Page 204 of 208 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5177
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If you don't count right tackles, Oakland probably has the best offensive line in the league. But our starting RT has been something like bottom 10 in the league for a few seasons now.

It took me.a while to believe in dak given the strong OL, dominant ground game, and above average receiving group, but he continues to play well week in and week out. I think he's pretty accurate but doesn't really throw with anticipation very often (rarely needs to). He's mobile but more importantly is smart about when to use his legs, and doesn't overuse them.

IMO he'll be a good qb for a long time, and if he's able to start throwing with anticipation, make more calls at the line, won't really have any weaknesses to speak of. But whatever flaws he does have is currently being hidden by the Cowboys personnel

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you don't count right tackles, Oakland probably has the best offensive line in the league. But our starting RT has been something like bottom 10 in the league for a few seasons now.

It took me.a while to believe in dak given the strong OL, dominant ground game, and above average receiving group, but he continues to play well week in and week out. I think he's pretty accurate but doesn't really throw with anticipation very often (rarely needs to). He's mobile but more importantly is smart about when to use his legs, and doesn't overuse them.

IMO he'll be a good qb for a long time, and if he's able to start throwing with anticipation, make more calls at the line, won't really have any weaknesses to speak of. But whatever flaws he does have is currently being hidden by the Cowboys personnel
    Which is bad bad BAD, because all of the best pass rushers in the AFC West play left edge. Moving a guy like Penn to RT might actually be a good idea for that reason.

Demarcus Lawrence says see you in December!

ELE bet that he has more sacks than Mack by the time the DAL-OAK game rolls around?

Welp, Mayowa is average but he's better than you thought he would be. Got robbed of his first sack of the season (had 6.5 last year) near the end of the game the other night because the refs ruled it an incomplete pass even though Eli's knees were already on the ground.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This guy keeps quoting my posts even though he knows he's on ignore and I don't read his posts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mega stacked? great OL? sure. but some numbers suggest Raiders had a better OL
    dez was hurt last year and imho right now is the most overrated Cowboy based on salary. he is making top 3 WR money but providing 12-15 th production at best. zeke is a stud that helps but after that we have past his prime Witten and midget beasley as daks reliable weapons
    wentz may end up being better but dont make excuses on why it hasnt happened yet. Russell wilson has a ty line and you murder him
    Also philly has the better defense too the dal defense is built with over achievers but lacks elite talent.
    Absolutely not, at least not until Tyrone Crawford is off the team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This guy keeps quoting my posts even though he knows he's on ignore and I don't read his posts
    Just read it. you'll like that one imho. Give it a try

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys should trade Mr. Eight Yards to the desperate AZ Cardinals for their 2018 2nd round pick... or even 1st if they'll do it.

Everyone agree good deal?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dak stans already throwing Team Leader Elliott under the bus after one bad game... that didn't take long.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak stans already throwing Team Leader Elliott under the bus after one bad game... that didn't take long.
    He dives off a cliff at every opportunity tbh

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Reminds me of Vince young/cj2k tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Elliott quit. Elliott is a quitter. And sadly yes he probably did rape that girl and deserve his suspension. Should probably get it out of the way now if he's going to stay.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can only shake my head.

Pay attention.......

HUGE game vs the Giants in week one, so the following week on the road vs a team playing a second home game, the Cowboys came out flat. That's it, if ya try to make more of it than that it wouldn't surprise me. Rookies sheesh~~~~

Cowboys will go 12-4 or 13-3.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboys should trade Mr. Eight Yards to the desperate AZ Cardinals for their 2018 2nd round pick... or even 1st if they'll do it.

Everyone agree good deal?
    Dude, stop making such a big damn deal out of .....A....game, ok?

The SB Falcons were 4-3 after 7 games in 2016, , they lost to San Diego. The Vikes were 5-0, then lost 4 in a row, ended up 8-8.

SLOW DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 09-19-2017 at 12:51 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can only shake my head.

Pay attention.......

HUGE game vs the Giants in week one, so the following week on the road vs a team playing a second home game, the Cowboys came out flat. That's it, if ya try to make more of it than that it wouldn't surprise me. Rookies sheesh~~~~

Cowboys will go 12-4 or 13-3.
    I have 11-5 and I'm sticking with that. I had Dallas losing in Denver, but by a field goal not a million points.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have 11-5 and I'm sticking with that. I had Dallas losing in Denver, but by a field goal not a million points.
    You don't understand any of this do ya?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Problem is the seemingly terrible secondary. They still have to play the Packers, Falcons, Chargers, and Raiders. Those teams will have a good chance to tear up the Cowboys.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Problem is the seemingly terrible secondary. They still have to play the Packers, Falcons, Chargers, and Raiders. Those teams will have a good chance to tear up the Cowboys.
    Losing Scandrick, then Awuzie really hurt. They also left 1-2 players inactive that could have played in secondary, putting Brown active at WR instead. I have never seen Lee play that bad either, he was whiffing on tackles.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Denver has probably the toughest home field in the entire league tbh, not sure why so many people expected them to win

