Page 47 of 208 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind finnegan but he's going to ask for a lot of money. I'd rather they draft a young db and use their FA money to go after Carl Nicks.
    Trill, what do you think about the Boys taking Janoris Jenkins at 14? Too much of a risk imo. Like the Nicks idea. NO has to resign Brees, Colston, and Nicks. Can't see them signing all three.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ Picking up a veteran lineman should also be key. I'm not really sold on shoring up the secondary through the draft though. I think the Cowboys need guys who can make an impact right away. I'm not sure if there is a guy to get through the draft that can do that. If someone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trill, what do you think about the Boys taking Janoris Jenkins at 14? Too much of a risk imo. Like the Nicks idea. NO has to resign Brees, Colston, and Nicks. Can't see them signing all three.
    I like jenkins. He's the best DB in the draft imo but I wouldnt get him at the #14 pick. I prefer they go with d-line in the first round. Then go DB in the later rounds, this is a deep draft class at that position.

Im thinking Jerry is going to shore up the secondary through FA, though.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I hear the Pats are trying to unload Wilfork for picks i saaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ Picking up a veteran lineman should also be key. I'm not really sold on shoring up the secondary through the draft though. I think the Cowboys need guys who can make an impact right away. I'm not sure if there is a guy to get through the draft that can do that. If someone has any ideas, I'm all ears.
    Nicks is looking for a big payday, but hes young and one of the best at his position. As far as the secondary, there are some solid cbs out there in Cortland Finnegan and Terrell Thomas.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I hear the Pats are trying to unload Wilfork for picks i saaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd
    Them and the Ravens are with Haloti Ngata.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Them and the Ravens are with Haloti Ngata.

the both of ya

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    have we replaced our entire secondary minus jenkins yet..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys | Could show interest in LaRon Landry Thu Feb 9, 02:22 PM

The Dallas Cowboys could show interest in Washington Redskins impending free-agent FS LaRon Landry (Achilles') if he shows he is recovered from his Achilles' tendon injury. Landry likely would be a starting safety next season if he signed with the Cowboys.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/...ews.php#768995

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In addition to the ans and Bills, free agent CB Stanford Routt has also received interest from the Cowboys, Vikings, and Chiefs.
    Cowboys DC Rob Ryan has shown an affinity for players he's coached in the past, and he worked with Routt in Oakland. The Chiefs are in the same boat as the ans, looking to protect their flank with Brandon Carr due to hit free agency. The Vikes need all the secondary help they can get. Feb 10 - 10:51 AM
    Source: ESPN Dallas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've read several Mock Drafts and the consensus seems that the Cowboys should take either:

Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

or

Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have placed the franchise tag on Anthony Spencer.. Good or bad move?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...nthony-spencer

7-9

The they thinking?

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have placed the franchise tag on Anthony Spencer.. Good or bad move?

ing idiotic move and pretty much tells me that this team's personnel decisions are just as stupid under Garrett as they were under Wade...Jerry is still calling the shots no matter what we want to believe about Garrett's influence over the roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Spencer is a decent player, but not for 8.8 mil. The Spencer tag tells me the Boys didn't think Butler was starting material and that there were not any viable free agent prospects out there to replace Spencer. FWIW Jerry commented recently that they were going to looking to draft some pash rushers in the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like Marty B is gone. More PT for Phillips, and I bet the Cowboys draft a TE in the lower rounds.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like Marty B is gone. More PT for Phillips, and I bet the Cowboys draft a TE in the lower rounds.
    Never liked marty b and yea I can see them drafting a TE late who probably wont make the active roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys signed FB Lawrence Vickers, formerly of the Texans.

This signing bodes poorly for Tony Fiammmetta's future in Dallas after the two sides were unable to reach agreement on a long-term deal early in the week. Fiammetta ended up being non-tendered.

Source: Calvin Watkins on Twitter

robinson to the jags and martellus to giants

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    robinson to the jags

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jaguars signed WR Laurent Robinson, formerly of the Cowboys, to a five-year, $32.5 million contract.

The deal reportedly includes $14 million guaranteed. It's a hefty chunk of change for an injury-prone journeyman, but a necessary risk for a team that fielded one of the worst "receiver corps" in recent memory last season. If Robinson plays anything like he did for Dallas in 2011, he'll provide the Jags with a true vertical and red-zone threat. Of course, with skittish sop re Blaine Gabbert at the controls, he'll have a hard time matching the out-of-nowhere numbers he posted for the Cowboys.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

also kellen davis who the boys wanted bad as a blocking te resigned with chi

WoW good for Robinson!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jacksonville...where receivers will go to die. He won't be NEAR as good with their ty QB play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys sign former Jets safety, Brodney Poole.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...pool-secondary

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys sign Sean Lee's former PSU teammate, LB Dan Connor

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...nnor-to-f.html

Ought to fight for a starting job.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like all the new coaching hires, and FA siginings so far.

Thread Information