My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Oh my god

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    So I went to a Cowgirl forum for some more lulz, and here are a few gems:
    Having no running game doesnt allow Romo to be a game manager.
    He threw the picks but there were 10 other guys who could of made a tackle to save the pick 6's.
    People here tend to think that replacing a quarterback will automatically make us better. If that project fails, we could be set back even further. A quarterback of Romo's caliber is really hard to come by. I'm sorry, but if anybody thinks that replacing the quarterback at this point is a good idea, you are mistaken.
    lol, gladly. Romo is still the QB I want leading this team. The Cowboys offense needs a running game. That's really what this all boils down to. It all starts up front. Our offensive line is getting better, but they are still clearly a work in progress. In time, we'll see how much better they improve in the run blocking department as our young guys get stronger and more experienced.
    Knowing Romo he will come back with an amazing game against the pats.
    I disagree, Romo is still the guy, he's out there playing with Broken ribs and our entire team is hurt. I still think we win the division pretty handily with this team.

Another good thread discussing Rob Ryan's brain fart when he said he preferred Miles Austin and Dez Bryant over Megatron:
    Calvin Johnson doesn't even crack the top 20 in receiving yards this season. Miles Austin is ahead of him despite playing one less game. Sure CJ has great TD numbers and if he scores 2 more tds and we win 30-14, who gives a hoot!
    Miles is 3rd in the league in yards/game. Johnson is 24th! Rob hit the nail right on the head!!!
    As I said in my last post, you can't really compare Austin and Johnson. Having said that, I'd still take Austin over Johnson.
    It might have been a stretch to say Dez is better, but Dez has a lot of talent, especially when healthy. Dez is just as effective in the red zone, and i have yet to see a player beat him when jumping for a ball. That's basically where Johnson gets his praise, his red zone ability.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jim Schwartz:

"I'm glad the 3rd best WR on the Cowboys plays on our team."

Ouch, Rob.

We are ing fine!!!

Did you guys see Romo punch the air after that 3rd int? that shows he has heart. Give him a chance. He's only 30 and been choking away games the past 6 seasons. Your expectations for him are unrealistic, like protecting a 24 point lead against a team that wasn't doing jack on offense. Again bro.....only 30 in his 6th season as a starter.

Can't wait to crush the Pats after the bye. Should be a good one with the top 2 QB's in the NFL duking it out
    Crush the Patriots after their bye? You're kidding right? Brady and Wes Welker along with the New England defense will beat the living out of those choking, failing, overrated ing cowpigs. It's going to be an absolute laugher. And don't you dare pretend to put Tony in the same category as The Champion. That's beyond stupid.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Crush the Patriots after their bye? You're kidding right? Brady and Wes Welker along with the New England defense will beat the living out of those choking, failing, overrated ing cowpigs. It's going to be an absolute laugher. And don't you dare pretend to put Tony in the same category as The Champion. That's beyond stupid.
    Try reading it again in sotto voice and maybe you'll get it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    So I went to a Cowgirl forum for some more lulz, and here are a few gems:

Another good thread discussing Rob Ryan's brain fart when he said he preferred Miles Austin and Dez Bryant over Megatron:
    im guessing you got that at cowboys-forum.com? there was a thread there where a lot of posters said they'd take Austin/Bryant over megatron

tbh i don't post there often only to occasionally troll the dumbass homers. i stopped taking that site seriously when i got a "warning" for predicting that we would lose to the Chargers a few years ago.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Jim Schwartz:

Ouch, Rob.
    Oh...Damn...

Thats cold.

im guessing you got that at cowboys-forum.com? there was a thread there where a lot of posters said they'd take Austin/Bryant over megatron

tbh i don't post there often only to occasionally troll the dumbass homers. i stopped taking that site seriously when i got a "warning" for predicting that we would lose to the Chargers a few years ago.
    who are you over on CF? Will I recognize the name?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count

Yep, that's the one I went to. Some of them seem to be waking up and smelling the coffee regarding Romo, but there are several who still talk about how they wouldn't be SB contenders without Romo, and how play-calling is holding them back from dominating the league

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Amen brother ... oh, and HAIL!

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    who are you over on CF? Will I recognize the name?
    BoysDynasty

ive been posting a little more lately but still not much

BoysDynasty

ive been posting a little more lately but still not much
    ah ok....banning you now, brb.

jk dude, I agree with everything you said. Some of the mods/admins get a little too infraction-happy. coughpheyevohcough

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    can't remember who pheyevoh is

the two mods i see the most are Joshskeety and Martin79. Joshskeety is one of the most illogical homers i've ever seen and completely flips out if you criticize anything about the team. Martin79 seems like a knowledgable fan who keeps a level head.

almost all the forums out there are full of homers. this site it seems is the only exception. you have Spur fans and Cowboy fans making fun of their own teams, DoK lol'ing his Arizona teams, and mono making his meltdown threads after every Patriot loss

can't remember who pheyevoh is

the two mods i see the most are Joshskeety and Martin79. Joshskeety is one of the most illogical homers i've ever seen and completely flips out if you criticize anything about the team. Martin79 seems like a knowledgable fan who keeps a level head.

almost all the forums out there are full of homers. this site it seems is the only exception. you have Spur fans and Cowboy fans making fun of their own teams, DoK lol'ing his Arizona teams, and mono making his meltdown threads after every Patriot loss
    Don't remember if we've had this conversation on here before. I know I have with a couple others. But if it wasn't obvious by my sig being the same over there as it was here for a few months...I'm royallypwned over on CF.

pheyevoh is the one who goes around and seemingly just looks for someone to give an infraction to. I can't tell you how many times I see his name pop up in the infraction/reports forum.

Skeety is definitely a gigantic homer. He'll post something on facebook about the Cowboys. I'll debate him; and he'll go off on me.

And you are 100% correct about Martin. Probably my favorite poster and definitely the best mod/admin. He is fair and always makes solid posts.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Romo ing sucks.

This team could easily be the lone unbeaten team in the NFL it wasnt for Romo's pathetic ass.
    You're forgetting the best team in football.

Jim Schwartz:

Ouch, Rob.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    lol cowboys-forum.com

lol some delusional homer saying Romo>Rivers

lol cowboys-forum.com

lol some delusional homer saying Romo>Rivers
    I wrote an article a couple years ago about how Rivers was the anti-Romo and I got mud thrown at me.

that was primarily at cowboyszone though, just because I don't have many posts. Didn't take as much crap over at CF, and I'm guessing it's just because I have thousands of posts and have been there awhile.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Didn't really want to see that one.

Not as bad as this:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jason Garrett is a horrible play caller, always was. This loss goes on him.

DeMarco Murray, what a game so far, he just won't go down

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Murray had a GREAT game. Tashard choice can kiss his #2 spot goodbye, scrub.

Thread Information