Page 206 of 208 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well he was credited with a sack. It wasn’t a clean one. The OL isn’t what they were last year and they got boned by a bad holding call. Should have been all tied up. I can’t believe jerry stood by and let his whole secondary leave and didn’t try to replace any of them. Revis anyone? At worst he can play safety. Last year they would have won this type of game. They seem to have problems in a lot of places right now. OL, no pass rush, no secondary and pretty weak WR play. Williams dropped two key passes. They need a speedy burner who can stretch the field. Dez isn’t that guy anymore. He’s like what Keyshawn was late in his career. Big, over the middle, possession type wr.
    Expect Lawrence to bounce back big next week against the Packers' backup right tackle, Mccray or the other guy.

Rams' RT Rob Havenstein is one of the better RTs in the league, and you can't put him on the other side because Whitworth is arguably the best pass protector at LT in the NFL and has only given up a grand total of 1 pressure and no sacks or hits through the first 4 games (the one pressure was today vs. Mayowa).

No way are the Cowboys losing 2 in a row both at home... Way too much pride, especially after the way the last 2 playoff years ended against the evil Green Gay Pukers.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys can easily lose two in a row at home if they quit running the ball again. It's ok to run twice in a row in the second half. I don' know if it is ty playcalling, or Dak keeps changing the play, or both, but it needs to stop. You're not helping the D by going three and out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys can easily lose two in a row at home if they quit running the ball again. It's ok to run twice in a row in the second half. I don' know if it is ty playcalling, or Dak keeps changing the play, or both, but it needs to stop. You're not helping the D by going three and out.
    This. Especially with the hole in the middle (no Sean Lee) but Lee will be back by next week. But you can't go 3 and out after the other team's offense scores, even on a long field goal drive, that's too much pressure for the defense. Even Seattle's #1 NFL defense has struggled this year when Seattle can't run the ball or get a first down.

Watch last night's Seattle game. The first half, Seattle struggled on offense and the sorry Colts dominated TOP, and thus dominated the game. In the second half, Seattle got back to vintage Russell Wilson/running ball, ground out a couple long TD drives on the ground, and the Colts fell apart and the Seahawks ran away with the game in vintage Seahawk fashion, the defense was flying around making plays because they had ample time to rest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This. Especially with the hole in the middle (no Sean Lee) but Lee will be back by next week. But you can't go 3 and out after the other team's offense scores, even on a long field goal drive, that's too much pressure for the defense. Even Seattle's #1 NFL defense has struggled this year when Seattle can't run the ball or get a first down.

Watch last night's Seattle game. The first half, Seattle struggled on offense and the sorry Colts dominated TOP, and thus dominated the game. In the second half, Seattle got back to vintage Russell Wilson/running ball, ground out a couple long TD drives on the ground, and the Colts fell apart and the Seahawks ran away with the game in vintage Seahawk fashion, the defense was flying around making plays because they had ample time to rest.
    Yep. Pretty good blueprint on how to beat the CB. But Gurley is probably elite. They should take care of the 49'ers and Redskins. KC and Atlanta could be trouble depending on the Falcon's receivers being healthy. But likely still looking at .500 after the next 4.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. Pretty good blueprint on how to beat the CB. But Gurley is probably elite. They should take care of the 49'ers and Redskins. KC and Atlanta could be trouble depending on the Falcon's receivers being healthy. But likely still looking at .500 after the next 4.
    Gotta beat Green Gay at home. That's the big game, for morals, confidence, pride, and standings.

Atlanta on the road would be nice to win, but okay to lose because there's no real rivalry or bad beef with them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gotta beat Green Gay at home. That's the big game, for morals, confidence, pride, and standings.

Atlanta on the road would be nice to win, but okay to lose because there's no real rivalry or bad beef with them.
    Agree with the GB game. But hard to see how the secondary can keep up. I think the Atlanta game is a must win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agree with the GB game. But hard to see how the secondary can keep up. I think the Atlanta game is a must win.
    Davante Adams will be out, at least. Thank you Danny Trevethan. Wish he'd taken out Cobb too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I knew we would miss Leary, but I didn't think we would miss Free this much too. Hopefully they can pull it together.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hitchens back, lee and t smith did not practice.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't like seeing "young" players doing TV. Now there's Prescott doing this n' that, don't like it.

Remember RGIII, Kaepernick and commercials?

Old cats like Peyton, ok....cool.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like seeing "young" players doing TV. Now there's Prescott doing this n' that, don't like it.

Remember RGIII, Kaepernick and commercials?

Old cats like Peyton, ok....cool.
    RG3 yes... Subway, don't recall Krapernick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not right that a thread as prestigious as this one has fallen to the second page. Not on my watch.

There is a hole in the roof of Spurstalk so that God can look down and view this thread

Hopefully God ends Chaz Green's career during practice this week so that he doesn't send anyone else to the Pro Bowl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    T Smith did not practice, but he rarely practices on Wednesday

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The season is over and the nail will be put in the coffin once they lose to the Philbilly on Thanksgiving.

The Eagles game is just setting up to be your classic 'moral victory' game where they come out playing hard with pride and all that but let it slip away in the last few minutes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys love this "good one year, bad the next" shtick

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys love this "good one year, bad the next" shtick
    It's the clapper's narrative.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's the clapper's narrative.
    I've been an on again off again critic of Garrett's, but it may be time to go in a different direction at HC.. The lack of fire is one thing, but who's call was is to let these two clowns sit over there and allow dude to T off on Dak all game.. Not only is that a re ed in game strategy, you're risking your QB getting injured for the long term not protecting his blind side. If you're gonna allow your QB to be practice dummy, then put in the backup at least.. Just a really ty display IMO

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I've been an on again off again critic of Garrett's, but it may be time to go in a different direction at HC.. The lack of fire is one thing, but who's call was is to let these two clowns sit over there and allow dude to T off on Dak all game.. Not only is that a re ed in game strategy, you're risking your QB getting injured for the long term not protecting his blind side. If you're gonna allow your QB to be practice dummy, then put in the backup at least.. Just a really ty display IMO
    this is what he's always done. He's a robot who's pre-programmed to do the same thing week in and week out until he faces heavy criticism. he thinks he can stick anybody in there and they'll magically do the same job. I also think the game moves too fast for him, I've yet to see him one time make any kind of midgame adjustment that helps the team win.

i'd bet my bottom dollar the GarrettBot goes 8-8 again this season

http://www.theunticket.com/fake-jaso...utes-11-14-17/

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't like seeing young QB's doing a lot of TV stuff, that needs to be something older vets do later on. Look at RG3 selling everything now...poof~~~~ Seen Prescott in a few commercials already, don't like this kind of treatment for guys with no longevity of greatness. Too much too soon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offense ain't without Zeke. Defense ain't without Lee. Special Teams ain't without Bailey. Jason Garrett may be a good motivator, but it seems he can't make simple decisions and adjustments. At least with Parcells you felt like you had a chance to win every Sunday. With Garrett it feels like a miracle every time we notch a win tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I should read the posts before I click on reply. Ya'll nigs said everything I said already

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offense ain't without Zeke. Defense ain't without Lee. Special Teams ain't without Bailey. Jason Garrett may be a good motivator, but it seems he can't make simple decisions and adjustments. At least with Parcells you felt like you had a chance to win every Sunday. With Garrett it feels like a miracle every time we notch a win tbh.
    With Parcells you felt that the next mistake could be the last with your team too.. Players had to be disciplined

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    been almost 26 quarters since a hold has been called against a cowboys opponent

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Twill causing another pick jumping for no reason. Sure a dumb like tw will blame it on dak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That was all on dak

Thread Information