Page 59 of 208 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...and loses them the game.
    +1

i hope JJ continues to do nothing about the interior d-line.
    Want to know the one positive that I can hang on to from this latest loss? The fact that the Broncos had more fans in At&t Stadium than the Cowboys did. The only way drastic measures will be taken is when you hit Jerry where it hurts; the pocket. The last time attendance was down like this was during the third consecutive 5-11 season in 02', Parcells was brought in the next year. It takes a lot for that old senile SOB to do something, hopefully this waste of a season will prompt him to hire a proven, smash mouth leader.

Cowboy fans are finally getting fed up with the same again, I'm glad to see other teams with home field advantage in Dallas. I'm am sick of seeing ass Garrett on the sideline after a huge mistake show no emotion. Seeing my guys up after I've invested so much time coaching them pisses me off, it should him too. He just shakes his head and looks like a little while doing it. Accountability is key IMO.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-08-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As a Jerry hater it was another perfect game........ Who was that defense whiz he
    hired?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As a Jerry hater it was another perfect game........ Who was that defense whiz he
    hired?
    Marinelli and Kiffin have done a lot to improve the defense. Any defense will have a hard time against a high powered offense like Denver, especially with a smart QB like Peyton. Give those two some time, they have already instilled a culture change on the defensive side of the ball. It will only get better with a couple more offseasons, and a coach who won't tolerate any bull from anyone on the team.

One change can make a world of difference..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jerry wants to be known as a smart football guy but he has had enough time
    now to prove that is not going to happen. He is a smart business man, smarter than
    Cuban who has that rep. Jerry has enough money to hire the best guys to run his team
    and step aside, but he plays the Cowboys as his fantasy football team. I would
    love to have Jerry in my League.

Good game vs denver shood get us back up
    they had a shot n waz close then any1 wooda thought but alot of +s out of dis game on O n boys still up der in da nfc east

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Deion Sanders has been reinstated at Prime Prep Academy a day after he put a
    choke hold on the school CFO the day before. Dion grabbed the CFO the throat and threw
    him to the ground during a meeting. They were arguing about some players who were not passing.
    Looks like a kiss and make up after they had called the cops yesterday.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Miles Austin will play Sunday. His strained left hammy is good enough to play.
    I didn't pick him for my fantasy team because he is out just about every
    year with a hammy strain. The guy has to be super tight.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Demarcus Ware expected to miss 3-4 weeks with strained quadriceps

gods team

My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    Nick Foles will start as QB.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Cowboys release Jay Ratliff

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys release Jay Ratliff
    dunno why it took so damn long.

yay we won the popularity bowl. that totally makes up for one playoff win in 15 seasons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yay we won the popularity bowl. that totally makes up for one playoff win in 15 seasons.
    Actually, that hmmm was me challenging it. I guess we're still the most popular, but I don't understand why.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LOL cowboys

its a process.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That was the worst loss I've seen in years. 4 TO advantage, up by 6 with a minute left? God.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jason Garrett is a dumb coach. When you have the ball in your opponent's territory with 1:30 left and your opponent only has 2 timeouts.. YOU KNEEL THE F*CKING BALL 3 TIMES AND RUN THE CLOCK DOWN! But not our coach.. he hands the ball off 3 times with the 3rd play ending up in a penalty.. you ran 10 seconds off the clock... brilliant !

I kept yelling.. "kneel the ball"

I accept the medicority of the Cowboys today but it is infuriating to see another dumb loss with yet another an assist from the dumb head coach..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    aaand Bryan Waters likely out for the season.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...nclick_check=1

Cowboys pass blocking= ed, Cowboys season = ed (not like they were gonna win the superbowl anyway though)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys pass blocking= ed, Cowboys season = ed (not like they were gonna win the superbowl anyway though)

Tony = ed

He was looking like a top 5 QB when he actually had decent protection. Prepare for interceptions.

Tony = ed

He was looking like a top 5 QB when he actually had decent protection. Prepare for interceptions.
    Tony's gonna be running for his life. Poor guy is gonna need to be Houdini back their.

Romo now has 11 game winning drives over the past 2 1/2 seasons. tied for most in the nfl

Thread Information