Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

ROFL

gordo ing rules

The Romo INT intended for Bryant.

Any interviews/comments from any of the 'Bois about whether the wrong route was run?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Romo INT intended for Bryant.

Any interviews/comments from any of the 'Bois about whether the wrong route was run?

apparently jets showed blitz but didnt come. romo thought bryant had single coverage and made another sideline throw.Jets were all over it and romo never had a chance

Wow! made that throw on his own? That is some serious chokeage.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    peter king reports dez is out v sf

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    peter king reports dez is out v sf
    damn...that sucks...

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mccann released

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow....are we going after another DB? Not sure I'm comfortable with what we have, considering Glass Newman and Jenkins STAY hurt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tony Romo's pain key to status
    By Tim MacMahon
    ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones doesn't know whether quarterback Tony Romo will be able to play in Monday night's game against the Washington Redskins, saying the decision would primarily be based on Romo's pain management.

Romo suffered a cracked rib and small puncture of his lung on the Cowboys' first series in Sunday's overtime win over the San Francisco 49ers. Romo sat out all but 37 seconds of the third quarter, as the medical staff wanted him to wait for pain-killing medicine to take effect. He completed 12 of 16 passes for 201 yards and a touchdown after his return, leading a rally from a 10-point deficit.

The punctured lung was discovered in a CT scan Monday, which revealed evidence of pneumothorax, a collection of air or gas around the lungs.

"I don't know. I really don't," Jones said when asked Tuesday on KRLD-FM whether Romo would play against the Redskins. "I understand the nature of the injury as much as you can without being in medicine. We'll just have to see how it goes. It has everything to do with just his ability to handle the pain, and we know he has a bunch of it.

"We'll see how that goes. He'll be monitored obviously extremely closely regarding the pneumothorax and we'll see how it goes."

Coach Jason Garrett said Monday that he "would not think there's any reason [Romo] won't play Monday." Garrett did not mention the lung puncture, but the Cowboys were aware of the condition before his news conference.

Romo said firmly after Sunday's game that he planned to play against the Redskins. He figured that if he could finish the game against the 49ers, he'd be able to play eight days later.

"I can't imagine [the pain] being any worse," Romo said.

It was Romo's decision to return to Sunday's game, and Jones indicated that the quarterback could have the final say about his status again Monday night.

"More important than anything, I think that you just have to depend upon in this case the player, in this case Tony's sense of what his body is telling him," Jones said on KRLD-FM. "That's what he did, and he ultimately, of course, was told to sit out when he came out but didn't honor that. We allow players to give us those kinds of reads in most areas with the exception of your concussion area and your head area."

The Cowboys do not expect Miles Austin, Romo's No. 1 receiver, to be available against the Redskins after aggravating a hamstring strain originally suffered in August. Sources told ESPNDallas.com on Monday that Austin could be out through the Cowboys' Week 5 bye.

"I'm probably pretty negative on Miles getting to play [against the Redskins]," Jones said.

Jones said Austin was "almost a game-time decision" against the 49ers because of soreness and tightness in the hamstring. However, the official injury report listed Austin as probable with a knee injury, making no mention of his hamstring.

Tim MacMahon covers the Cowboys for ESPNDallas.com.

Follow Tim MacMahon on Twitter: @espn_macmahon

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ngton-redskins

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    newman should be back v was, mccann just odd man out i guess with walker in fold

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they may try and pick him up again after this week, but we will see.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    let's hope we can get over a 100 yards running. We should trace Choice for a future draft pick and a db. The future is in Demarco Murray, Felix doesn't hit the hole hard enough, pause.

Lol cowboys averaging 55 yards rushing per game

Gotta run the ball well tonight to limit hits on romo. Demarco wil be used a lot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Cowboys allowing 40 yards rushing to opposing teams

But whom has Dallas faced that has had a really good running game? The New York Jets and San Francisco are notoriously bad at running the football and it showed in the games against Dallas. Conversely the Redskins are averaging 123 a game against two pretty good defenses in the New York Giants and Arizona.

The Redskins O-line has been gashing huge holes in defenses and dominating play at the line of scrimmage. I don't see that changing tonight against Dallas' overrated front seven. The defensive front seven has also been kicking ass lately as well. Between Brian Orakpo and rookie star Ryan Kerrigan, Romo/Kitna will have a nightmare night.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    The New York Jets are notoriously bad at running the football
    try again got

2010, 4th in the league in rushing

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...hing/year/2010

2009, 1st in the league in rushing

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...hing/year/2009

Post Count
    hail.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=bresilhac;5419929]But whom has Dallas faced that has had a really good running game? The New York Jets and San Francisco are notoriously bad at running the football and it showed in the games against Dallas. [QUOTE]

Stopped reading right here.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    Looks like bresilsac is just another ty grey name poster with terrible takes.

tbh i used to know him as the guy who had ridiculous rants and did cool satanic chants before every Redskin-Cowboy game. Now he lost all credibility

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The New York Jets and San Francisco are notoriously bad at running the football

Dude...really?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

Dammit. Didn't know 'fish had beat me to it.

A couple of things:

Their lack of depth at key positions like WR and DB. Going into the season with just Miles and Dez and a bunch of scrubs at WR- pathetic.

Garrett's play calling at crucial moments. Two straight weeks playing for long FGs with a rookie kicker. 3 straight runs, and even worse, dumbass Tashard still ran out of bounds, saving Redskins a TO. At least take one shot downfield.

Thread Information