My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Props.
    Dallas didn't quit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carr's been better this year, but he did get beat quite a bit against the Rams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne was benched in favor of Orlando Scandrick... and proceeded to throw a fit by storming out of the meetings and didn't show up for practice. Now Bryan Broaddus is speculating that Mo's place on this team may be in doubt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry running his big mouth as usual...

"Claiborne's demotion came a few hours after Jerry Jones said on his weekly radio show that the third-year cornerback had not been worth the sixth pick of the 2012 draft, which Dallas moved up to acquire.

"Is he what we had hoped for at this point when we drafted him with the sixth overall pick, giving up the [second-round] pick to go up to the sixth pick to get him? No," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan. "But he's going to be a good player."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...espnapi_public

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne was benched in favor of Orlando Scandrick... and proceeded to throw a fit by storming out of the meetings and didn't show up for practice. Now Bryan Broaddus is speculating that Mo's place on this team may be in doubt.
    This is great news. Weed out the issues on the team and change the at ude in the locker room. That fool will get picked up by the Redskins and end of playing himself out of a job there.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is great news. Weed out the issues on the team and change the at ude in the locker room. That fool will get picked up by the Redskins and end of playing himself out of a job there.
    Too early to give up on completely. But Claiborne needs to realize this is the best thing for him. Needs to start from scrath. He should go back to LSU in the off-season or go workout with a good vet like Champ Bailey or Charles Woodson. Focus on technique and getting his body healthy. I wont make excuses for him I was yelling at the TV last sunday he sucks!!! but kid has been hurt every year and he never in camp so has missed so mich coaching and development and he really never earned his starting spot which is on the coaches too. if he is demoted to Nickel or Dime corner and earns his way back as a starter it will be well deserved. Cowboys did not do him a favor by not forcing him to compete for and earn a starters spot. Our whole defense was so bad (still is mediocre) it has hidden how much he has struggled. Gotta get his technique fixed and his confidence back. Also extra film study. He has talent.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he came back and apologized. dude needs to kick rocks after this season. he's an en led pussy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's see what happens; Sanders had at ude problems. Not saying Mo is anywhere in the stratosphere of Deion, but lets give him a chance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    “Sometimes you have to step away from the situation and get yourself together and get your mind back right,” said Brandon Carr. “Today he came back with a chip on his shoulder, ready to go back to work.”

I’m going to play a of a lot of plays for this team. I’m going to play a big, big role for this team – in this game to come and in games down the road,” Claiborne said. “I’m a grown man, and I’m here to stand up and fill the shoes that I need to fill and do whatever I need to do for this team.”

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...4-e490d1f03f2a

Looks like he's over it, and ready to get better.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's see what happens; Sanders had at ude problems. Not saying Mo is anywhere in the stratosphere of Deion, but lets give him a chance.
    This is his last chance this year as far as I'm concerned. He's a complete bust at #6 overall, and the typical Jerry result when he tries to move up in the draft or package picks for players.

Dude is a certified autistic, can't cover without interfering, shows no ability to see a play develop, can't tackle and when he does he injures himself, and now he's an at ude problem.

Cut ties at the end of the year and learn from your mistakes. Intelligence should factor into any teams drafting plans, and this moron is proof of that.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here's a ing fun chart, thanks Jerry!

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is his last chance this year as far as I'm concerned. He's a complete bust at #6 overall, and the typical Jerry result when he tries to move up in the draft or package picks for players.

Dude is a certified autistic, can't cover without interfering, shows no ability to see a play develop, can't tackle and when he does he injures himself, and now he's an at ude problem.

Cut ties at the end of the year and learn from your mistakes. Intelligence should factor into any teams drafting plans, and this moron is proof of that.
    I'm hoping that he'll actually use this as motivation to improve. This will show what he's made of. I think since he was basically handed the starting job without earning it that he's been en led and hasn't even tried to improve. Being injured at the beginning of every season doesn't help matters either, because you lose a lot of the learning time. Hopefully this will be a good motivator for Mo. If not, then there's no way he'll be back in Dallas.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    last year, the 2013 season, the raiders had about 49 million in dead money

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wow

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my Cowboys watching life:

DeMarcus Ware $8,571,500
    Jay Ratliff $6,928,000
    Miles Austin $2,749,400
    Nate Livings $2,100,000
    Marcus Spears $1,400,000
    Sean Lissemore $1,200,000
    Kyle Orton $1,127,500

Now lets break down the last 6 years of drafts..

