dallas Cowboys

DT Brian Price (from GB)

The Cowboys traded for Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Jayrone Elliott, according to a source. Attempting... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys claimed:

Dallas Cowboys

DT Brian Price (from GB)

The Cowboys traded for Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Jayrone Elliott, according to a source. Attempting... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…
    Can't go a game without having at least one Elliott.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We're good at WR.
    and Cruz is a s of his pre injury self, that's why the Giants didn't want him anymore. He hasn't been a quality receiver since 2012

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

great win last night fellas. dak was efficient and played mistake free. playcalling was questionable a few times but i'm 100% sure we'd lose that game with romo back there. he would have thrown at least 2 INTS.

defensive looked legit for the first time in a long time and we're missing starters secondary did a great job, jaylon smith is the real deal...man i love this team. i love being a cowboy fan!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

great win last night fellas. dak was efficient and played mistake free. playcalling was questionable a few times but i'm 100% sure we'd lose that game with romo back there. he would have thrown at least 2 INTS.

defensive looked legit for the first time in a long time and we're missing starters secondary did a great job, jaylon smith is the real deal...man i love this team. i love being a cowboy fan!

Pretty solid win. Impressed with the new young guys on defense. Would have been tougher facing a 100% ODB. But still pretty encouraging.
    Dak was a little off. Would have loved to see him hit Dez in the endzone but threw way high. Also, some crazy playcalling. Throwing three times in a row from short TD distance.

As much as I question him still being around, Williams looked good making catches.

1-0 after a game that I thought was going to be a struggle to win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

For those ing about Dak's performance...last year this performance he had today would be the 3rd best performance vs that $200 million dollar defense.

Defense looked good. Lawrence is healthy and it showed. Can't wait for the reinforcements to come in mid season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    For those ing about Dak's performance...last year this performance he had today would be the 3rd best performance vs that $200 million dollar defense.

Defense looked good. Lawrence is healthy and it showed. Can't wait for the reinforcements to come in mid season.
    yup. the giants defense is one of the best in the league and all things considered, dak played well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yup. the giants defense is one of the best in the league and all things considered, dak played well.
    I can't overlook the bad. If he completes the 2 throws I'm thinking of, he gets another passing TD and over 300 yards passing. And Dez gets a reception TD.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't overlook the bad. If he completes the 2 throws I'm thinking of, he gets another passing TD and over 300 yards passing. And Dez gets a reception TD.

He left over 15 ff points on the table.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

He left over 15 ff points on the table.
    i agree he accuracy was off on a few throws. i was up against dak in ff so i'm happy he didn't complete some of those redzone passes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The mobile QB with a great RB, best O line in the NFC, HOF TE, COLE BEASLEY....and Dez.

All they lack is a stud pass rush.

By the way, Tony Romo is great in his new job.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The mobile QB with a great RB, best O line in the NFC, HOF TE, COLE BEASLEY....and Dez.

Lawrence is FINALLY healthy and back to his natural left end position, no more outside linebacker or right end. Got 2 sacks last night and was in Eli's face about 10 other times, but Eli tends to get the ball out quickly compared to other QBs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Not ing about Dak's performance, it just looked like Garrett was calling plays as if we still had Romo and Felix Jones instead of Zeke. THAT era. So we're at the 2 yard line... pass, pass, pass, kick. What happened to our new bread and butter?

Lawrence clearly the best pass rusher on the team when healthy, he's on pace for 32 sacks haha. My prediction all along was 16.5 sacks for him this year and a fat new contract or franchise tag, I'm sticking with that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wouldn't stay we're missing starters on defense.

Jourdan Lewis wouldn't be a starter at this juncture except maybe as a dime back. David Irving is Lawrence's LE backup, probably will put Crawford (who gets zero pressure at all from the naked eye test) out of a job soon. Damontre Moore is Mayowa's RE backup but has the best chance to become a starter out of all the missing guys, there's a chance he might be better than Mayowa at RE. Anthony Hitchens... was never really a starting quality MLB, but we had to make due after Rolando McClain got banished from the league. We now have a real elite one in Smith so Hitchens isn't getting that job back. He might get some starts over Damien Wilson at SLB (they're pretty closely matched) but that's it.

