Page 79 of 208 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClain has been the ing truth, tbh.
    yeah, good to have big linebackers. Parcells loves the huge 6'4", 260 lb beast linebackers, and you can see why. He isn't fast, but sees the play develop, and you're gonna feel it when he hits you. I wonder if Lee can play the weak side when he returns..

Also, Cowboys should return to the 3-4 IMO..the personnel works better with what we have at this point.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "I really liked what I saw from J.J. Wilcox in regards to playing better with his eyes. There have been too many times this season when I didn't feel like he was really seeing the play develop, and it caused him to take a crazy angle to the ball or miss a tackle. He was a much better player in space today, and by playing that way it allowed him to finish more plays. It was a nice step in the right direction." - Bryan Broaddus

I've been critical of Wilcox, but I agree w/ Broaddus

wilcox does take some gnarly angles but he played well yesterday. he actually outplayed church for once.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did you park at the stadium? Last year when I went to a game I just parked at a strip mall parking lot for $20.
    No it was at some auto sales lot, but it was about a 15 minute walk to the stadium. IIRC the stadium charged $100 yesterday.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wilcox does take some gnarly angles but he played well yesterday. he actually outplayed church for once.
    He overshot a couple, but for the most part he was everywhere.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First time DeMarco is held to less than 5 YPC..he still finished 2nd among weekly rushing leaders (1st A. Foster). He is now leading the NFL w/ 670 yards. That's a good 200 yard cushion over Le'Veon Bell. When asked how he felt after the game, he said he "felt good".

Other thoughts:

-Bruce Carter is tied for 77th in the league lead for sacks (Cowboys sack leader)..DeMarcus Ware is in a 5 way tie for 6th with 3 sacks thus far..The Cowboys have not been able to get to the QB this season, but you can imagine how complete this team can be when they start to invest on the defensive side of the line like they've done with the offensive line.

-Ian Rappaport is reporting the Cowboys have offered DeMarco a 4 year extension "better than what any free agent RB received in 2014" - Glad to see the Cowboys are getting smarter w/ their contracts, no more ing 7 year max deals on positions easily replaced in the draft. Would be nice if the 4th year is a team option IMO.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-fouryear-deal
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-06-2014 at 10:43 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

lol
    how many racially motivated sites do you frequent??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this is the only site i post on that is cemented in racism. i saw that on twitter.

as far as demarco goes, they need to start giving dunbar more snaps to keep demarco fresh. he's on pace to have the most carries in franchise history and i'm a little concerned he's going to start to wear down towards the end of the season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First time DeMarco is held to less than 5 YPC..he still finished 2nd among weekly rushing leaders (1st A. Foster). He is now leading the NFL w/ 670 yards. That's a good 200 yard cushion over Le'Veon Bell. When asked how he felt after the game, he said he "felt good".

Other thoughts:

-Bruce Carter is tied for 77th in the league lead for sacks (Cowboys sack leader)..DeMarcus Ware is in a 5 way tie for 6th with 3 sacks thus far..The Cowboys have not been able to get to the QB this season, but you can imagine how complete this team can be when they start to invest on the defensive side of the line like they've done with the offensive line.

-Ian Rappaport is reporting the Cowboys have offered DeMarco a 4 year extension "better than what any free agent RB received in 2014" - Glad to see the Cowboys are getting smarter w/ their contracts, no more ing 7 year max deals on positions easily replaced in the draft. Would be nice if the 4th year is a team option IMO.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-fouryear-deal
    The issue with Ware is that by mid-season he'd have a bunch of nagging injuries and would disappear. It also helps to have a beast like Von Miller to alleviate all the pressure on him. I didn't like that they decided to release him, but I understand the reason(s) why.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this is the only site i post on that is cemented in racism. i saw that on twitter.

as far as demarco goes, they need to start giving dunbar more snaps to keep demarco fresh. he's on pace to have the most carries in franchise history and i'm a little concerned he's going to start to wear down towards the end of the season.
    Dunbar and Randle should get a few more carries. The only problem, as Bryan Broaddus has pointed out on Twitter, is that these guys both aren't very good at pass protection. Dunbar isn't big enough to handle that duty at times. So that leaves Murray. I'm hoping they'll progress in that area, so Murray can actually take some plays off. They're going to need him for the long haul to have any chance at continuing their success.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Should be a good game next week.

