Page 37 of 208 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    44-7...makes me think when Romo said "We are finally figuring ourselves out" that he wasn't bull ting..looked good today, and Romo looked more confident than I've seen him in a long time.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    '001 STE, with the "who the is he" appearance goods

Post Count
    Its amazing what a running game can do for an offense. I'm glad Garrett is giving Murray the rock and Romo seems to be over his Bozo phase.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its amazing what a running game can do for an offense. I'm glad Garrett is giving Murray the rock and Romo seems to be over his Bozo phase.
    agree 100%

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    im holding out hope murray can keep it up.i know hes fresh and he hasnt played a full year yet but damn kid looks legit..... but then again soo did julius jones during a similar stretch.

Still i can envision times where felix will be in the backfield with murray out at wr

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys looked pretty damn good. And Romo, dare I say, looked the most confident out there than he has all season. With Washington, Miami, and Arizona coming up, they should be able to continue winning. Key word being SHOULD....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dan Bailey = clutch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wow cowboys almost blew that 1 but what a huuuuuuuuuuuuge win going into thanksgiving week v the dolphins (6-4)

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    we were so close to hearing a SEASON drop i saaaiiiiidddddd

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Owner/GM Jerry Jones acknowledged Thursday that FB Tony Fiammetta (illness) and backup QB Jon Kitna (back) may not play again this season.
    Fiammetta experiences nausea whenever he exercises. It sounds like a lingering concussion symptom, though the Cowboys medical staff has yet to nail down the origin of the ailment. DeMarco Murray has averaged just 3.4 yards per carry the past two weeks with Fiammetta out of the lineup. Jones confirmed that Kitna's back injury led to Cowboys putting in a claim for Kyle Orton on waivers. Nov 24 - 9:36 PM
    Source: ESPN Dallas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Owner/GM Jerry Jones acknowledged Thursday that FB Tony Fiammetta (illness) and backup QB Jon Kitna (back) may not play again this season.
    Fiammetta experiences nausea whenever he exercises. It sounds like a lingering concussion symptom, though the Cowboys medical staff has yet to nail down the origin of the ailment. DeMarco Murray has averaged just 3.4 yards per carry the past two weeks with Fiammetta out of the lineup. Jones confirmed that Kitna's back injury led to Cowboys putting in a claim for Kyle Orton on waivers. Nov 24 - 9:36 PM
    Source: ESPN Dallas
    Fiametta was huge...damn

Orton? Not sure what to think about that.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Orton would have been a better option than McGee

sooooooooooooo proud of ma boyz dis year....................

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Orton would have been a better option than McGee
    We tried...KC got him before he dropped to us. Waivers are a like that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sole owners of first place! Never would've thought it halfway through the season.

With two games against the Giants, Cowboys are in control of their own destiny now...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sole owners of first place! Never would've thought it halfway through the season.

With two games against the Giants, Cowboys are in control of their own destiny now...
    yup. Beautiful thing is, even if we split against the Giants, we should still take this division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    first things first being on ZONA

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    first things first being on ZONA
    yeah...we always seem to find a way to screw things up when we play them in Arizona.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Unless they get swept by the G-men, Cowboys are a virtual lock for the playoffs...don't start suckin each other's s quite yet though. Other than their Week 2 overtime win @SF, they've beaten only the teams on their schedule and lost to all the good ones.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Games against the Cowboys are Arizona's superbowl so expect that team to be a little more fired up.
    Beanie Wells wants to get paid too and he's running out of time to impress the FO and what better team to rack up yards than the Cowboys.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I think AZ could cover, but no way Dallas drops this game. Is it going to be Kolb or Skelton starting? Either way, shouldnt be hard for rob ryan to corral their schizo offense. Special teams could play huge as well--PP has won 3 games for them on returns

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think AZ could cover, but no way Dallas drops this game. Is it going to be Kolb or Skelton starting? Either way, shouldnt be hard for rob ryan to corral their schizo offense. Special teams could play huge as well--PP has won 3 games for them on returns
    Pretty sure it's gonna be Kolb. Not sure how long Robbie's gonna be in Dallas though...Jacksonville is considering talking to him about the HC position.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Kolb will probably be a little rusty...should be a familiar script for the Cowboys: grab an early lead then have Ware collect 3 more sacks. 8-4.

Thread Information