• The Good:

Dez Bryant - tbh, a down syndrome could have drafted him, so no credit to Jerry.

Terrance Williams - better than last year, but the increased runs have limited him over the first 3 games.

Tyron Smith - played a damn near perfect game against STL. He's a beast and getting better in his technique.

Travis Frederick - Will be the center for the next 8 years at least.

DeMarco Murray - His ability has never been a question, but his durability is. Sounds strange saying, "NFL's leading rusher" DeMarco Murray IMO. Hope he can keep it up.

Sean Lee - I had a hard time deciding on whether to include him because of his injuries, but I don't regret him as a 2nd round pick.

Zack Martin

• The Bad:

Gavin Escobar - Wouldn't be on this list if he was drafted in 4th or later IMO.

B.W. Webb - 4th round picks should bring value. Should have been a 6th round project pick if not undrafted.

J.J. Wilcox - He is not the solution at safety. Another project, this one in the 3rd

Matt Johnson - Another waste of a 4th rounder

Tyrone Crawford - Can't see him sticking around after this season

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - Waste of a 4th round pick on a project corner

Bruce Carter
    - Showed promise as a rookie, but has fallen off the last couple of seasons. Had a great game against STL, hopefully it wasn't a fluke.

• The Ugly:

Morris Claiborne - Moved up to 6th. Smh.

The entire ing 2009 Cowboys draft. Not one player still w/ the team.

• TBD:

Demarcus Lawrence
    Last edited by DJR210; 09-25-2014 at 07:25 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I thought Wilcox played ok last week, considering how he and Church had to scramble all day after blown coverage

People are saying RoMcclain is gonna be out again. Look for drew brees to go HAM

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my Cowboys watching life:

DeMarcus Ware $8,571,500
    Jay Ratliff $6,928,000
    Miles Austin $2,749,400
    Nate Livings $2,100,000
    Marcus Spears $1,400,000
    Sean Lissemore $1,200,000
    Kyle Orton $1,127,500

Now lets break down the last 6 years of drafts..

• The Good:

Dez Bryant - tbh, a down syndrome could have drafted him, so no credit to Jerry.

Terrance Williams - better than last year, but the increased runs have limited him over the first 3 games.

Tyron Smith - played a damn near perfect game against STL. He's a beast and getting better in his technique.

Travis Frederick - Will be the center for the next 8 years at least.

DeMarco Murray - His ability has never been a question, but his durability is. Sounds strange saying, "NFL's leading rusher" DeMarco Murray IMO. Hope he can keep it up.

Sean Lee - I had a hard time deciding on whether to include him because of his injuries, but I don't regret him as a 2nd round pick.

Zack Martin

• The Bad:

Gavin Escobar - Wouldn't be on this list if he was drafted in 4th or later IMO.

B.W. Webb - 4th round picks should bring value. Should have been a 6th round project pick if not undrafted.

J.J. Wilcox - He is not the solution at safety. Another project, this one in the 3rd

Matt Johnson - Another waste of a 4th rounder

Tyrone Crawford - Can't see him sticking around after this season

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - Waste of a 4th round pick on a project corner

Bruce Carter
    - Showed promise as a rookie, but has fallen off the last couple of seasons. Had a great game against STL, hopefully it wasn't a fluke.

• The Ugly:

Morris Claiborne - Moved up to 6th. Smh.

The entire ing 2009 Cowboys draft. Not one player still w/ the team.

• TBD:

Demarcus Lawrence
    Solid analysis. But to me the issue with Escobar is not on him. Fasano though no star still plays in the league, and MArty B has been a fine contributor other places. To me the coaching staff has never figured out how to properly utilize two TE's. I thought he was drafted to high in draft night, but figured we were going to run a NE type system which we still do not see. Tough to call Escobar a bad pick when we dont utilize him with the skillset he was drafted for.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And you dont give on Claiborne just yet ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both McClains and Melton practiced today

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both McClains and Melton practiced today
    And there's a chance that Spencer might play on Sunday. This defense should really start to show some improvements.

Let's do this!

But honestly, the nationally televised games always worry me - the Cowboys never seem to show up when the lights are brightest...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Brent will be able to join the team in workouts and meetings this week instead of in 2 more weeks.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...espnapi_public

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, McClain forced fumble

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, McClain forced fumble
    dude is a ing beast thank u Baltimore

and Bruce carter could be the latest groin injury
    Last edited by slick'81; 09-28-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information