All about stopping Murray

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is about Dunbar this year, but they just haven't been able to get him involved..I'm sure if he was killing it in practice they would be forcing the issue a bit more. The only play I can recall him being in for they had him lined up as a slot receiver.

Edit: not picking up the blocks as good as DeMarco makes sense..

Regarding DeMarco -

Rk Player Team Pos Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
    1 DeMarco Murray DAL RB 130 26.0 670 5.2 134.0 5 44 37 28.5 5 1 3
    2 Le'Veon Bell PIT RB 87 17.4 460 5.3 92.0 1 81 20 23.0 4 1 0

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The issue with Ware is that by mid-season he'd have a bunch of nagging injuries and would disappear. It also helps to have a beast like Von Miller to alleviate all the pressure on him. I didn't like that they decided to release him, but I understand the reason(s) why.
    Yeah, it was only FWIW. He had to go, but cap casualties are always the worst, especially with a guy who should have been a Cowboy for life just like a Jason Witten.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dunbar and Randle should get a few more carries. The only problem, as Bryan Broaddus has pointed out on Twitter, is that these guys both aren't very good at pass protection. Dunbar isn't big enough to handle that duty at times. So that leaves Murray. I'm hoping they'll progress in that area, so Murray can actually take some plays off. They're going to need him for the long haul to have any chance at continuing their success.
    i would keep demarco on the field when you need pass protection and use dunbar for some rb screens or in the run game. linehan bragged about how much of a weapon dunbar was going to be and we have yet to see him used in that capacity. but, its still early and i'm sure they'll find a way to mix him in. i just want demarco to be fresh if, IF, we make the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i would keep demarco on the field when you need pass protection and use dunbar for some rb screens or in the run game. linehan bragged about how much of a weapon dunbar was going to be and we have yet to see him used in that capacity. but, its still early and i'm sure they'll find a way to mix him in. i just want demarco to be fresh if, IF, we make the playoffs.
    Exactly. The way the held him out during the preseason made it seem like he was going to be used a lot more during the season. People were even comparing him to Reggie Bush. So it's kind of strange to see him not used at all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is about Dunbar this year, but they just haven't been able to get him involved..I'm sure if he was killing it in practice they would be forcing the issue a bit more. The only play I can recall him being in for they had him lined up as a slot receiver.

Edit: not picking up the blocks as good as DeMarco makes sense..

Regarding DeMarco -

Rk Player Team Pos Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
    1 DeMarco Murray DAL RB 130 26.0 670 5.2 134.0 5 44 37 28.5 5 1 3
    2 Le'Veon Bell PIT RB 87 17.4 460 5.3 92.0 1 81 20 23.0 4 1

damn 43 more attempts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    y'all down for a seperate game thread for the boys n seahawks?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

And it's not just Witten, but Dez and Harris have been very solid in blocking downfield. The improvement has been evident all over the field, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    y'all down for a seperate game thread for the boys n seahawks?
    I think it's pretty much inevitable, might as well make it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, that's sick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys will up this great start eventually.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at Texans' fans on social media trying to qualify the Cowboys' win on Sunday.
    our team is rebuilding
    if only we had a better QB
    barely beating an average team
    the Cowboys still suck
    they're no longer America's Team
    Texans are now Texas' team

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    McClain... where was this for the past 5 years

this current version of McClain would be really formidable lining up next to Khalil Mack

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

this current version of McClain would be really formidable lining up next to Khalil Mack

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Don't worry, he's gonna retire mid season.

Thread Information