My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    lol thinking anything I say is true

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I have a picture of Flo's abs in my photobucket album. Does this mean I'm stalking him too? What about Alvarez? Don Quioxte? Rashofan riding 3rdCoast? Silver21Black20?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I'm sorry. This thread has been hijacked. Please proceed with your Cowboys talk.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol whining texan fan

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol whining texan fan
    lol Fresno St

lol WAC

lol Cowboys fans from cali

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LMAO niners

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Fresno St

lol WAC

lol Cowboys fans from cali
    lol spurs 49rs fan

Post Count
    Not nearly as funny and ironic as a Cowboy/Spurs fan, since Jerrah is the reason that hole of a city won't be getting any football any time soon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not nearly as funny and ironic as a Cowboy/Spurs fan, since Jerrah is the reason that hole of a city won't be getting any football any time soon.
    , you stupid excuse for a troll. Keep sucking Symple's more got

Post Count
    cool 6th grade burns. i'm not sure why you're getting so defensive however. unless it's because you're from an equally ty city as san antonio.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    , you stupid excuse for a troll. Keep sucking Symple's more got
    hook, line, sinker

Your insecurities are evident

as for sharing your -erotic fantasies, that's just uncalled for. At least now you can come out and get married, if you so choose

lol being too stupid to get into a UC

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Let's get this thread back on topic:

LMAO Cowgirls

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    This forum is unusable. Got damn there are a bunch of dumb s around here, all whiny and y like a ing elementary school playground.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    This forum is unusable. Got damn there are a bunch of dumb s around here, all whiny and y like a ing elementary school playground.
    there's trolls in every forum, dip . what else is new?

Post Count
    Are you kidding me?? The cowgirls!! that is comedy GOLD!

Post Count
    lol, you are right. How the does that happen...?

And anything from Cali as far as Im concerned, got ass state...That includes all teams in all sports, except for the Raiders.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Isn't this whining and ing?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    -- Cowboys Activate Akwasi Owusu-Ansah off the NFI List --
    Wed Aug 4, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com
    The Star Telegram reports Dallas Cowboys rookie FS Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (shoulder) was activated off the team's non-football injury list and practiced Wednesday.

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php#205192

Good to hear..hoping this guy can do some decent things for our defense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol, you are right. How the does that happen...?

And anything from Cali as far as Im concerned, got ass state...That includes all teams in all sports, except for the Raiders.
    well stretch, I was born in texas while my Mom and dad hail from the bay area. I was raised a niner/giants fan. My dad wasn't a big basketball guy, so I was free to choose a b-ball team. I chose the Spurs (at age 8, in 1987) because the mavs, well, are the mavs, and the Rockets didn't appeal to me either.

That's how that happens...

Btw, the Raiders suck giant balls, tbh

Post Count
    well stretch, I was born in texas while my Mom and dad hail from the bay area. I was raised a niner/giants fan. My dad wasn't a big basketball guy, so I was free to choose a b-ball team. I chose the Spurs (at age 8, in 1987) because the mavs, well, are the mavs, and the Rockets didn't appeal to me either.

This.

It's a team thing...not a city thing.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    cool story bro

my dads family is from florida so hes a gigantic dolphins homer. i had many marino jerseys as a kid cuz my grandmother has a thing for giving repeat gifts. i had to put up with prime cowboy fan in those days because back then they were actually winning super bowls instead of deepthroating favre's or forgetting to wipe the ky off their hands before holding game winning fg attempts in playoff games. i remember boycotting super bowl 30 while i rode my bike around the hood and told some kid his eyes wouldn't go bad if he stared into the sun with sunglasses on... those were the days.

This guy isn't stretch's troll, he's just a legitimately really ty poster.

ATTA BOY SON!!!! AS LONG AS YOU HATE THE CHOKERICKS YOU'RE GOOD IN MY BOOK!!!!

I'M ACTUALLY A SPURS/YANKEE/SAINTS/ AND GATOR FAN CAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN THOSE AREAS!!!!

HEY ARE YOU INTO ORAL SEX BY ANY CHANCE? IF YOU ARE YOU CAN SWING BY MY PLACE REAL QUICK AND GET A LITTLE FOREPLAY IN WHILE WATCHING THE DALLAS-MIAMI SERIES ON MY SPURS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    1...2...Skins are coming for you...

3...4...doormat no more...

5...6...get set to take your licks...

7...8...can't deny your fate...

9...10...Skins are Champs again.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    there's trolls in every forum, dip . what else is new?
    Yeah, but her there are a ing lot of them, junkie, and they're actually more annoying than the other board I use. I had to find another one cause this place has gotten really bad. I just poke in here for TFloss's Horns thread and every now and then looking to see if anything decent is in these other forums. You don't need to be butthurt, this place just isn't for me anymore. Peace.

Thread Information