Page 41 of 208 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 5177
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    The ING REFS should have known Garrett didn't really want the TO. They should not have called it.

They know the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC. The Packers haven't played anyone and are looking beatable. The Boys are getting robbed by the refs and the media!
    Timmytozo aint got on this guy right here.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Gutless play-calling.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    garrett is just ing stupid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's been said time and time again, but the Cowboys need to hire a real coach. When they win, it's despite Garrett, not because of him.

His play-calling is predictable, yet god-awful at the same time, which means you just have to expect he's going to make the wrong move and you'll usually be right. He takes no responsibility for team penalties, which ultimately come back on bad coaching. And his terrible clock management has wasted three or four winning opportunities this season.

Last night the Cowboys had first down with like 30 seconds left and two timeouts, and were in position for a 50 yard field goal. Rather than take one of the timeouts and try to draw up a couple plays to move the ball closer, he has Romo run up to the line, drain 23 seconds, and e the ball. WTF? Your rookie kicker has already missed one 50-yarder in the game, and you want to put all your eggs in the basket that he won't miss a second?

And as if that's not enough pressure, you mis-calculate the clock AGAIN and ice your own damn player? Inexcusable. I was expecting the icing call to come; I just wouldn't have thought in a million years that it would have come from the freaking Dallas sideline.

I knew as soon as the Cowboys missed that kick, they were going to lose the game. Sometimes poetic justice cannot be denied.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jimmy Johnson had ed up clock management that cost them a game early in his career. I don't think this is a fireable offense by any stretch. The case could probably be made to JG in the offseason that he could stand to hire an offensive coordinator, but the fanbase, the media and the GM are all so meddlesome that they'll make a mountain out of this and something drastic will happen. Either that or the Cowboys will beat the Giants next week and everyone will forget about this.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    Timmytozo aint got on this guy right here.
    Da Boys Da Best takes a giant on T2Z tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Da Boys Da Best takes a giant on T2Z tbh
    This

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett needs to hire a OC. this guy is smart but lacks common sense. i don't think he can run the entire football team and call plays, he needs to focus on the team and leave the game planning and play calling to someone else.

every game is to the wire and the is getting tired. i applaud him in getting the team back to winning but his playcalling is questionable.

Really can't respect a coach who doesn't own up to his own mistakes...Garrett should at least appeared contrite at having ed up the game. Pride doesn't teach you anything.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett needs to hire a OC. this guy is smart but lacks common sense. i don't think he can run the entire football team and call plays, he needs to focus on the team and leave the game planning and play calling to someone else.

every game is to the wire and the is getting tired. i applaud him in getting the team back to winning but his playcalling is questionable.
    This. But I think we'll get a new head coach before Garrett hires an OC. Either way, I'd be fine with it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice to have ausitn and fiametta back thats for sure

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice to have ausitn and fiametta back thats for sure
    Definitely hoping we see a improvement in the run game with Tony back.

Post Count
    Is anyone surprised by this game? JG has been a coward all year and it's cost them a few games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys placed RB Phillip Tanner on injured reserve with a hamstring strain, ending his season.

The strain must have been significant. Tanner, an undrafted rookie from Middle Tennessee, managed 76 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries (3.45 YPC) in nine appearances. The Cowboys will move forward with Felix Jones behind DeMarco Murray. They also have Chauncey Washington on the practice squad.

Cowboys agreed to terms with SS Gerald Sensabaugh on a five-year, $22.5 million contract extension.

Sensabaugh, 28, played this season on a one-year, $2.5 million contract. He has started all 12 games, racking up a pair of interceptions and two forced fumbles to go with 60 tackles (50 solo). Sensabaugh is unlikely to last through the end of the deal, so it's probably a bit back loaded. Pro Football Focus has graded Sensabaugh as a top-ten safety in the league this season, performing effectively in both coverage and run support.

Source: Clarence Hill on Twitter
    Dec 9 - 3:39

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DeMarco Murray has been diagnosed with a broken right ankle.

He's also suffered a high-ankle sprain. It's the worst possible news for Dallas' dynamic rookie back, who will not play another down this season. Injury prone in college, it's a sad, if predictable, end to Murray's year. With Phillip Tanner placed on injured reserve two days ago, Felix Jones is now the Cowboys' only healthy running back. Although a backup will be signed, Jones should be in for monster workloads down the stretch as Dallas looks to secure a playoff berth.
    Related: Felix Jones

Source: Ohm Youngmisuk on Twitter
    Dec 11 - 10:34 PM

DeMarco Murray has been diagnosed with a broken right ankle.

He's also suffered a high-ankle sprain. It's the worst possible news for Dallas' dynamic rookie back, who will not play another down this season. Injury prone in college, it's a sad, if predictable, end to Murray's year. With Phillip Tanner placed on injured reserve two days ago, Felix Jones is now the Cowboys' only healthy running back. Although a backup will be signed, Jones should be in for monster workloads down the stretch as Dallas looks to secure a playoff berth.
    Related: Felix Jones

Source: Ohm Youngmisuk on Twitter
    Dec 11 - 10:34 PM

Well...... .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what a monumental meltdown

just when i start to believe in the cowboys theres last week and now this

Post Count
    At least the last two choke jobs weren't Romo's fault. Still have a shot at the NFC East but I don't see the point with this rollercoaster team.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least the last two choke jobs weren't Romo's fault. Still have a shot at the NFC East but I don't see the point with this rollercoaster team.
    he did his fair share of crapping the bed

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    The difference in the game was Romo getting hit at the 2 yard line and choosing to fall into the end zone. He could have put the game away by hitting a receiver that was wide open. Hard to say how this isn't just as much on him as anyone else.

Although I'm continually finding new ways to be disgusted at Terrence Newman and Orlando Scandrick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There isn't a single leader in that locker room.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Cowboys

Giants fans thinking teir team is good because they beat the Cowboys

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what a ing joke.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think we all know Jerry is the problem. But I have a hard time believing that this is the best they can do despite all of his meddling

Thread Information