Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cowboys lose again.....Lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones says Garrett will be back next season no matter what happens this year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones says Garrett will be back next season no matter what happens this year
    http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...d-2b86eb316b41

I've said it before. The Cowboys will not break out of this curse of mediocrity until the ENTIRE Jones family goes down in their private plane.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboy fans - do any of you actually give a about them anymore?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboy fans - do any of you actually give a about them anymore?
    You must not be a real fan of any team in any sport...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You must not be a real fan of any team in any sport...
    Well most teams aren't owned and managed by the same guy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Inexcusable. 2 pros not knowing the rules of the sport

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well most teams aren't owned and managed by the same guy.
    Agreed...but if you're a real fan, you always care...period.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dez caught that ball, wtf? how was that not overturned? doesnt matter in the end but that was a ing catch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thats bs. Real fans can be fed up. It's like this because change is not coming. Jerry needs to hand over the reigns, but will not until more fans take the same at ude I have.

Thats bs. Real fans can be fed up. It's like this because change is not coming. Jerry needs to hand over the reigns, but will not until more fans take the same at ude I have.
    jerruh dont have to do sh*t tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    jerruh dont have to do sh*t tbh
    It would be nice if he died tbh.

It would be nice if he died tbh.
    real fan

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish nothing but the best for Jerrah, he will take us to the Championship. Don't say mean things!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fed up is one thing...not caring is another. I'm fed up as , but I still cheer for my team.

if you hurt jerry in his wallet, he will listen. quit watching cowboys games and buying cowboys merchandise. enough is enough i want my ing team back.

Fed up is one thing...not caring is another. I'm fed up as , but I still cheer for my team.
    and that is why nothing will ever change.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if you hurt jerry in his wallet, he will listen. quit watching cowboys games and buying cowboys merchandise. enough is enough i want my ing team back.
    Amen. This is what I have been preaching to the blind.

Watching the Broncos game this year was proof enough that fans are buying less tickets..the whole stadium was ing orange. The merchandise and ratings need to drop before that idiot will agree to big changes. Dallas is very close to the level they were at when Jerrah brought in Parcells.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bull ..that dude has money coming out of his ass. There won't be enough people who stop to actually matter. I bought a Sean Lee jersey and a Dez...other than that, I haven't bought any merch in forever. And people will pay the money to go to a game....they're not going to stop. We've been saying this for years.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Amen. This is what I have been preaching to the blind.

Watching the Broncos game this year was proof enough that fans are buying less tickets..the whole stadium was ing orange.
    But you're missing the point. He doesn't care what color they're wearing..he just cares if there's a butt in the seat...and there always will be...because when it comes to the Cowboys...people either love them, or love to hate them. People will pay to see them lose. He'll never struggle to sell a ticket.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But you're missing the point. He doesn't care what color they're wearing..he just cares if there's a butt in the seat...and there always will be...because when it comes to the Cowboys...people either love them, or love to hate them. People will pay to see them lose. He'll never struggle to sell a ticket.
    I'm not missing a point, you're preaching to the choir. My original complaint was the business man trying to be decision maker. This is the root of the Cowboys long term issue. Micro management at it's finest example.

I pointed out the orange crowd only to show how obvious the fan's decline in interest has been over the last couple of years. People have naturally grown, or at least started to grow tired of the same old . I've been frustrated over the years, but every season I try and be positive and focus on the improvement from within aspect. After firing Rob Ryan after only one season, then the draft worthless draft, then signing Romo to the six year contract, I have hit the point of no return (minus drastic change). I will still watch every game, but I can truly give a less win or lose. None of it matters.

The ticket sales aren't the only measurable aspect that will drive change. You're right, either way a ticket is sold, the money is the green at the end of the day. But at the same time I know he sits in that luxury box and looks out at his crowd, and deep down is bothered by the fact hometown Dallas fans choose not to head out to the best stadium in the league, and support the team in person like they used to.

Merchandise sales are down. Media scrutiny is at a high, probably more so than ever. The locker room and micro management issues are becoming more apparent than ever with people like Will Allen and Mike Jenkins coming out and making comments about the internal side. I wouldn't anticipate ratings to really suffer as you will always have the Cowboy hating faithful who tune in just to watch the Cowboys/Romo fail.

The Cowboys are stuck in three feet of , have been for years. Good enough to win a few games, but not bad enough to get great draft position. Of course, top draft position isn't the deciding factor, the Patriots haven't drafted higher than 10th overall in 10 years. Because Kraft counts the money, and Belichick runs the team operations, they have been the model for sustained success while Dallas the model of mediocrity.

Even with great draft position, Jerry will still it up. Look at the Morris Claiborne pick. Sure, scouts agreed he was a safe choice as the top CB in the draft, and a top 10 pick, but the pool of CB's in 2012 was weak IMO. Getting a 4/50 Wonderlic was also a huge question mark especially when you're picking a potential franchise CB.

Of the next three corners selected, none would be considered top ten corners in the league currently. Sixth overall and the guy can't stay on the field, and blows coverage and makes poor decisions when he's on it. Did Jerry not think someone with a 4/50 Wonderlic score would possibly have situational awareness and decision making issues?

Now the blind fans will say Garrett has control in the personnel decisions also, but we all know Jerry has final say on all of it. Jerry is holding on to this bull belief the Cowboy's are one pick away from a le. He gets a hard on for some prospect, and he pulls the trigger. Quincy Carter anyone? How about Felix?

Bottom line, I will not spend another cent or even cheer for the Cowboys until things change. Change starts with Jerry.
    Last edited by DJR210; 11-27-2013 at 02:02 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lee should be back. hopefully _allas doesn't get carved up too bad.

Is it too late to tank for Clowney?

seriously, jerry. we switched with the saints. they got Rob, we got the worst D in the NFL thanks to the old decrepit got Monte kiffin. great ing decision making.

Thread Information