Page 45 of 208 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 5177
    He seems like he's pretty accurate, has a quick release and good mobility. I doubt anyone could do much back there. The O line has gone from bad to ing putrid in this game.

Goose egg could of been averted

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Still could avoid it.

Oh snap

Troy Aikman calling my ass out.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cornerbacks playing 10 yards off their receivers on third and 5. Amazing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stephen McGee sucks ass as a backup QB. I don't know about you guys, but I expect my quarterbacks to light up the opposing D when they are constantly scrambling due to a ty O-line and a suffocating pass rush.

Stephen McGee sucks ass as a backup QB. I don't know about you guys, but I expect my quarterbacks to light up the opposing D when they are constantly scrambling due to a ty O-line and a suffocating pass rush.
    He's a third stringer, and he sucks.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    the Cowboys are about to receive a huge blow next week. It has nothing to do with the players but I will be going to the Eagles game on Christmas Eve.

While I've had good luck with the Rangers/Mavs I always seem to be a bad luck charm as they're 0-3 with me in attendance (06 Saints, 07 playoff game, 08 Ravens). Hopefully this time I can watch the team without the SEASON dropping this time around
    tbh imho fwiw

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Stephen McGee has always been terrible.

He basically stares down his first option and if that's not open, just scrambles to his right. Like clockwork. The dude has not improved one bit since his rookie season. Add that to his inability to take chances downfield and you have one of the most frustrating NFL quarterbacks you could basically watch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's a third stringer, and he sucks.
    Stephen McGee has always been terrible.
    Well I like him! And I'm going to root for him... and you can all suck my .

And Orlando Scandrick and Terence Newman can suck my too. Those n*ggas are terrible.

Post Count
    I've been a Cowboys fan a long time...

...long enough to know they are going to choke against the Giants. Last 15 years have been . Nothing this season has shown me otherwise.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The sooner Dallas is out the better. I don't like hearing Aikman's homer bias towards Dallas on the TV broadcasts. They always have him on their games.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Not sure why every Cowboy fan is all doom and gloom about this game

The last true game they played was the one again Tampa. The defense played pretty well vs Philly it's just a shame that McGee sucks giving them no chance at all to win. I don't see why we couldn't beat New York and then win a home game against ATL/Det. It's not gonna be easy but this team is definitely capable

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The sooner Dallas is out the better. I don't like hearing Aikman's homer bias towards Dallas on the TV broadcasts. They always have him on their games.
    Weird, I get annoyed cause he goes out of his way to not sound like a homer. I do hate Joe Buck though, those two weeks he is gone for the MLB playoffs are my favorite game weekends of the season.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Weird, I get annoyed cause he goes out of his way to not sound like a homer. I do hate Joe Buck though, those two weeks he is gone for the MLB playoffs are my favorite game weekends of the season.
    Yeah, Aikman actually rips on the Cowboys quite a lot in his broadcasts.

As for this week's game, Dallas can definitely win but only if they jump on them early like Washington did, imo (and i can see them doing that). If this comes down to the 4th quarter...well, you know...

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    If this comes down to the 4th quarter...well, you know...
    tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lets not let our differing opinions of romo come between our long and glorious friendship, bumpshakeballa

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    tbh I'm just saying that Sunday night could be the next lol moment in Dallas sports history if they don't pull it off

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah..really not sure where he got that...Aikman never picks Dallas, and always has a few not so great things to say about Romo....of course so does everyone else.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here are the teams the Cowboys have beaten this season and their combined record.

San Francisco, 12-3; Washington (twice), 5-10; St. Louis, 2-13; Seattle, 7-8; Buffalo, 6-9; Miami, 5-10; Tampa Bay, 4-11

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    As for this week's game, Dallas can definitely win but only if they jump on them early like Washington did, imo (and i can see them doing that). If this comes down to the 4th quarter...well, you know...
    When the Cowboys jump out to an early lead their offense stalls and their defense relaxes. When they struggle to score early the defense plays better but the offense never gets going. They've played too many close games. Time to get blown out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yup, Dallas has to take an early lead and minimize their mistakes this time. No dumbass penalties. Doug Free is going to need a lot of help too, matter of fact the who left side of the line is going to have to step it up since Holland is hurt.

Dockery is a pretty good back up so he should be okay but you never know with this team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah..really not sure where he got that....
    Rascal is kbp's troll.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rascal is kbp's troll.
    ahhh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Unequivocally,'' Jones said when asked if Garrett will be back. "I feel that Jason is our coach and we can build and do some good things from here. We can take some of the things we need to do better and address them.

"I've got a lot of confidence in him. He's done a lot of good things here and he's learned a lot this year.

"Hopefully we all have.''
    lol delusional, he has never learned a damn thing about being a GM.

Thread Information