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Losing Scandrick, then Awuzie really hurt. They also left 1-2 players inactive that could have played in secondary, putting Brown active at WR instead. I have never seen Lee play that bad either, he was whiffing on tackles.
    Yeah, the injuries are killing them. I think some of the young guys have potential but they aren't ready to go up against duos like Thomas/Sanders. Luckily it seems like the rest of the division is worse than projected.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Awuzie should be back by Sunday

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, the injuries are killing them. I think some of the young guys have potential but they aren't ready to go up against duos like Thomas/Sanders. Luckily it seems like the rest of the division is worse than projected.
    Just NYG is dreadful. WAS should be around .500 or slightly better. PHI should win around 10 and get a wild card, they were a couple unlucky bounces away from beating KC in KC

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just NYG is dreadful. WAS should be around .500 or slightly better. PHI should win around 10 and get a wild card, they were a couple unlucky bounces away from beating KC in KC
    Maybe...that seems about right. I think "around 10" is OK for the Eagles but I think it's probably 8-10. Hard to see 11. (Bend over, I'll show you 11)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe...that seems about right. I think "around 10" is OK for the Eagles but I think it's probably 8-10. Hard to see 11. (Bend over, I'll show you 11)
    They have a fringe top-10 QB who is only getting better (I think he's better than Dak considering how he has no running game), a great passing attack and a great defense. The main concern is their lack of a running game, they have some new interior linemen in there that can pass protect well but can't run block. I watched the whole PHI-KC game and PHI was a couple bounces away from being in the driver's seat of that one. KC seems more lucky than good honestly, but that home advantage can't be overlooked.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They have a fringe top-10 QB who is only getting better (I think he's better than Dak considering how he has no running game), a great passing attack and a great defense. The main concern is their lack of a running game, they have some new interior linemen in there that can pass protect well but can't run block. I watched the whole PHI-KC game and PHI was a couple bounces away from being in the driver's seat of that one. KC seems more lucky than good honestly, but that home advantage can't be overlooked.
    Maybe. It's early. I just don't buy into Philly being that good yet. They beat a crappy Redskins team and lost to a pretty average Chiefs team. They should beat NYG. The Chargers aren't great but that should test their defense across the board as well as their passing game. If they're 4-0, I'll buy the 10 wins. In fact, if they're 4-0, they could easily get to the Broncos game undefeated or 6-1. But just hard to imagine with that ty run game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe. It's early. I just don't buy into Philly being that good yet. They beat a crappy Redskins team and lost to a pretty average Chiefs team. They should beat NYG. The Chargers aren't great but that should test their defense across the board as well as their passing game. If they're 4-0, I'll buy the 10 wins. In fact, if they're 4-0, they could easily get to the Broncos game undefeated or 6-1. But just hard to imagine with that ty run game.
    So many holes in that post my friend...

1) The Redskins are not crappy, they're near average. Cousins still has it, particularly in the vertical game. Thompson is quietly becoming a star, like the second coming of Darren Sproles. Defense is spotty but still makes plays and they still have Norman & Kerrigan. They should be around .500 all year, give or take a win or loss.

2) Chiefs pretty average? Lol... living under a rock the last few weeks much?

3) How could they be 4-0 or undefeated, ever? They lost to the Chiefs already.

I think they... sweep NYG, split Cowboys, split Redskins, beat Chargers on the road, Broncos at home, Raiders at home (Christmas day weather game, sunny Cali team will be sluggish in the cold), crush the Bears, Cards, Rams and 49ers, and lose in Carolina and Seattle.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So many holes in that post my friend...

1) The Redskins are not crappy, they're near average. Cousins still has it, particularly in the vertical game. Thompson is quietly becoming a star, like the second coming of Darren Sproles. Defense is spotty but still makes plays and they still have Norman & Kerrigan. They should be around .500 all year, give or take a win or loss.

2) Chiefs pretty average? Lol... living under a rock the last few weeks much?

3) How could they be 4-0 or undefeated, ever? They lost to the Chiefs already.

I think they... sweep NYG, split Cowboys, split Redskins, beat Chargers on the road, Broncos at home, Raiders at home (Christmas day weather game, sunny Cali team will be sluggish in the cold), crush the Bears, Cards, Rams and 49ers, and lose in Carolina and Seattle.
    Ok...number three is correct.

But the Redskins are crappy. And the Chiefs are average. The next couple weeks will bear that out.

Thread Information