Page 44 of 208 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    who wouldnt expect this thing to come down to week 17 v gmen for the right to open the playoffs at home?!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess I just expect the defense to match his intensity and for him to NOT blitz every single play.
    It doesn't matter what they do, with whatever kind of intensity. His players are . You got Orlando Scandrick out there chasing around DeSean Jackson. You got Keith Brooking's corpse out there trying to tackle LeSean Mccoy. LeRob Ryan's fatass isn't the problem.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what they do, with whatever kind of intensity. His players are . You got Orlando Scandrick out there chasing around DeSean Jackson. You got Keith Brooking's corpse out there trying to tackle LeSean Mccoy. LeRob Ryan's fatass isn't the problem.
    bruh...he had players in Cleveland and did better than this. no excuse for him. he talked all year about this is the most talented team he has coached. if he didn't mean it he should have shut the up. if he did mean it he's blind.

People forget the cowboys had the 32nd ranked defense last year and brought back almost the same group of guys.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bruh...he had players in Cleveland and did better than this. no excuse for him. he talked all year about this is the most talented team he has coached. if he didn't mean it he should have shut the up. if he did mean it he's blind.
    People forget the cowboys had the 32nd ranked defense last year and brought back almost the same group of guys.
    Of course people forget. They think Rob Ryan is supposed to come in, sprinkle magic Ryan Brother Dust on all the players and in one year turn that group of heads into productive NFL players. It doesn't work that way. He needs 2-3 more players that can play within his system and hide other deficiencies. Right now they have too many holes. He doesn't need superstars, he just needs a couple more productive players.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ryan's actually done a pretty good job turning the 'boys defense around in 1 year IMO.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ryan's actually done a pretty good job turning the 'boys defense around in 1 year IMO.
    I think he's done well, too. It's an uphill fight and he's trying to incorporate a completely new system involving a crazy amount of player combinations.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this same defense was pretty damn good in 2009 too. did we forget that? let's hold these scrub coaches accountable.

dave campo is coaching the secondary for christ sakes lolsmhomg.

rob ryan is selling cowboy fans a dream all offseason by talking all this about how talented a roster is and we don't need any upgrades.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    jerry will prob take another receiver instead of secondary early in draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm bout to go snort a couple lines, brb.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this same defense was pretty damn good in 2009 too. did we forget that? let's hold these scrub coaches accountable.

dave campo is coaching the secondary for christ sakes lolsmhomg.

rob ryan is selling cowboy fans a dream all offseason by talking all this about how talented a roster is and we don't need any upgrades.
    So the guy nuts up and takes some responsibility but people are too re ed to realize that he's out there trying to make lemonade?

He totally should have come out at the beginning of the season and said he couldn't win games with that group of re s.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't rush it. Take your time

You can probably be a better left tackle after that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So the guy nuts up and takes some responsibility but people are too re ed to realize that he's out there trying to make lemonade?

He totally should have come out at the beginning of the season and said he couldn't win games with that group of re s.
    naw he should have just shut the up and not hype this sorry ass defense up.

Ryan's defense has looked scary for stretches, then they've looked like for stretches. Just inconsistant, and really not the reason the Cowboys don't have a playoff spot wrapped up right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You can probably be a better left tackle after that.
    put me in the game coach!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    naw he should have just shut the up and not hype this sorry ass defense up.
    Agreed. Both the Ryan's would be better served keeping their mouths shut. Their confidence and intensity is one of the things that makes them good leaders. But it's also one of the things that makes you want to choke their fatasses when they lose.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed. Both the Ryan's would be better served keeping their mouths shut. Their confidence and intensity is one of the things that makes them good leaders. But it's also one of the things that makes you want to choke their fatasses when they lose.
    Exactly. Ryan is a good coach but I just hate that he hyped the team up and kept forcing his scheme when he doesn't have the players to run it.

Offensive line still sucks far too often, despite their progress from the start of the season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    got ass Eagles acting like this game means a damn. That pussy ass team finally starts playing with some balls... and all it took was for them to be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    got ass Eagles acting like this game means a damn. That pussy ass team finally starts playing with some balls... and all it took was for them to be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.
    lol Dream Team

Of course the gay ass Giants are gonna luck out and get to face swollen hand Romo next week.

Looks like December will end with 3 losses and 1 win. Typical Cowboys fashion.

I'm off the McGee's a good backup wagon. this cracker.

Shoulda picked Harrell tbh, Mcgee never showed any promise.

Thread Information