Lol dudes actually played well last two weeks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why because he made one play? cool
    Led team in tackles last week too

Plays with a mean streak, already has 1 german suplex today

nah he had a solid game, the pick was nice though. We could have done worse.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not just these last 2 weeks either. McClain had a solid preseason also.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nom nom nom. How does that crow taste son?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    great game yesterday. the playcalling was A-1. we need to dominate the run game and keep feeding murray and the rest of the backs. romo doesn't have it in him anymore to win us games..we don't need him to with all this talent.

doug free is still garbage at times. defense has been playing pretty damn good too...i can't wait till scandy man comes back.

mcclain has been a blessing for us. he is looking like the comeback player of the year at this juncture. dude is all over the field.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Regarding Romo, I think it's just going to take some time to get rid of the rust. He had zero time during OTA's and was very limited during the preseason. I saw some better things from him yesterday, like being able to move more in the pocket, but he still has some work to do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fantasy Football owners who drafted Romo thinking he's gonna go for his usual 30+ TD's better drop him while they can.. Unless the OL goes down, I can see a lot more bus driving from him from here on out.

Not only was the attack balanced, but Dallas killed Tennessee in time of possession. Limiting the D's time on the field, and when they are on the field they are playing above expectation. Back at .500, can the Cowboys shed the 50/50 curse and string together more than a couple of wins??

Best D-Line in football or not, the game in STL is very winnable, especially when you're averaging more than 5 YPC.

Where are you getting this notion that Scandrick sucks

INT's are not the defining factor of a CB.. He guards the slot receiver, and does a good job overall..do you understand how difficult it is to guard the slot?
    I haven't watched much football this year, pre-season included. Maybe he's gotten better. But in years past he absolutely did not do a good job covering his man, whether it was the slot or on the outside. The Cowboys have had a secondary for a long time now, and he wasn't anything better than average on his best days as a member of those units. He had the coverage ability of a safety. But, maybe you're right, he's probably spectacular now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I haven't watched much football this year, pre-season included. Maybe he's gotten better. But in years past he absolutely did not do a good job covering his man, whether it was the slot or on the outside. The Cowboys have had a secondary for a long time now, and he wasn't anything better than average on his best days as a member of those units. He had the coverage ability of a safety. But, maybe you're right, he's probably spectacular now.
    Not spectacular by any means, but solid in the slot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not spectacular by any means, but solid in the slot.
    Yeah, he hasn't been "spectacular," but he has been the best CB on the team. He's been solid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't jinx us damnit

Im worried about Romo tbh. I hope its just rust and not the back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i think its a combination of both, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Credit to Jerry for the trade. He's been a solid pickup so far. I wonder what this defense would look like with Carter, McClain, and Lee at the LB spots.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he's fine. He had a bad game. Everyone talks about his back, but nobody mentions he is also playing for his 3rd offensive coordinator in as many years..he will get in a groove. The running game improving is going to help this transition big time.

Credit to Jerry for the trade. He's been a solid pickup so far. I wonder what this defense would look like with Carter, McClain, and Lee at the LB spots.
    I like his at ude. It's good to have a guy in the defense not afraid to hit people, and actually have the body to do so. Claiborne likes to hit, but he injures himself nearly every time he tries to light someone up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    what the

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Is Spencer gonna play DE? If not, Carter gets subbed.

We gifted you Mike Jenkins, you gifted us McClain.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's had a whole different at ude since his Raider/Raven days. I won't get overly excited knowing his history, but his impact so far has been a pleasant surprise. I just hope he can/will keep it up for the whole season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he's fine. He had a bad game. Everyone talks about his back, but nobody mentions he is also playing for his 3rd offensive coordinator in as many years..he will get in a groove. The running game improving is going to help this transition big time.

I like his at ude. It's good to have a guy in the defense not afraid to hit people, and actually have the body to do so. Claiborne likes to hit, but he injures himself nearly every time he tries to light someone up.
    He also didn't play football for 9 months, and was very limited during the preseason. I think Romo will get better as the season progresses (of course barring any injury). He did look a little better against the ans, although his accuracy and zip were still off a bit.

Is Spencer gonna play DE? If not, Carter gets subbed.
    From my understanding Spencer was/is going to play DE. At least that's what Bryan Broaddus has been saying, and that's also where Demarcus Ware played.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    From my understanding Spencer was/is going to play DE. At least that's what Bryan Broaddus has been saying, and that's also where Demarcus Ware played.
    Yeah, you're right because he's supposed to be opposite DeMarcus Lawrence..if you think about it, the defense is in a good position at the moment. They are playing above expectation while remaining injury free so far, and they are going to be working in Spencer, Lawrence, Scandrick, and Melton here in the next several weeks.

I don't care what happens as long as Dallas isn't the worst D anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We gifted you Mike Jenkins, you gifted us McClain.
    This.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agree with trill. The gameplan was executed perfectly. Our defense isn't bad anymore (it's actually 12th ranked in total yards allowed). We're ranked 2nd in yards rushing. We're finally getting what we wanted. I'm of the opinion that Romo has a few games left where he can perform well...just not right now...let's milk this running game for all it's worth while we get some defensive players back and Romo heels up.

Thread Information