My only issue with the secondary is Jeff Heath and Nolan Carroll, I don't think either one of those belong in the starting lineup. More Awuzie and Xavier Woods.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Dez had a bad game and the "jackrabbit" or whatever the the CB is for NYG got away with murder...Witten and Bailey stepped up, even the Butler. Dez makes a few more catches and this game is a blow-out, but Dak missed a few too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Jerrah keeps bringing in these guys with baggage. I don't get it...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Not ing about Dak's performance, it just looked like Garrett was calling plays as if we still had Romo and Felix Jones instead of Zeke. THAT era. So we're at the 2 yard line... pass, pass, pass, kick. What happened to our new bread and butter?

Lawrence clearly the best pass rusher on the team when healthy, he's on pace for 32 sacks haha. My prediction all along was 16.5 sacks for him this year and a fat new contract or franchise tag, I'm sticking with that.
    ROOOOOFL

That era still gives me nightmares. My favorite was them doing goalline fades from the 2 to Martellus Bennett that never worked. They must've been 0/100 on that play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ROOOOOFL

That era still gives me nightmares. My favorite was them doing goalline fades from the 2 to Martellus Bennett that never worked. They must've been 0/100 on that play
    ugh that guy... talk about the dark ages

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ugh that guy... talk about the dark ages
    2 words. Quincy Carter. That's your dark ages It was punishment watching the Boys on Sunday

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    in dak we trust

Late in seeing this, but that's a deceptive comparison.

Dak walked into a mega-stacked team loaded with weapons at the skill positions and the best O-line in the league. All he was asked to do was manage the game.

Wentz had a terrible O-line that got injured down the stretch of the season, bad receivers, and a defense that completely fell apart after Week 7. Wentz had to throw 148 times more than Dak did last year. That's 148 more chances for opposing defenses to expose a young rookie's flaws. In Wentz's case, it was some lingering bad habits in his mechanics that reappeared down the stretch of the season as the Eagles' collapsing defense and lack of talent on offense took their toll. He stopped moving his feet, stopped rotating through his throws, and his throwing motion started taking too long:

http://igglesblitz.com/2017/07/evalu...e-consistency/

The good news is that these are all fixable and he has a high football IQ. I still think he will turn out to be better than Dak. He just hasn't had the luxury of starting out on a stacked team that could hide his flaws.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh yeah. This team was just ing peaches before Dak took over.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh yeah. This team was just ing peaches before Dak took over.
    Agreed. 4-12 including 1-11 with QBs not named Romo. Though they were 12-2 with Romo in 2014 and 0-2 without him that year.

That said, Wentz is the best QB the Eagles have had since McNabb, and looks incredibly talented as well. He's just more of a gunslinger and thus mistake prone than Dak is. Wentz cleans up his stupid mistakes, like throwing backwards to Agholor in motion on a screen pass or a pass to the flat to a 5'8" back who's being shadowed by a 6'6" defensive end with speed and smarts... Eagles will be scary long-term as well. It's the Giants who will have major issues once Eli Manning is gone, and the Redskins who will really be horrid for a long time if they lose Cousins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Late in seeing this, but that's a deceptive comparison.

Dak walked into a mega-stacked team loaded with weapons at the skill positions and the best O-line in the league. All he was asked to do was manage the game.

Wentz had a terrible O-line that got injured down the stretch of the season, bad receivers, and a defense that completely fell apart after Week 7. Wentz had to throw 148 times more than Dak did last year. That's 148 more chances for opposing defenses to expose a young rookie's flaws. In Wentz's case, it was some lingering bad habits in his mechanics that reappeared down the stretch of the season as the Eagles' collapsing defense and lack of talent on offense took their toll. He stopped moving his feet, stopped rotating through his throws, and his throwing motion started taking too long:

http://igglesblitz.com/2017/07/evalu...e-consistency/

The good news is that these are all fixable and he has a high football IQ. I still think he will turn out to be better than Dak. He just hasn't had the luxury of starting out on a stacked team that could hide his flaws.
    mega stacked? great OL? sure. but some numbers suggest Raiders had a better OL
    dez was hurt last year and imho right now is the most overrated Cowboy based on salary. he is making top 3 WR money but providing 12-15 th production at best. zeke is a stud that helps but after that we have past his prime Witten and midget beasley as daks reliable weapons
    wentz may end up being better but dont make excuses on why it hasnt happened yet. Russell wilson has a ty line and you murder him
    Also philly has the better defense too the dal defense is built with over achievers but lacks elite talent.

Thread Information