Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    ATTA BOY SON!!!! AS LONG AS YOU HATE THE CHOKERICKS YOU'RE GOOD IN MY BOOK!!!!

I'M ACTUALLY A SPURS/YANKEE/SAINTS/ AND GATOR FAN CAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN THOSE AREAS!!!!

HEY ARE YOU INTO ORAL SEX BY ANY CHANCE? IF YOU ARE YOU CAN SWING BY MY PLACE REAL QUICK AND GET A LITTLE FOREPLAY IN WHILE WATCHING THE DALLAS-MIAMI SERIES ON MY SPURS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1...2...Skins are coming for you...

3...4...doormat no more...

5...6...get set to take your licks...

7...8...can't deny your fate...

9...10...Skins are Champs again.

i cant decide which post is funnier.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yeah, but her there are a ing lot of them, junkie, and they're actually more annoying than the other board I use. I had to find another one cause this place has gotten really bad. I just poke in here for TFloss's Horns thread and every now and then looking to see if anything decent is in these other forums. You don't need to be butthurt, this place just isn't for me anymore. Peace.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Don't go. You are needed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i cant decide which post is funnier.
    Going with the Skins post...Just can't get over that 9-10 one...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    lmao jordan shipley ting on the cowboys gonna get cut tmrw morning all star team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lmao jordan shipley ting on the cowboys gonna get cut tmrw morning all star team
    lmao hypocrites. talking smack to Cowboys fans about being happy about a preseason performance and then talking smack about a player beating out their 2nd and 3rd string defense...so did tonight matter, or not?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol spur fan cowboy fan yankee fans

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol spur fan cowboy fan yankee fans
    Who are you referring to?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I dunno was doing my best mav fan impression

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I dunno was doing my best mav fan impression
    Ah..gotcha

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thanks for understanding <3

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thanks for understanding <3
    anytime...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    lmao hypocrites. talking smack to Cowboys fans about being happy about a preseason performance and then talking smack about a player beating out their 2nd and 3rd string defense...so did tonight matter, or not?
    dude like 3 or 4 guys had a shot at shipley and didn't even try to tackle him. in fact it looked like a couple of them flinched and the last guy went into the fetal position. how do you get to the nfl and not know how to tackle? those guys are probably even gonna get billed for the plane ride home that was so bad.

Post Count
    dude like 3 or 4 guys had a shot at shipley and didn't even try to tackle him. in fact it looked like a couple of them flinched and the last guy went into the fetal position. how do you get to the nfl and not know how to tackle? those guys are probably even gonna get billed for the plane ride home that was so bad.
    They won't get billed....they won't be allowed back on the plane.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know..I know..our special teams sucks...what can I say..

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I know..I know..our 4th team special teams sucks...what can I say..
    yeah I agree

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nah..they all suck, Bump...matter of fact, everybody on our team sucks...they're the Cowboys...it's a well known fact.

The first sting looked great in limited action.

The D was just tight all around. There is alot of depth there in the front 7.

Buehler looked "yippy". He better straighten that up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mark my words, our kicking game is gonna cost us at least two games this year.

Post Count
    mark my words, our kicking game is gonna cost us at least two games this year.

if buehler is kicking FG's....absolutely.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if buehler is kicking FG's....absolutely.
    I don't think he will be. If he has another ty kicking game on Thursday, we'll be finding a new kicker on Friday..at least to kick FGs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude's a beast on KO's....I wish he was more consistent on FG's. Man what happen to Folk, something got in his head I guess.

It be nice if Buehler works out, but if you need to give him another year of strictly KOs, then so be it. Now is not the time to around.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great news..
    Marc Colombo has surgery, but likely for opener

Posted Monday, Aug. 16, 2010

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08...#ixzz0wuimTOny

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Marc Colombo could be out only two weeks and should play in the season opener Sept. 12 after undergoing arthroscopic surgery Monday afternoon to remove five loose particles from his right knee.
    The Cowboys will be without two of their top three tackles in Saturday's preseason game against the Chargers.
    Alex Barron has been out this preseason with a sprained knee, putting second-year player Robert Brewster in the starting lineup.
    Owner Jerry Jones, however, is pleased with Colombo's prognosis after the Cowboys feared he could be out up to four weeks.
    "I don't have any doubt that he'll be back for the opener, based on the information I just got from the MRI and what we saw the problem was," Jones said. "That's the good news because he's been playing with that type of situation probably for the last couple of years."
    Now that the knee is cleaned up, the Cowboys think Colombo can improve.
    He struggled in the playoff loss to the Vikings last season and had similar problems in giving up two sacks to Raiders rookie Lamarr Houston last week.
    The Cowboys wouldn't have known about Colombo's injury if coaches and trainers hadn't been tipped off by guard Andre Gurode. Colombo doesn't complain about anything but teammates knew he was laboring.
    "He wasn't feeling well," Gurode said. "He didn't want me to say anything about it. I made a decision. So I said something about it."
    Said offensive line coach Hudson Houck: "I was told by the other linemen. The trainers knew. They talked to me and said, 'let's watch him.' I told him, 'if you got any issue with it at all, get out.' But he is a stubborn guy. It's probably good that that happened. He can get this cleaned out now."
    Barron likely would start if Colombo is out for an extended period.
    Barron is doubtful Saturday but should be ready for the next preseason game Aug. 28 against the Texans.
    Owner has surgery
    There had been whispers for weeks that something was wrong with Jerry Jones' right arm.
    He had been holding it awkwardly and he had been shaking hands with his left hand.
    Now the secret is out, Jones had an orthopedic procedure performed to repair his right rotator cuff. He had the operation July 20.
    Jones said the problem stemmed from a broken arm he sustained as a freshman in high school.
    But he hasn't been limited in his duties and didn't miss a day of work.
    "It was initially a broken extended type rotator joint when I was in the ninth grade," Jones said. "We didn't treat it then. ..."It's nothing in any way that will limit my career."
    Jones acknowledged looking awkward at times publicly because he was supposed to wear a sling but rarely did.
    So he kept his right arm close to his side and shook with the other hand.
    The biggest problem was that it kept him from signing as many autographs as he wanted to for fans at camp.
    The bottom line is that he is fine and there no lingering problems.
    "A lot of things that are involved in after-surgery stuff I probably could've cut a lot shorter if I had stopped using it," Jones said.
    "You just have too much to do so it's prolonging some of that. But it's coming along medically and certainly it's in good shape."
    Clarence E. Hill Jr.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    I won't take Dallas until Dallas has whatever it needs to stop playing 10 vs. 11. And with Roy Williams on the field, they're playing 10 vs. 11.
    Boom.

Thread Information