Page 54 of 208 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5177
    Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sunday night on NBC, Week 17. Going to be crazy.

Post Count
    So whose QB next year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sources tell WSCR that defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli will not return to the Bears next season.

Although he's under contract, Marinelli didn't want to stay in Chicago without close friend Lovie Smith. He reportedly turned down a one-year extension from the Bears. Marinelli is expected to reunite with Cowboys DC Monte Kiffin as defensive line coach. New coach Marc Trestman will be forced to press on without the two minds that ran the league's No. 5 defense in 2012. He could sustain some level of continuity on that side of the ball by promoting respected secondary coach Jon Hoke to defensive coordinator.
    Source: Zach Zaidman on Twitter
    Jan 17 - 11:50 AM

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sources tell WSCR that defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli will not return to the Bears next season.

Although he's under contract, Marinelli didn't want to stay in Chicago without close friend Lovie Smith. He reportedly turned down a one-year extension from the Bears. Marinelli is expected to reunite with Cowboys DC Monte Kiffin as defensive line coach. New coach Marc Trestman will be forced to press on without the two minds that ran the league's No. 5 defense in 2012. He could sustain some level of continuity on that side of the ball by promoting respected secondary coach Jon Hoke to defensive coordinator.
    Source: Zach Zaidman on Twitter
    Jan 17 - 11:50 AM
    Yeah..I just saw that too...fingers crossed on that one....

Bears D cord coaching the d-line?

we staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkkeeeddd

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rumor right now is that Bill Callahan will replace Jason Garrett as the play-caller, but no official confirmation according to the Cowboys beat writers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think it's a good move. I know I would get frustrated with some of Garrett's play calling.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Word is Garrett has been relieved of his playcalling duties regardless if Callahan signs on or not. I honestly don't think you can do worse than Garrett at this point, so this can be considered the first good move Jerry has made this offseason.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah jerrys bent on finding a play caller and taking some pressure off of red

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Word is Garrett has been relieved of his playcalling duties regardless if Callahan signs on or not. I honestly don't think you can do worse than Garrett at this point, so this can be considered the first good move Jerry has made this offseason.
    still not the root of the problem

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff has been arrested for DWI in Grapevine, Texas.

Ratliff crashed his truck into an 18-wheeler in the "early morning hours" Tuesday. According to ESPN Dallas, neither Ratliff nor the truck driver were hurt. The Cowboys have declined comment. It's most unwelcome news for a player who was already on the hot seat in Dallas. Ratliff's arrest also comes barely a month after Jerry Brown's tragic death in a DWI accident with teammate Josh Brent. The odds that Ratliff has played his final down in Dallas have increased dramatically.

Source: ESPN Dallas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What an idiot. Ratliff apparently didn't learn from Josh Brent's mistake. As much as I like Jay Ratliff, I think this is the last straw and he will be released. It will save the Cowboys $1m in cap space.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What an idiot. Ratliff apparently didn't learn from Josh Brent's mistake. As much as I like Jay Ratliff, I think this is the last straw and he will be released. It will save the Cowboys $1m in cap space.
    If the Cowboys wait until June 1 to cut Ratliff it will save the team $5m in cap space.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...d-c5be3cf790c2

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    None of this matters tho bc we have a 72-yo grammpa coaching defense
    Saw this comment on the bottom of the Jay Ratliff article. I've never seen so much ridicule over a coach's age. It's not like he's the one suiting up and going out there and playing defense. SMH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rams changed their mind and will not hire Ryan.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...-defense.html/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hired in five minutes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hired in five minutes.
    long ass five minutes

Ryan what a joke.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have restructured several contracts and are now under the cap. They restructured Jason Witten's, Miles Austin's, Demarcus Ware's, and Brandon Carr's contracts. Still working on restructuring Romo's deal. Jay Ratliff is also being rumored to get his deal restructured to create more cap space.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    According to ESPN, Gerald Sensabaugh has been released. Should save the Cowboys $1m in cap space.

Thread Information